Rate the set  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

Thanks for the review! May I suggest taking the pcs from farther away with Macro on, and with zoom? It may make them a little less blurry.

I really want this set. I sadly didn't see it at target.

@kimt: well I was wanting to see the other stuff, mainly the light as I haven't seen a picture of it, all iv seen are the radar or visor

Ahh. I misunderstood You then.

Here's a link to my folder with photos of Fox:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=334162

There's shots of him posed with different combinations of clonetrooper accesssories. Unfortunately I didn't model him with the helm-light accessories - I hadn't even considered displaying him with those! I'll have to take some extra photos of those for you if I have time.

fox_05.jpg

EDIT: I deeplinked one of the pics. Nice pics by the way!

Oops! I just had to deeplink this one as well.

Thanks for the link pedro

fox_03.jpg

I just ordered this set off of S@H yesterday. I was really hoping to snag it at Target, but didn't realize that it was an exclusive. Just finished building the AT-TE, and it is a great set. I recommend anyone who just got this set to grab the AT-TE as well. One note about the clone accessories; when I opened all of my bags yesterday, I noticed 2 bags of clone accessories came out. I assumed this was normal, until I looked at the parts index and saw that you only should get one. I was happily surprised, because now I have 2 sets of the small blasters, plus I can deck out the white clone if I want to make an ARC trooper out of him. Can't wait for this set to arrive. I only wish they would include more regular clones. I will only have 4 clones, 2 being commanders, after purchasing $120 dollars worth of Clone Wars legos. My AT-TE will be pretty empty. Hopefully the rumored Clone Trooper BP will take care of my empty seats.

Well, this review certainly helped me make my mind up on this set. I can't wait for it to ship from S@H. If only for the clones. The Spider Droid doesn't look half bad either. I guess I don't have much in the realm of Separatists. I might have to get the MTT and the Droid Gunship.

Just built this set a few minutes ago. It is pretty nice. The legs are a little wobbly on the glass table I just built it on, and I would have liked for them to be a little sturdier. Still, nice set and nice way to get some clones and droids.

This set just came in the mail today. The set is actually pretty cool. The Spider Droid is certainly a little wobbley and hard to pose, but it looks nice and was a fun build. I like that I was sent an extra gun arm for a battle droid. It will be used well. As for the clones, my Republic Gunship now has a co-pilot, and that is certainly worth the purchase. As for the show-stealer, Fox looks amazing. The paint job on this guy is pretty intricate for a 3-4 cm figure. He does look a little weird without a pauldron on, but he looks weirder with one on, especially since it covers up his chest armor design. I wish he had a heavy blaster rifle (can't remember the designation of the big ones in the Clone Battle Packs). As of right now, he is standing next to the other two clone commanders/captains. Rex, Cody, and Fox look like a pretty good team.

My next purchase will probably be the Droid Gunship, just so I can have a good army to face off against my RGS. I don't think one Spider Droid will cut it.

Thanks for the pics Pedro! :thumbup:

Will this set eventually be available at other shops, A bit like how dwarfs mine was an exclusive but then eventually got realesed everywhere...?

Thanks for the pics Pedro! :thumbup:

Will this set eventually be available at other shops, A bit like how dwarfs mine was an exclusive but then eventually got realesed everywhere...?

Hopefully it will. I got the "new" LEGO catalogue for Denmark the other day and it does NOT feature the Droid Gunship or the Fighter Tank. :wacko: So let's cheer for a non-limited-exclusive sert here.

Also I actually think this is a great "Large Battle Pack" with some super additions to our Clone Armies.

I finally got my hands on this set.

I'll even say that it's an ok set.

Only one thing really annoys me and that's the quality of the "gear".

I think the plastic is too soft and it should have been the same black as the regular Star Wars blasters.

Set = Average - brown cylinders, why? blue technic pins instead of grey, why?

Figs = Average, why doesn't the yellow Battle Droid have a yellow-striped head?

Weaponry = Below Average - gear and guns for the red clone named commander Fox or something :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Also I think I'll replace the ugly minifig heads with black heads. I can't stand seeing the flesh underneath the helmets.

Set = Average - brown cylinders, why? blue technic pins instead of grey, why?

Figs = Average, why doesn't the yellow Battle Droid have a yellow-striped head?

Weaponry = Below Average - gear and guns for the red clone named commander Fox or something :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Why did lego put Multi Coloured bricks under the cockpit in the RGS? Because their cheap...

Again, their cheap

:laugh:

Edited by Joey Lock

Why did lego put Multi Coloured bricks under the cockpit in the RGS? Because their cheap...

Again, there cheap

:laugh:

Allow me to go off topic here for a second: Did you notice you spelled they're two different ways and both are incorrect?

I just got this set from TRU (well, where else would I get it?) today, and I love it! one of the best SW sets this year! I really like Fox, the dark red armor and detailed torso really give him a sense of uniqueness among the other commanders (not just Rex and Cody, the other guys too, like Gree). This was an easy build and a nice break from all of the bigger sets I've gotten recently. And you can't not love that droid commander! Plus, mine came with an extra twisted droid arm, a regular droid arm, and ( :sweet:) an extra blaster pistol (the regular black ones)! What surprises me is that it is almost equal in price to the V-19 (which was $40). Yes, it's limited edition, but I guess the V-19 must be an extra sweet deal!

I am kind of mad at Lego for this.

First of all, it is 15 bucks for than it should be, 25 bucks would be tolerable, 30 is pushing it, but 35$ for a 200 piece set at TRU?

Come on.

I know its limited edition and all, and I know S@H has it for 30 bucks, but if you factor in shipping you lose either way.

Anyway, the droid is OK, the legs are too thin in my opinion, and way too wobbly.

Fox is OK, CW accessories are quite horrible as usual, *Waits for MMCB to stock his new CW accessories*.

This is by far one of the worst of the new sets, the price point makes me want to punch Lego in the face for this almost highway robbery.

75$ for 400 pieces?

Phphgghgh.

:thumbdown:

Nice review, I like this set. But it should have been 20 USD instead of 30. It frustrates me. Of course all of you Europeans are screaming in agony because United States Lego's are so much cheaper anyway.