Sign in to follow this  
wulf

Indiana Jones "jungle duel" review

Name: Jungle Duel

Set ref: 7624

Number of minifigs: 3

Number of pieces: 90

Price: $9.00

A basic review of 7624 (my apologies for the blurry and grainy pictures my camera is acting up

:sceptic: ): The build is nothing speicial on to the figs

2008_0728lego0077.jpg

Indiana Jones, Mutt Williams and Irina Spalkoi, nice array of minifigs although I think they should have included a russian soldier or two. If you look to the right on Mutts jacket

2008_0728lego0078.jpg

it has his name in script, the tent is great aside from the fact that the fabric bends easily

2008_0728lego0079.jpg

2008_0728lego0080.jpg

a nice amount of speicial pieces

2008_0728lego0083.jpg

the weapons rack is pretty nifty so is the table when you swap the white piece with a black one

2008_0728lego0086.jpg

2008_0728lego0081.jpg

overall it is a very nice set, the $10.00 price tag isnt so bad either, thanks for reading.

:classic:

2008_0728lego0084.jpg

Playability:10/10

price:8/10

figs:8/10

build:5/10

overall rating:8/10

I recommend this set to all Indiana Jones and lego fans.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by wulf

Nice short review, although a little hard to read. I agree that this set is a really great one. :thumbup:

Nice short review, although a little hard to read. I agree that this set is a really great one. :thumbup:

How is it hard to read? :sceptic:

But thanks for the review! Great little set, but I do agree that it could have used a Russian or two. Maybe Oxley too.

darthperson

I really liked this set, it's cheap and comes with a good supply of flesh heads and the new hair mold. I love the tent too. I'd give it a 10/10.

The only Indy set I considered worth purchasing so far. Great source of various parts - plus you gotta love Spalko's hair!

Edited by Dreamweb

A great price point for a nice bunch of figs and accesories. Pity about the fleshies though...

God Bless,

Nathan

fleshies sometimes come in handy.

Great review and good set, but as said by other: another Russian soldier (or two) would be fine, TLC is being a bit too much of a cheapskate regarding minifigs lately.

Good review. This is my second IJ kit that I got and I think it is a great deal. Only 10$ and get 3 figs and great parts to use. I may pick up 2 more so I have penty of ants and other goodies that this comes with.

I picked this up last weekend, mainly also for parts. It came with two Mutt heads instead of a Irena Head. :(

But anyway, it's a nice little $10 set...We need more sets like this that include these myriads of "detail" parts.

I was tempted to go buy this setbecause I havn't got a Indiana Jones . But when I went to get it and there was none :cry_sad: .I still havn't got a indiana jones :cry_sad: