Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 9

I was only fishing for the Friar's reaction because I had grown suspicious of him, and I wanted to know more about our no-named priest. To my defense on the Friar situation, he was threatening to dump Holy Spirits on me! I don't want to abuse Him! And I do not wish to abuse the Friar either

Perhaps you should apply some of your teaching skills by respecting those around you, and practicing a bit of diplomacy. You but only need to ask me for information, and I will gladly tell you what I know. I do not hide anything (but does hold a bottle of Holy Spirits close by his side).

Bickering will not solve anything. I trust that those of you doing most of the talking are probably innocent. As for those who are not as talkative, I have my suspicions. We must join together to bring down the guilty.

As far as the Secret Order is concerned, I absolutely know nothing more. I vow this on my brown robe as a Friar.

Perhaps you should apply some of your teaching skills by respecting those around you, and practicing a bit of diplomacy. You but only need to ask me for information, and I will gladly tell you what I know. I do not hide anything (but does hold a bottle of Holy Spirits close by his side).

Bickering will not solve anything. I trust that those of you doing most of the talking are probably innocent. As for those who are not as talkative, I have my suspicions. We must join together to bring down the guilty.

As far as the Secret Order is concerned, I absolutely know nothing more. I vow this on my brown robe as a Friar.

I believe you and shall show more respect (OOC: It's a game :hmpf:. And a game about Legos. No need to get personal by questioning my teaching skills. I think that you should be showing a little more respect, as I never questioned how good you were at your job.). But we must find the traitors, not bicker! Mary hasn't been very active- has she even spoken? So I am suspicious.

But we must find the traitors, not bicker! Mary hasn't been very active- has she even spoken? So I am suspicious.

Yes, indeed. Let us call a truce and focus on the suspects at hand. I think you may have been getting somewhere with your last line of questions. And I've been wondering about Mary for some time now. We are weeding down to just a few of us left. Do you have any more suspicions?

snip Are you insinuating me of having something to do with the King's death? I can tell you, here and now, that I am a loyalist. Loyalist, NOT traitor. (OOC: If you really, really want to know that I am not a traitor, than here's my PM from Dragonator:

Hi there,

Thank you for confirming your involvement in the Mystery Castle game. Day 4 will begin within 12 hours. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, but please do not discuss the game with the other participants at any time outside of the game thread. Here is the character you will be playing as:

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard)

You are a cheerful, loyal soldier, with nothing to worry about. You win when all the traitors have been killed. You have no night actions.

All other rules can be found in the introduction thread.

Thanks once again for choosing to take part, make sure you contribute as much as possible and enjoy yourself! Remember, trust nobody…

There, I'm a loyalist. Now, just so you know, I have told you everything I know. The only thing I haven't told you are my suspicions. I don't want to make quick enemies like I have with the "good" Friar. Now, though, let's stop squabbling and continue to find out who the traitors are.

So its ok for you to say you are a loyalist, but when i do it, Im still considered a possible traitor! :thumbdown: Anyone can quote and edit! Perhaps we need to open a window in here, I feel its getting all to heated!

Lord Gary of Garyness moves over to a large window and opens it, feeling the soothing breeze rush in to the musty room, he sighs "there is much still to consider when it comes to finding this traitor or traitors." "Strangely, we have all seemed to take guidance from Lord Savril and Rotrigous in the past, and with those two predisposed polishing armour or some such activity down the hall involving pink dresses :wub::sick: , perhaps it falls on another senior member of the Royal Family to kick off the voting!, Well other than Lt Byron :hmpf: "

"Im still tossing up between Mary and Paul, though i believe i will point out that Paul does seem to have had some mixed up dealings with traitors and voting in the past!"

However in this case i will Vote Mary/Zepher as it was apparently a ploy from other traitors to distract us from her early on in the first few days!

Then I think we need to be allied against those that have done this horrible act against OUR king.

I don't know why the chapel window was recently "frosted" with the seal of the Secret Order. Perhaps we never noticed it before. I most definately compromised my position in the Order; and those that do their bidding in secret may try to see my demise. :cry_sad: I thought it was important enough to tell you of the Order, but I sware my loyalty also rests with the king. I do wish I could tell you all more of the Secret Brotherhood, but I am truly unknowledgable in regard to the Order. I am also unaware of any other member who may do their bidding.

A Man with divided loyalties is truly a troubled man! Perhaps I can offer some consoling to you good Friar. Come let us have a quiet chat (alcohol isn't the answer, but is good for wetting the whistle :tongue: )

Yes, indeed. Let us call a truce and focus on the suspects at hand. I think you may have been getting somewhere with your last line of questions. And I've been wondering about Mary for some time now. We are weeding down to just a few of us left. Do you have any more suspicions?

Yes, a truce. If you would like to hear most of my suspicions, then I would be happy to help:

Rotrigous- I don't know why, but I suspect him a little. It is known that a traitor was trying to murder Lord Ash, and Rotrigous played a prominent role in his demise. That, and that he makes one valiant string of insinuations against Lord Ash, and then after he was hung, remained strangely quiet. He spoke quite a bit, but not as much as he had when he was getting Lord Ash convicted.

Mary- Mary hasn't spoken at all lately, which I find suspicous. Also, she claims to have no night actions, yet always appears to be active at night. She was defended quite a bit by known traitors and she could have easily poisoned the King's food.

Pual- He could have easily poisoned the drink as well- more easily than Mary, in fact. He defended Marcus when it was clear that he was a traitor, an built a quick story about guards and a conversation. If I had spoken with about that, we would have piped up by now- or I atleast would have been informed of this by Dragonator.

Kyle- Kyle keeps on spewing night actions when I do not believe has any. He "tortures information" out of Marcus, revealing him to be a traitor, but if he had, wouldn't he try to find out who the other traitors are? And I don't think Dragonator would let someone know a traitor's identity by torture- that's not his style. When he "looked in Lady Suzanne's diary", he presumably learned of her involment in killing the King, but our friendly neighborhood executioner didn't tell us what her involment was, did he?

Continuing with my thoughts...

Lord Sarvil- He's rather strange, don't you think? He can "bonk" people and eliminate their night actions, wear frilly pink dresses to questioning sessions (although it did fit him quite nicely), and forget everything about himself on Day 1. He's an odd character, that's for sure.

Byron- I don't think he had any involment- he seems to be a loyalist, and if he isn't, then he does a good job at looking like one!

The Friar- I don't really think that he's evil- he's a priest, for Pete's sake- but that symbol is odd and I still don't know his name.

Mike- I've known him a while- we were friends when we were training, and we're friends now- and I can't think of him as a traitor. My heart would break if he turned out to be one.

Lord Gary- TRAITOR! TRAITOR! HE SAID HE WAS A LOYALIST SO HE IS OBVIOUSLY A TRAITOR!!! Just joking :tongue:! I couldn't resist when he posted before. I actually don't find him to be guilty of anything- I think he's a loyalist.

And there you go! The run-down on every player (except myself, John, Bob, Dragonator, Majiko, Ragnir, Auidence members, director, and the chili-lizard eating fiend that I just made. Come here, ya tasty little thing! AHHHHH!!!!)

snip

Lord Gary- TRAITOR! TRAITOR! HE SAID HE WAS A LOYALIST SO HE IS OBVIOUSLY A TRAITOR!!! Just joking :tongue:! I couldn't resist when he posted before. I actually don't find him to be guilty of anything- I think he's a loyalist.

Runs and hides in the Corner! "make it stop!, make it stop! :sing: " Oh wait you are only joking :laugh:

"If im guilty of anything, its of caring too much for this fine kingdom :sick: " As if........

On with the show, well we have 2 votes for Mary and one for Adam so far.

Man i could sure go for some chili for lunch :devil::hmpf:

Rotrigous- I don't know why, but I suspect him a little. It is known that a traitor was trying to murder Lord Ash, and Rotrigous played a prominent role in his demise. That, and that he makes one valiant string of insinuations against Lord Ash, and then after he was hung, remained strangely quiet. He spoke quite a bit, but not as much as he had when he was getting Lord Ash convicted.

Oh, very nice. I was key in dealing with Lord Ash after everyone was flailing around killing loyalists day after day, and you want to suspect me, the one person who has more motive to kill traitors than loyalists. Yeah, I can see that the royal guard is doing as fine a job as ever. Couldn't protect the King, want to kill more loyalists. Nice.

As for going silent, I never have, I just don't want us to keep killing the wrong people and I don't know where to go, outside of jumping to conclusions based on the way people make baseless accusations. Like you.

Vote: Adam/Fred

I'll undo that if anyone can give me good reason. Posting what you supposedly received from Dragonator is both against the spirit of the game and potentially deceiving.

Mary- Mary hasn't spoken at all lately, which I find suspicous. Also, she claims to have no night actions, yet always appears to be active at night. She was defended quite a bit by known traitors and she could have easily poisoned the King's food.

Early on, we had a clue about women and their herbs, which ended up being Lady Suzanne. I can't imagine both female characters being traitors. Plus, I thought it was the fish that was poisoned, fish from Calvin the mercenary, agent of Lord Ash who would have gotten the poison from his wife, Lady Suzanne's herbs. That part of the plot seems fairly neat and tidy.

I do believe that one of the guard would have to be involved in order to allow the traitors to travel around the castle without being stopped, but I sort of assume that General Marcus did that, since he was in charge (right?).

Pual- He could have easily poisoned the drink as well- more easily than Mary, in fact. He defended Marcus when it was clear that he was a traitor, an built a quick story about guards and a conversation. If I had spoken with about that, we would have piped up by now- or I atleast would have been informed of this by Dragonator.

As I said, I thought it was the fish (never understood why the picture showed chicken, but one of the official posts mentioned the fish).

Kyle- Kyle keeps on spewing night actions when I do not believe has any. He "tortures information" out of Marcus, revealing him to be a traitor, but if he had, wouldn't he try to find out who the other traitors are? And I don't think Dragonator would let someone know a traitor's identity by torture- that's not his style. When he "looked in Lady Suzanne's diary", he presumably learned of her involment in killing the King, but our friendly neighborhood executioner didn't tell us what her involment was, did he?

I'll admit, you have a point there.

Good save.

Unvote: Adam/Fred

Vote: Trexxen/Kyle

Thank you Fred for your words, I was quite tired and had been studying all day. I would like to just quickly say that when I type in Word, the i Automatically changes into a I, thus when I have been using word excessively and then come to the forums I tend to not capitalize my Is. Sorry if I was too easily offended, in RL I am not having a very fun time and have been sensitive to criticisms, no excuse for my eager angry voting.

I UNVOTE ADAM/FRED (sorry)

VOTE Trexxen/Kyle

I agree with IS, Mary has no practical involvement in the murder of the king. As for Mary having slept around, I get the impression that was not really of her control, and last I heard was on a business trip. If she is back she better start talking soon, other wise we will have to find her a place in the conspiracy :devil:

Ash was the planner, the head of operations, Marcus was the muscle, Suzanne was the Poisoner, Calvin the act do'er

Whom is missing from this, maybe an information gather, I believe the Friar innocent, and as the killers of the night were split between the teams why not split the investigators

unfortunately I think another Lord, or someone up in the ranks and two from the military and common folk are traitors, when I have the time I will go over my complete thoughts, like I did another day, splitting military folk, Lords and commoners

can we please stop quoting Dragonator, it is against the games fun and opens it for a liar.

Most certainly agreed, especially when those quotes are not as they were too begin with. :angry: I am very angry with these two, and they are both on their last warnings, as I have said via PM. I will not accept a breach of the playing rules, especially when you are attempting to mislead the other players with outside information. I will not have anyone quoting my PMs, especially if they quote them wrongly. I have asked both of these players to remove those posts; the information is not valid, and is to not be taken into consideration when you are making your choices. There is nothing I hate more than someone who tries to get out of a situation by cheating, and using outside information, false or otherwise, is strictly forbidden. It is not in the spirit of fair play. You are allowed to share what you are told, but not quote it. I hope this is clear to everyone, I do not want to see it happen again. Next time, there will be no warnings. Comprende?

Right, angry bit out of the way, sorry to have to make you all go through that. Keep up your discussion, and most of all, catch those traitors! :sweet:

EDIT: Looking back at that, I hope I didn't appear to harsh. :look: I don't mean to sound rude and angry, I just don't want the game to be ruined for anyone because of a breach of rules. I'm not an angry person, really, just sometimes my draconic temper gets the better of me. Yes. Well. This is awkward. :sceptic: Let's just observe the warning, and move on. Um, yes. This silence is bugging me. Somebody please get me out of this! :sing: I hate telling people off, it makes me feel bad... :cry_sad:

Edited by Dragonator

In light of recent findings I Unvote Mary/Zepher

Vote Kyle/Trexxen

I feel Rotrigous and Byron have made correct assumptions and i shall hereby do a backflip.jpg

(OOC :Mystery Castle on! great game and lets follow those rules :classic: )

Heres to no more misquoting!

So, while I was napping quite a bit has happened. Things are not nice and simple yet though, but at least we seem to have found someone who looks likely to be a traitor, and therefore: Vote: Trexxen/Kyle

Sigh. Be reasonable, people! How can you vote for me when I am currently the only means we HAVE of killing traitors? If I die, the executions end, people! At this time I am going to go through my records, and name exactly who I looked at on what night and what my inspection revealed. Ahem:

Night 1. I went to investigate stash2sixx, aka Mike The Servant. It was unsuccessful, as I was whacked by a certain whack-happy lord...

Night 4. I followed Grim, who was following Rotrigous, who went into Mary's chamber. I saw him get killed, but only saw a small bit of the traitor as he ran away - this bit I described for the "painters" the next day.

Night 5. I followed Batbrick (Marcus), intercepted him, and tortured him. The information I got was useful, but only to an extent - he had indeed killed Grim, and was also the one who had made the attempt on the Friar's life with a spear. He HAD been going after Lord Gary, but he was hit in the head with a greek shield. (NOTE: This, in my eyes, confirms that Gary isn't the traitor - but I don't even know if he's still alive anymore, lol.) Before I could get any information from him as to the other traitors, he had passed out.

(Notice: Any way you guys can hold off on killing me until Savril returns, so he can confirm that what he hit Marcus with was indeed a greek shield?)

Night 6. Investigated the Friar. Went through his diary first, then talked and drank with him. Discovered that he was a loyalist, but also a member of a dangerous cult. Also, he gets information from a spy occasionally.

Night 7. Followed Lady Suzanne. Found a note showing that she was indeed a traitor in her diary. Went upstairs, saw Rotrigous "protecting" Lady Suzanne, watched for a second, and then left in disgust.

Rotrigous KNOWS I was there because he confirmed that he was there to me.

Last night, as well as the missing few nights, I was too drunk to really do anything (read: Had too much stuff to do.).

Now then, I hope we can stop this nonsensical madness and get back to the task at hand - finding actual traitors.

~Kyle

Thank you Fred for your words, I was quite tired and had been studying all day. I would like to just quickly say that when I type in Word, the i Automatically changes into a I, thus when I have been using word excessively and then come to the forums I tend to not capitalize my Is. Sorry if I was too easily offended, in RL I am not having a very fun time and have been sensitive to criticisms, no excuse for my eager angry voting.

I UNVOTE ADAM/FRED (sorry)

VOTE Trexxen/Kyle

I agree with IS, Mary has no practical involvement in the murder of the king. As for Mary having slept around, I get the impression that was not really of her control, and last I heard was on a business trip. If she is back she better start talking soon, other wise we will have to find her a place in the conspiracy :devil:

Ash was the planner, the head of operations, Marcus was the muscle, Suzanne was the Poisoner, Calvin the act do'er

Whom is missing from this, maybe an information gather, I believe the Friar innocent, and as the killers of the night were split between the teams why not split the investigators

unfortunately I think another Lord, or someone up in the ranks and two from the military and common folk are traitors, when I have the time I will go over my complete thoughts, like I did another day, splitting military folk, Lords and commoners

Thanks, Byron :classic:. You're right, and so is IS- Mary can't really be involved. But those were just my nagging suspicions, Rotrigous, and I wasn't accusing you. I was just trying to make sense of Calvin's remark! No need to question my capability at my job (in the game! :tongue:)! I'm sorry if I offended you, but you are one of the people that could have fit into that spot, and I didn't mention the others because I had spoken enough about them. So, sorry, that wasn't an insinuation, it was just motive/possibility. I may have gone a little overboard and said that I suspect you, which I actually do not.

So, I'll just say a big

"I'm sorry :classic:!"

"I'm sorry :alien:!"

"I'm sorry :skull:!"

to Byron and Rotrigous.

I will vote: Kyle/Trexxen for now- give some suitable reasons to save yourself and I'll change my mind. However, in this rush of posts, everyone, it would seem, has forgotten about Paul. Just remember that he could have easily poisoned anything.

(OOC: It's fine, Cpt. PB, I was the one that overreacted :classic:.)

Would one of you kindly unvote me, at least temporarily? At this stage any traitor could swoop in like a hawk and take me out for good. Please, think over my last words well, my fellows. (read: Read the post two posts up!)

~Kyle

Would one of you kindly unvote me, at least temporarily? At this stage any traitor could swoop in like a hawk and take me out for good. Please, think over my last words well, my fellows. (read: Read the post two posts up!)

~Kyle

Okay, you have bought yourself some time at least.

Unvote: Kyle / Trexxen

Sigh. Be reasonable, people! How can you vote for me when I am currently the only means we HAVE of killing traitors? If I die, the executions end, people! At this time I am going to go through my records, and name exactly who I looked at on what night and what my inspection revealed. Ahem:

Night 1. I went to investigate stash2sixx, aka Mike The Servant. It was unsuccessful, as I was whacked by a certain whack-happy lord...

Night 4. I followed Grim, who was following Rotrigous, who went into Mary's chamber. I saw him get killed, but only saw a small bit of the traitor as he ran away - this bit I described for the "painters" the next day.

Night 5. I followed Batbrick (Marcus), intercepted him, and tortured him. The information I got was useful, but only to an extent - he had indeed killed Grim, and was also the one who had made the attempt on the Friar's life with a spear. He HAD been going after Lord Gary, but he was hit in the head with a greek shield. (NOTE: This, in my eyes, confirms that Gary isn't the traitor - but I don't even know if he's still alive anymore, lol.) Before I could get any information from him as to the other traitors, he had passed out.

(Notice: Any way you guys can hold off on killing me until Savril returns, so he can confirm that what he hit Marcus with was indeed a greek shield?)

Night 6. Investigated the Friar. Went through his diary first, then talked and drank with him. Discovered that he was a loyalist, but also a member of a dangerous cult. Also, he gets information from a spy occasionally.

Night 7. Followed Lady Suzanne. Found a note showing that she was indeed a traitor in her diary. Went upstairs, saw Rotrigous "protecting" Lady Suzanne, watched for a second, and then left in disgust.

Last night, as well as the missing few nights, I was too drunk to really do anything (read: Had too much stuff to do.).

Now then, I hope we can stop this nonsensical madness and get back to the task at hand - finding actual traitors.

~Kyle

Hmmmm :sceptic:..........

Sarvil is in Sweeden, but I'll await his coments anyway.

For now, I unvote: Kyle/Trexxen, just to hear what Sarvil has to say (and to compliment his pink dress :tongue:). You're alive, but not for long :devil:. Good luck explaining yourself if Sarvil doesn't confirm.

Just one thing though: You investigate all of these people, but why don't you just tell us exactly what you've found out? Why didn't you tell us that the Friar was in a secret cult? It would have made everything so much easier. This doesn't fit, and if Sarvil doesn't confirm by tonight, I'll vote again.

(OOC: Sorry for the edit, but I had a typo, and it was almost a dirty word, so I fixed it. Sorry!)

Edited by Adam

A reasonable addition to thought you have provided us Kyle. So the Friar has a position much like Lord Ash, It seams even greater now in my mind he is a Loyalist, so another, other than you is investigating in the night, and this person works for the Friar. Adam and myself have sworn to not have night actions, so this leaves Quarryman, Lord Gary, Mary, Paul, as maybe investigators, most likely Paul as he is the only one who has given information from a night. (note Is is a protector, Savril a bonker and Kyle an investigator, the friar a Lord Ash type leader (most likely of loyal standards))

Friar, is Paul your information seeker, and has the information gathered so far led to your convictions of those that are loyalists or traitors?

Kyle I would unvote you if I truely thought that the killing off of members would stop with your death, however I am sure we can find a way to kill the rest of your traitorous friends after your death. Rotrigrious can vouch for your powers but not for where your allegiance lies, from his quite reasonable deductions earlier, to which you have not explained away he considers your allegiances of a traitorous manner. Michael the day is getting dark, to remove your vote only allows for a random death from Dragonator, odds worse of catching a traitor than voting for Kyle. (a day is five normal days yes?)

Dragonator, do you know if Mary is back from this business trip?

Fred, whether or not Kyle is correct on what shield he used (a safe bet if you ask me), it has little to do with what allegiance he has...

He has asked he be saved by someone not here for an obvious reason, the message will never come in time, so he is not convicted.

Fred, whether or not Kyle is correct on what shield he used (a safe bet if you ask me), it has little to do with what allegiance he has...

He has asked he be saved by someone not here for an obvious reason, the message will never come in time, so he is not convicted.

Blockbeard, why is there question to where my loyalties lie? Were I a traitor, would I off two others of my group just to convince you that I alone am not? Sure, it's possible, but I would HOPE that you take me for a better tactician than that! It is ok, though, you do not have to unvote me; I was merely saying that so that the traitors couldn't take the opportunity to hammer me. That was my primary concern.

Yes, you could find a way, but would any of you be hardened enough to do it? Does anyone here ever wonder why I look so miserable all the time? Every loyalist we condemn is like a knife going through my heart! When this is all over, should I survive (though it looks as if I will not), I will likely be taking daily forgiveness sessions with the Friar for years to come! And yes, I know it will take Lord Savril a long time to answer - consider this, though, on your other argument. Why would the traitors even NEED an investigator? They know who they are, and they know what we can do by now - wouldn't they have offed me by now since I've outlived any possible usefulness?

That being said, another point I need to make, concerning the Friar. Why did I not tell you that he was a member of a cult? For one, going back on a holy man such as he is a terrible thing to do, and at the time, I didn't want to own up to it - moreso, however, I was afraid that it would cloud your judgement when I know for a fact that he IS a loyalist, and end up in a problematic mishanging. I've taken the lives of many loyalists against my own will already, to know that I brought the death of one on would be too much.

I hope you will all see reason; I am not a killer, I am only a servant of the King, and of the Lords as they wish so long as they remain loyal to the kingdom.

~Kyle

A reasonable addition to thought you have provided us Kyle. So the Friar has a position much like Lord Ash, It seams even greater now in my mind he is a Loyalist, so another, other than you is investigating in the night, and this person works for the Friar. Adam and myself have sworn to not have night actions, so this leaves Quarryman, Lord Gary, Mary, Paul, as maybe investigators, most likely Paul as he is the only one who has given information from a night. (note Is is a protector, Savril a bonker and Kyle an investigator, the friar a Lord Ash type leader (most likely of loyal standards))

Friar, is Paul your information seeker, and has the information gathered so far led to your convictions of those that are loyalists or traitors?

Kyle I would unvote you if I truely thought that the killing off of members would stop with your death, however I am sure we can find a way to kill the rest of your traitorous friends after your death. Rotrigrious can vouch for your powers but not for where your allegiance lies, from his quite reasonable deductions earlier, to which you have not explained away he considers your allegiances of a traitorous manner. Michael the day is getting dark, to remove your vote only allows for a random death from Dragonator, odds worse of catching a traitor than voting for Kyle. (a day is five normal days yes?)

Dragonator, do you know if Mary is back from this business trip?

You have a point. I had thought that his post was just a ploy to not get him executed. Vote: Kyle/Trexxen.

Sigh, I hate it when two people talk (post) at the same time, it becomes confusing!

Adam, my reasoning is above...make of it what you may, for I have accepted my likely fate. At least I can have faith that when I die all the misinformation about me will vanish, and where my loyalties lie will be revealed for all to see, and I can only hope that you will be ashamed of yourselves for being so quick to act on a mere hunch.

(Also, LORD DRAGONATOR! I found someone editing their post! It appears that Lord Dragonator has an edited post! D=< )

(=P)

~Kyle

Sadly, most of what you said could have been pieced together from things we've posted, including the night I spent watching Lady Suzanne. I made that widely known. I mean, we only had 2 women in the whole castle... :laugh:

The part that is confusing about it is how you were following her, but then changed to searching for her diary, which I assume was in her room. The night that Calvin claims he was investigating me (for a known traitor), I discovered him because I went to my room and he had to make a hasty retreat. I would assume that to be true of any player in that situation. It's a little confusing. Then again, I never could be sure he wasn't trying to kill me.

Still... knowing how Draggy has been doing things, it's entirely possible, I guess. I'm not even sure that Lord Savril can confirm anything except that he whacked you. He would have no means of knowing what you were doing, any more than we do.

Oh, and using the "no one will be around to kill the traitors" reasoning is lame. We have Ragnir, and he's always up for a game of seek and die with a traitor. :laugh:

So, my vote will stand for now, but don't let that sway anyone. If you believe him, unvote, I'm just not ready yet.

Sigh, I hate it when two people talk (post) at the same time, it becomes confusing!

Adam, my reasoning is above...make of it what you may, for I have accepted my likely fate. At least I can have faith that when I die all the misinformation about me will vanish, and where my loyalties lie will be revealed for all to see, and I can only hope that you will be ashamed of yourselves for being so quick to act on a mere hunch.

(Also, LORD DRAGONATOR! I found someone editing their post! It appears that Lord Dragonator has an edited post! D=< )

(=P)

~Kyle

I read your "reasonings" and hold my vote. By the way, I explained my edit- I had made a typo and if I hadn't fixed it, you'd see a swear on your screen. So congratz on not reading the edited post :hmpf.:

(Adam, I wasn't referring to YOUR edit, haha - I was making a joke about how Dragonator edited his own post.)

Rotrigous, I know, I know, which is what puts me in a bad situation. I've already given out this info before, but I'm never the first person awake, and by the time I'm down here someone else has pieced it together themselves or given the story themselves. *sigh* Again, I cannot force you to change your vote, I can merely attempt to convince you. Your will, your choice, brother.

Oh, and Adam, I'm referring to the NEXT set. I posted again, you know.

~Kyle