Sign in to follow this  
Dovchenko

Does anyone else...

Well, I recently got a LUL Luminara from a friend, and I love it! :cry_happy: If only she came in a non-LUL version, but meh. I also got a LUL Vader, but the battery is out. :tongue: My friend said if he found another Vader, he'd let me swap them. Now, all I need is a Mace Windu...

DSR

Well, I recently got a LUL Luminara from a friend, and I love it! :cry_happy: If only she came in a non-LUL version, but meh. I also got a LUL Vader, but the battery is out. :tongue: My friend said if he found another Vader, he'd let me swap them. Now, all I need is a Mace Windu...

DSR

You forgot whiner and his master.

No, I just don't want them...

All I need is a Mace, preferrably not a LUL. If there was a non-LUL Luminara, I would get her in a heartbeat! :cry_happy:

No Ani and Obi? Nothing lost. :hmpf_bad:

I'm sure you could get that Mace on Bricklink if you are looking for it right now, he's been popular since Attack of the Clones.

No Ani and Obi? Nothing lost. :hmpf_bad:

I'm sure you could get that Mace on Bricklink if you are looking for it right now, he's been popular since Attack of the Clones.

Yeah, if I want to spend over 50 USD for a non-LUL. :hmpf_bad: Seriously, look.

I never got a LUL but I have enjoyed playing woth it for a while.The sad part is that it is stuck to the minifig's hand.You just cant take it off. :cry_sad: But it is still fun to have.If only the lego compant can come up with a light up lightsaber only instead of with the minifig. :classic:

It's settled then. I'll get the Ultimate Lightsaber Duel, as well as the Darth Vader Transformation. Few people know that, actually, both sets are Mustafar-based. Anakin may have had his transformation elsewhere, however, the burnt-up Anakin Skywalker Fig really works. Plus, the medical droid and flipping horizontal table could be part of Mustafar if you're not very Canon. I think I'll display both of them on my desk and play with them for fun. It's not much of a build but... for Mustafar, actually, I think the design works quite well. Why doesn't anyone remember this scene? Vader and Kenobi are fighting when all of these magma rocks fall (they look up for a brief moment next to a pillar) and almost hit them. You can see that it's on a CIRCULAR platform, like in the set. Though the rest is pretty much innaccurate most of the scene is restored. I'm sure that there's some way to recreate it (seeing as it DOES come with a lava platform. Besides, despite having a pathetic 3 hours of battery (horrible, horrible lifespan... it's fun to hold em' down!) and it's likely that from being pressed so long due to the try me it's less than that... it looks like a fun set from one of my favourite scenes and my favourite level in Lego Star Wars.

Plus, it adds a bit to each scene. You get a burnt Vader from the Transformation Set (30 bucks?! Outrageous but... ah well) for the Mustafar Battle, where you can have Obi looking down on the body and Ani just burning there- WHILE for the transformation set you can add it to the Mustafar Scene and make it part of the building despite being non Canon.

Anyone like my idea?

That sounds like a great idea! Now I need to get the two sets....

Erm thats not very right, while yes it is an over 18+ site, as long as you act mature you will be fine here.

if you were 11 in 2005 you should be 14 now therefore you should not be on the fourm. :sadnew:

What are you?

The age police?

Remember you can only control what you do and say.

Let staff concentrate on misbehaviour or rule breaking.

Now let's get back on topic here.

Concentrating on one member's no good either, this site's full of kids these days... :sceptic:

And on topic, Non-LUL is actually $40 lowest price on BL, not $50:

http://www.bricklink.com/search.asp?itemID=61737

:tongue:

I have him, he's cool. Wrists are a tad slack on mine though. Still, awesome colour blade. As for LULS, as I may have said already in this thread (can't remember that far back), I think they're decent enough apart from the head spinning and the terrible aesthetics of where the lightsaber/hand meets. Oh, and I wouldn't want LULS figs if a normal version of said LULS version did not exist as well. Sense that make did. Well said :tongue:

TK

Concentrating on one member's no good either, this site's full of kids these days... :sceptic:

I have him, he's cool. Wrists are a tad slack on mine though. Still, awesome colour blade. As for LULS, as I may have said already in this thread (can't remember that far back), I think they're decent enough apart from the head spinning and the terrible aesthetics of where the lightsaber/hand meets. Oh, and I wouldn't want LULS figs if a normal version of said LULS version did not exist as well. Sense that make did. Well said :tongue:

TK

Don't worry guys... it's only a temporary stay for me. :tongue:

But Mace Windu is 40 BUCKS? That's insane, I know how to get a Golden C-3PO for that. But I guess it's the price we'll have to pay... until 2009, that is...

TK

Oh sure, it's 40 bucks NOW..... It was fifty when I posted.

On topic, I am still loving my Luminara fig. Expect to see her in an upcoming comic, ans soon as MY FRAKKING BRICKLINK ORDER SHIPS!!!!!! Darn you US postal system!

DSR

Don't worry guys... it's only a temporary stay for me. :tongue:

I wasn't referring to you :tongue: more mental age than physical age, if you catch my drift.

But Mace Windu is 40 BUCKS? That's insane, I know how to get a Golden C-3PO for that. But I guess it's the price we'll have to pay... until 2009, that is...

Really? I thought Golden C-3POs were around $100, if not more... :sceptic:

TK

Edited by The Kid