Sign in to follow this  
maiq the liar

Anecdote #2: Vezon escapes from display

Vezon's Escape Vacation log (part 1):

(by vezon, published by M'aiq)

vezon.png

Ahh, there i am in front of a beautiful rainshower.

hello.png

One of the locals said hello to me. i said that if he does it again i'd chew his krana up.

huh.png

I found this strange piece of scrap metal along the road. propably just some scrap from M'aiq's last MOC-ing spree.

nabbed.png

I wandered too close to a crevice and got grabbed. (JAPAN JOKE REMOVED, I ALREADY MADE THAT ONE.)

vasistdas.png

On the way back to the stairs, i encountered a strange Rahi. it wasn't the same one that clamed takanuva, although it WAS the same species...Poor, poor takanuva...*Shudders, then Pours bottle of booze on the floor in memory of m'aiq's ill-fated 2nd takanuva*

qualityreading.png

Later, me and the locals settled down for some quality reading. I HONESTLY CAN'T BELIVE THIS IS THEIR POOR EXCUSE OF A HAPPY HOUR.

it's toa-Tolly (*GROAN*) Tren Krom :tongue: (yes, ol' Trennie is sealed behind my bookshelf. he has tea with Cthulhu every day at 5:00. i occasionally play chess with him.)

Also, i was trying to Depict Vezon's madness in a way similar to Sheogorath's insanity ("Ta ta! Visit again...Or i'll pluck your eyes out!")

Edited by maiq the liar

I'm so happy I could... well, I could JUMP ROPE WITH YOUR INTESTINES!!!

Sorry about that. :tongue: Pretty funny Maiq, looks like Vezon had a good if not dangerous vacation.

Actually, this is just me testing a concept. i may make more of "Vezon's Vacation log", License the heck out of it, jump the shark and finally release a box set a decade after it gets canceled.

Also, here's 2 pictures of vezon NOT having a good time in my bedroom.

crushed.png

ohyikes.png

Edited by maiq the liar

Poor Vezon...not only did he get crushed by an XBox, but from the note on top, it looks like he got a better understanding of just what the Red Ring of Death really is! ^.^

I like this; do you plan to continue with it?

~Trexxen

as i said, up to the box sets that get released until decades after the series end...Oh, my!

censored.png

*ZOT! ZOT! ZOT!*

TC-Indian-Head.jpg

Here's a bonus picture for you all.

gazeuponmytrueformanddespaiiir.png

"Gaze upon my true form, and despaaaaaaiiiiirrr!!!"

Edited by maiq the liar