Sign in to follow this  
Darkkostas25

[MOC] [Stud.io] Crimson Titan

My beefed version of 58 engine with more wheels for balance and yeah like people from reddit mention it`s also kind of looks like BR GT3 (not international but...)
Sadly not a motorized version coz i don`t know witch setup is better (i could use just for big wheels standard lego train motor or use something other (now it`s lot`s of options but sadly not all i could integrate (for now))  

Bricklink

rE4Rztm.png
FFCVTz7.pngLvsKDQG.pnggW7Lve5.pngZXnZfPV.png7UiqLcP.png3e8cwXw.png

I have to agree with the folks on Reddit that it does have a real GT3-vibe about it, but then it was a very handsome loco and more really should have been made of it.

50886609038_f11f51744f.jpg

I like your freelance loco very much and approve of the colour choice. Powering it with a train motor and large wheels will give you a very fast train (perhaps dangerously so), so I might go for a Technic motor and gearing. A 3-wide void inside the loco body will be enough for M or L motors, so you have options.

11 hours ago, Hod Carrier said:

I have to agree with the folks on Reddit that it does have a real GT3-vibe about it, but then it was a very handsome loco and more really should have been made of it.

50886609038_f11f51744f.jpg

I like your freelance loco very much and approve of the colour choice. Powering it with a train motor and large wheels will give you a very fast train (perhaps dangerously so), so I might go for a Technic motor and gearing. A 3-wide void inside the loco body will be enough for M or L motors, so you have options.

thanks i`ll try then and yeah you model of BG3 is marvelous 

Interesting build. At first I thought it was a toned down steampunk train. The crimson and black combined with the towering front gives it a menacing feel.

Nice locomotive :) a bit of GT-wibe, as the above write, but still, different. More like a distant relative.