Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 9

Welcome back Mary! You haven't missed much, just everyone accusing me of being a traitor (and you too) . Same old same old really. :wink:

(Funny about that Paul! I guess it would be a pretty boring game if we couldn't vote people off :laugh: )

Now where did i leave that bottle of Sarsaparilla! Its time for an afternoon drink of the non-alcoholic variety.

So Mary has return from the sun deck! Any news to report from last night? :devil:

Time is running out people! Get those votes in please, we don't want this to have been a wasted day now, do we? Besides, Ragnir looks like he's getting hungry... Don't say I didn't warn you.

I am in a pickle, I have no idea if I should change my vote to Paul to make him the leader with 4 votes and have Kyle only two, problem is I suspect Kyle more... I guess if worst comes to worst there is always tomorrow. Unvote, Trexxen/Kyle. Vote, Commanderbly42/Paul

Perhaps the ever silent did not speak up for Kyle, Savy could share his opinion before we all sleep?

Welcome back Mary, I thought I remembered you going somewhere, I thought it was a business trip :wacko: , Writing camp is kind of business any way :hmpf_bad: , Now that your back and catching up, could you please share with us any explanation you have of known Traitors defending your early accusations? was Inertia Batbricks friend in real-life, was it because they wanted to split focus, do you have any extra reasonings? or was it because you are a Traitor and they wanted you to live!?!

((Dragonator, I have been doing the thinking thing, if there is only one traitor left, we have already won, as he can never gain the majority, and if it came to the last two people, aka, we never kill him, each would vote for the other... that is unless all the dead are invited to vote in that round... or am I thinking too far ahead?))

I guess the people have spoken, but I'm not completely sold.

If this goes wrong, we start over on Kyle tomorrow, since we've heard nothing backing him up from Lord SlipperyWhenWet.

Unvote: Trexxen/Kyle

Vote: Commanderbly42/Paul

Well looks like we have a majority now. Thanks for all the Grog Paul! May you rest in piece...... :skull:

Coming up next: Watch Kyle squirm! :laugh:

Well looks like we have a majority now. Thanks for all the Grog Paul! May you rest in piece...... :skull:

Coming up next: Watch Kyle squirm! :laugh:

No, we don't. Five votes has been cast for Paul, we need six for a majority.

No, we don't. Five votes has been cast for Paul, we need six for a majority.

Thats why it says "Master PI" right on the ball there! Man its hard to lynch some one these days :tongue: While we wait for something to happen, another round of drinks Paul if you dont mind :wink: (one for me, and one for my ho mies!)

Oh dear, would you look at the time? And you were all so close too. Such a pity. However, it's bed time, so I guess that voting will have to wait until tomorrow.

Final votes were as follows:

Zepher (Mary): 1

Trexxen (Kyle): 1

Commanderbly42 (Paul): 5

Sinner (draconian walrus): 1

A majority of 6 was needed. Oh dear. Well, better luck tomorrow! :wink:

The had set, and the people of the keep made their ways slowly to their beds. In the end, no decision had been reached in the voting, however the following day looked promising. If not, well, Ragnir was looking hungry...

Thank you all for your continued participation, I hope you are all still enjoying yourselves. Day 10 (double digits already? Man...) will be up soon. Could those people with night actions get them to me now, if they can be bothered. Let us see what the night brings... :alien:

EDIT: Oh yes, and this topic can now be locked. I knew I forgot something...

Edited by Dragonator

Ha. Night actions. Fine. At this point, it isn't worth the effort to close the thread and seperately pm you, so I'll do it here for the ultimate in open communications.

Night Action: I've got a date with the maid, since we killed the other chick in the castle and I'm not spending the night alone with the pink dress bandit roaming the halls.

*locks the door behind him*