Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 9

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_9_large.jpg

After an extended period of sickness, Lord Dragonator was finally able to rejoin the people of the keep, in time to hear the outcome of the voting. Night commenced, and not much at all happened.

In the morning, the real fun began. Lord Dragonator was in a rage, accusing all sorts of people of poisoning his food, from the staff to the guards. It was found that it was indeed food poisoning, simply because of under-cooked chicken. For some reason, nobody could find Majiko anywhere.

When I find that magician, I tell you, he better have a bloody good spell to get out of this one alive!

On to other matters, Kyle was having great difficulty figuring out how to kill Lady Suzanne, since she was a Lady and all. His problems were solved however, as it was found in the morning that she had poisoned herself with herbs from her own garden. After a thorough investigation, Lady Suzanne was found to be a traitor. The people were very pleased. But now they were stuck. Gathering in the Grand Hall, they awaited Ragnir, who accordingly had some questions to ask…

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

General Marcus - deceased, condemned by vote

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne – deceased, condemned by vote

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night

General Spencer - deceased, condemned by vote

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Rotrigous (king’s advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist) - deceased, condemned by vote

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard)

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Zepher

2. TinyPiesRUs

3. Hyphos

4. ImperialShadows

5. WhiteFang

6. Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

7. Dovchenko

8. iamded

9. stash2sixx

10. I Scream Clone

11. Pencoin

12. Trexxen

13. Quarryman

14. Batbrick

15. Hinckley

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster

18. Adam

19. Commanderbly42

20. Atoll Dweller

21. Flatfoot Thompson

Thanks once again for taking part, and sorry for the short intro, I’m still feeling a little out of it. Our resident painter will be along soon with the header, and a few pieces Ragnir requested. He has some serious questions to ask some people, although funnily enough only those who didn’t enter the contest… :wink:

Good luck, and remember to vote in the Building Challenge for your favourites! :sweet:

Edited by Dragonator

On to other matters, Kyle was having great difficulty figuring out how to kill Lady Suzanne, since she was a Lady and all. His problems were solved however, as it was found in the morning that she had poisoned herself with herbs from her own garden. After a thorough investigation, Lady Suzanne was found to be a traitor. The people were very pleased. But now they were stuck. Gathering in the Grand Hall, they awaited Ragnir, who accordingly had some questions to ask…

Ah, finally Good News. With another traitor taken out this could perhaps still end well.

I hope you get well soon Lord Dragonator :classic:

Ah, finally Good News. With another traitor taken out this could perhaps still end well.

I hope you get well soon Lord Dragonator :classic:

Agreed on both counts! We are finally getting somewhere! Alright, Ragnir has something to tell us and we have no new leads. There are only ten players left, so the majority vote is six. Those players are Zepher (Mary), ImperialShadows (Rotrigous), Commanderbly42 (Paul), TheBrickster (The Friar-what is his name?), Captain Pegleg Blockbeard (Lt. Byron), I Scream Clone (Lord Gary), Hinckley (Lord Sarvil), Trexxen (Kyle), Quarryman (Micheal), and myself, Adam (Fred). Here's something disturbing: one of the people that helped bring down Lord Ash is a traitor. I mean one of the big prosecutors. Kyle witnessed Grim's murder front on, yet described Marcus' back. And much more. So, we have hints, but no leads. Basically, we're stuck.

Mind, I only saw the traitor's back as he ran away - the pictures were described for dramatic effect. Nontheless, we killed the person I saw and he WAS a traitor - as well as my findings on Lady Suzanne last night. Why must you continue to be suspicious of me when I have helped usher the deaths of two traitors, and have voted for more?

There was no torturing or investigating last night for me - I hadn't the time, I was trying to decide a way to execute a woman, who, even if she was a traitor, was still a lady. (OOC: I also had to prepare a baby shower. <_<) Today, however, I believe we should go off past experience, and find whoever is cleared of suspicion. I believe myself to be cleared after my feats of finding multiple traitors (or rather confirming their existance), and I also believe Rotrigous and Lord Savril are cleared, because they have had alibis every night - there was no way they could have been killing people, no?

Who is the least active? If there was no kill last night, perhaps the traitors are fatigued?

~Kyle

Who is the least active? If there was no kill last night, perhaps the traitors are fatigued?

Let's see.. (OOC: obviously playing with lynx and grep is more fun than doing something useful :tongue:)

Total number of posts from all living players from the last three days, sorted from most active to least active:

Day 6:

Hinckley: 8

Adam: 7

ImperialShadows: 6

I Scream Clone: 3

TheBrickster: 3

Zepher: 3

commanderbly42: 2

Trexxen: 2

Quarryman: 0

CptPegleg: 0

Day 7:

Adam: 9

CptPegleg: 9

Quarryman: 9

Zepher: 8

commanderbly42: 8

I Scream Clone: 7

ImperialShadows: 4

Hinckley: 1

TheBrickster: 0

Day 8:

Adam: 10

commanderbly42: 4

Zepher: 4

CptPegleg: 3

I Scream Clone: 2

Quarryman: 2

TheBrickster: 2

Trexxen: 1

Hinckley: 0

Let's see.. (OOC: obviously playing with lynx and grep is more fun than doing something useful :tongue:)

Total number of posts from all living players from the last three days, sorted from most active to least active:

Day 6:

Hinckley: 8

Adam: 7

ImperialShadows: 6

I Scream Clone: 3

TheBrickster: 3

Zepher: 3

commanderbly42: 2

Quarryman: 0

CptPegleg: 0

Day 7:

Adam: 9

CptPegleg: 9

Quarryman: 9

Zepher: 8

commanderbly42: 8

I Scream Clone: 7

Hinckley: 1

TheBrickster: 0

Day 8:

Adam: 10

commanderbly42: 4

Zepher: 4

CptPegleg: 3

I Scream Clone: 2

Quarryman: 2

TheBrickster: 2

Trexxen: 1

Hinckley: 0

So it would seem that I am consitently the most active, with The Brickster as the least active, closely followed by Trexxen. The Brickster, or the Friar, we know, was speared in the leg on the day of Daniel's killing, is consitent with this "Youth Tub" thing and always has a chicken leg or something under his robe. He acts as our Priest and does not have a known name. Kyle, or Trexxen, had the whole Marcus thing, along with gripes with his torturing methods. He also claims to have tortured people out of information, but he does not tell us the information. Hmmm.... :oh:

Wait wait what? When have I ever withheld information from you all?

Half the time I'm too drunk (OOC: busy) to remember to torture, and most of the time I DO remember I need not even go to such great lengths! The only person I have ever been forced to torture was the traitor Marcus, and in the end I got it out of him, didn't I? Suzanne I needed only to read the diary found in her room, and the other people I have investigated (the friar, and there may have been one other that I have forgotten but I've been drinking heavily, haha) have at this point turned out to be loyalist.

Also, Lord Dragonator, is there any chance I could procure from you a number of traitors left in the castle? Surely you have this information through your informants, yes?

~Kyle

There can only be 1 traitor left. We've killed 3 and I have doubts that there are 4 or 5 of them left. Still, I'm stuck. Nothing has happened the last few nights. I don't know if I should be happy or scared about that either. :look:

There can only be 1 traitor left. We've killed 3 and I have doubts that there are 4 or 5 of them left. Still, I'm stuck. Nothing has happened the last few nights. I don't know if I should be happy or scared about that either. :look:

Ohh, belive me, I think there's about five, not four or three. If it were three, we'd have already won. I have an idea of who a traitor is, but I shall wait untill suitable evidence is aroused, not just conjecture. Untill then, we must await Ragnir's findings and questionings and see what leads arouse.

Pual, be niether happy nor scared, be proud if you're a loyalist, be ashamed should you be a traitor! (anyone wanna play some corny heroic music about now? :tongue:)

Anyway, we just have to be patient- there's no one we can easily vote for, as we have no really leads, as I've said about fifteen times already :tongue:. These traitors are good, since they are mostly going undetected.

What I mean is this. There are a total of 10 players alive today. Assuming one kill each night, barring exceptions like them unluckily running into bodyguards or something (and I pray that be the case), this is how it works out with one lynch per day.

Tomorrow we're down to 8. The next day we hit 6, then 4. Now, at 4 we're pretty much boned anyways, especially if there are two traitors. Assuming that there are only two left, hitting wrong today is fine, if demoralizing, from a logical point of view (and not an emotional one - emotionally for me that is unacceptable!). If there is only one left, though, we have two (at the least) theoretical "safe days".

Curious, on which days have we lynched a traitor? Does anyone have that info?

~Kyle

What I mean is this. There are a total of 10 players alive today. Assuming one kill each night, barring exceptions like them unluckily running into bodyguards or something (and I pray that be the case), this is how it works out with one lynch per day.

Tomorrow we're down to 8. The next day we hit 6, then 4. Now, at 4 we're pretty much boned anyways, especially if there are two traitors. Assuming that there are only two left, hitting wrong today is fine, if demoralizing, from a logical point of view (and not an emotional one - emotionally for me that is unacceptable!). If there is only one left, though, we have two (at the least) theoretical "safe days".

Curious, on which days have we lynched a traitor? Does anyone have that info?

~Kyle

Well, there hasn't been any night killings since the night between day 4 and 5 (when Grim was killed). So it's not at all certain that we will be down to 8 tomorrow, we will probably be down to 9. And I don't think there are only 2 traitors left. There can't be as many as 5, as then we wouldn't have got a majority vote for Lady Suzanne yesterday. My guess would be 3, if only because I think starting out with only 5 would be a bit low. But perhaps we did start out with so few, that should give us a decent chance at least. I'm really looking forward to hearing what Ragnir has to say, that wise dragon seems to know a lot about what goes on (and unlike Majiko he isn't insane :tongue:)

As for your last question; we killed Lord Ash on day 3, General Marcus on day 6, and Lady Suzanne on day 8.

Well, there hasn't been any night killings since the night between day 4 and 5 (when Grim was killed). So it's not at all certain that we will be down to 8 tomorrow, we will probably be down to 9. And I don't think there are only 2 traitors left. There can't be as many as 5, as then we wouldn't have got a majority vote for Lady Suzanne yesterday. My guess would be 3, if only because I think starting out with only 5 would be a bit low. But perhaps we did start out with so few, that should give us a decent chance at least. I'm really looking forward to hearing what Ragnir has to say, that wise dragon seems to know a lot about what goes on (and unlike Majiko he isn't insane :tongue:)

As for your last question; we killed Lord Ash on day 3, General Marcus on day 6, and Lady Suzanne on day 8.

You say "as low as five", but you imply that you think there were six at the start. That's one up from five-

Well, duh! Nice job, math genius!

Shut up, Bob :angry:!

You don't want to be threatening me... I'm a scary and powerful fully-grown chili-lizard! So, nyah!

No you're not, you're a tiny scaly thing.

Oh yeah? Just check out that dragon thing on the Creator products page. That's a painting Ernst made of me, and it is so dead on.

Creator... products page? What the heck you talkin' bout, Bob? Is this some kind of... magic scroll of sorts?

Oh, never mind.

I wanna chili-lizard, Mommy!

Hush now, Jimmy, there are no such things as chili-lizards.

But they said-

That's part of the show, and we're the audience.

Hey, Marge, could ya get me another one of those Cokes?

Honey! You know what the doctor said!

Hey Bob? Why is the audience totally ignoring our performance?

Beats me.

Cut!

Come on, Marge, just a sip-

No dear, the doctor said-

SHUT UP OR I'LL TORCH ALL OF YOU!!!!

See Mommy? The dragon's real.

Run, Jimmy, run!

Ok, back to the show. Now, that's one up from five, so it doesn't make much a difference. I think we shouldn't be counting how many traitor there are, but who they and how to get rid of them!

Ok, back to the show. Now, that's one up from five, so it doesn't make much a difference. I think we shouldn't be counting how many traitor there are, but who they and how to get rid of them!

Not sure where you got "one up from five" from? Perhaps my previous post was a bit unclear? Also, don't you find it strange that the two most active so far today are the guards? Makes one wonder what the High&Mighty are up to, eh? *nudge nudge, wink wink* :tongue:

Not sure where you got "one up from five" from? Perhaps my previous post was a bit unclear? Also, don't you find it strange that the two most active so far today are the guards? Makes one wonder what the High&Mighty are up to, eh? *nudge nudge, wink wink* :tongue:

Yeah, where's the King's advisor and all the lords when the real talk is in between the Royal Guard? :tongue:

Seriously, speak up. I know I'm being impatient, but we have nothing to go on and there are atleast three traitors at large. Ragnir hasn't even talked yet!

4 out of 10 castle dwellers eh? Maybe their all lying in. Or passed out since I heard Byron on the loo again. :sick:

I remember hearing grunts :oh:

:sick:

Yes! The King shall be avenged, despite our missteps along the way.

We've got to be getting close now, but I'm not sure why speculating on the number of traitors left is even important. We may have 1 to go, we may have 3, it doesn't matter. We just need to figure out who is the most suspicious at this point, either because of past actions or motive.

I'll admit, I was a bit surprised that Lady Suzanne was a traitor, only because it seemed too obvious after her husband was one. Maybe we really can rely on the obvious.

So that still leads us back to the big question... what do we do? We can't really rely on posting or voting records, since most of us have voted for the same people each day, and people come and go based on outside events that would make it unfair to judge them (OOC: I've had days of computer issues, Hinck went to Sweden, some of the current players were replacements for inactive earlier players, etc).

The alibi angle is pretty good though. Some of us have been very visible night after night, others seem to be skulking in the shadows, up to whatever it may be. That could be a good place to start.

I've pretty much got nothing else to offer right now but congratulations on a job well done taking out another traitor.

Break out the booze, I think we all deserve a little comfort! :thumbup:

Yah, Death to Lady Suzanne! looks like the Herbs were good enough for the king and herself!

Now we are getting close! I believe the Traitors will only get even quieter.

Agreed on both counts! We are finally getting somewhere! Alright, Ragnir has something to tell us and we have no new leads. There are only ten players left, so the majority vote is six. Those players are Zepher (Mary), ImperialShadows (Rotrigous), Commanderbly42 (Paul), TheBrickster (The Friar-what is his name?), Captain Pegleg Blockbeard (Lt. Byron), I Scream Clone (Lord Gary), Hinckley (Lord Sarvil), Trexxen (Kyle), Quarryman (Micheal), and myself, Adam (Fred). Here's something disturbing: one of the people that helped bring down Lord Ash is a traitor. I mean one of the big prosecutors. Kyle witnessed Grim's murder front on, yet described Marcus' back. And much more. So, we have hints, but no leads. Basically, we're stuck.

He's right! Ragnir we need some gentle prodding at this stage i believe.

Ohh, belive me, I think there's about five, not four or three. If it were three, we'd have already won. I have an idea of who a traitor is, but I shall wait untill suitable evidence is aroused, not just conjecture. Untill then, we must await Ragnir's findings and questionings and see what leads arouse.

Pual, be niether happy nor scared, be proud if you're a loyalist, be ashamed should you be a traitor! (anyone wanna play some corny heroic music about now? :tongue:)

Anyway, we just have to be patient- there's no one we can easily vote for, as we have no really leads, as I've said about fifteen times already :tongue:. These traitors are good, since they are mostly going undetected.

Patience is the best at this stage. I must get around to reading through the first day again.

I think it would be too obvious to suspect Kyle/Trexxen as a traitor as if he was a traitor, his fellow traitors would have long since ganged up on him!

I'm really looking forward to hearing what Ragnir has to say, that wise dragon seems to know a lot about what goes on (and unlike Majiko he isn't insane :tongue:)

Oh thank you. :blush: Really I want to ask you a few questions today, but Dragonator tells me you had a good reason for not entering my fabulous challenge, so I'll forgive you... for now. :devil:

He's right! Ragnir we need some gentle prodding at this stage i believe.

I can do prodding. As a great, wise, and sensitive dragon, prone to the delicacies of a finer life than that of other dragons, I would be happy to impart my vast store of wisdom on you all.

The only thing your prone to you big wind bag is stomach cramps after cleaning out a whole weeks supply of fresh meat! You, wise? I've seen codfish with more sense than you!

There's no need to be so hurtful, what did I ever do to you? :cry_sad:

Oh you know I'm just joking. :tongue: I think you are very wise for such a young dragon, and you're one of the bravest I've ever met.

Really? :cry_happy:

Definitely. :hmpf:

Oh thank you. :wub:

Ragnir picks Lord Dragonator up and hugs him to his chest, severly crushing his ribs.

Your... killing.. me...

Opps, sorry. :blush: Um, I'll get on with my questions shall I? :grin:

Yes, and I'll go find us a game for later. There's this rather nice one from the north I wish to try with you, it's called Chess or something...

You go look for that.

Ragnir turns to look at everyone else, bending down menacingly, and puffs what, in other circumstances, would have been a very comical puff of smoke.

Today I have some questions for some of you, which you can answer or not, I don't mind. But remember, everyone is watching. The people I'm going to speak with are Lord Savril, our 'good' friar, and our cellarkeeper. I think they look suspicious. By a compete coincidence, they are also the three people who didn't enter my amazing building challenge, which obviously means they are traitors, but I guess you can't vote on that alone. :wink:

Hey, I had a good excuse! I'm not even here! And I don't have any pigeons to kick!

Yeah, well sorry Lord Savril, I'm asking you some questions all the same. His Dragonship did tell me you might have a good reason, but I'm going to pick on you anyway.

But that's biased! And mean... :cry_sad:

Tough, I'm a dragon, get used to it. Now, lets see what I've got writen down here...

Ragnir brings out a very large sheet of paper, which he deftly unrolls.

Ahem. First to you, Mr. so-called-good Friar. Where's your entry? I want to see it, right now! Do you here me! No, I don't want any excuses? Do you hate me? Is it because I don't believe in your God? Are my scales to bright for you? Did I drink to much of your stash? Please, tell me why!!!! :cry_sad:

After a short period of sobbing, Ragnir recovers himself.

Oh yes, one other thing. Our painter just finished this little number, showing a certain symbol seen through a certain window in a door in your chapel.

p1050454.jpg

I know our wizard knows what it means, if we could ever find him. What secrets are you hiding friar? Is there perhaps something these people should know about you? Are you really the good, humble friar that everyone takes you for? Well? Did you really not enter my contest because I have bad breath? Answer me God damn you!!!

Ragnir trails off into another fit of hysterics, leaving the group to silently contemplate just how sane the young dragon really is.

Right, um yes. Paul. How are you? You know that last batch was superb. So, perhaps you could say, discuss why you didn't enter my contest over one of those nice ales of yours? Of screw this good cop bad cop, just tell me what you know already! What things are you hiding down in those cellars of yours, huh? And what reason do you really have for not entering my contest? Is it because I drank three barrels of your famous summer ale one night a few weeks back, is that it? I know you have some reason to bear a grudge, otherwise you would have entered... :cry_sad:

Do you need some time out Ragnir, you're getting a little emotional.

No no, I'm fine. Now let's move on to... the last person, that Lord Savril.

Ragnir slowly passed up to Lord Savril, who was quaking in his high-heeled boots. Ragnir pushed his face right up close, peering into his eyes. A wet patch appeared on the Lord's pink dress...

Hang on, is that description right? I'm remembering scenes from a certain contest that gave a tour of some of the lower dungeons, and it is not a pretty memory!

Opps, sorry, I got dressed in the dark. :blush: This is my, uh, torturing dress...

Right... :look:

Ahem, excuse me? I'm supposed to be asking questions, remember?

Go on then.

Savril, I've been watching you, and I need to know, right here, right now. Why didn't you enter? :sing: I had such hopes for you...

Is that all he's going to ask? This is such a waste of time. :sceptic:

What, no, of course not. I have other things. Umm, of I've lost my train of thought now. Anyway, I've got my eyes on you, so be warned! Yes, not so tough now, huh? You'll never not enter one of my contests again, for sure not!

And what if I don't enter another one, huh?

Then I'll burn you to a fine powder. :sweet:

OK, you've made your point.

Ragnir, I found this game! Come play, these people can squabble amongst themselves for a while, they don't need us.

OK, I'm coming! Now I hope you've learned your lesson you three, remember next time to make an entry.

The unlucky trio mumble a vague agreement and, with a satisfied snort, Ragnir sedately made his way out into the sunshine to play chess on the lawn. The people were left to make what seemed to be another series of very weird events...

Edited by Dragonator

Well ive started to review the Day 1 thread, and i have noticed a few interesting posts that i would like to share.

Yes, I also agree, the good king has been poisoned! Who could commit such a retched sin? I believe that the maid or whoever was to give him his tea in bed was not responsible, this is too obvious I think. Instead, it is my suspicion that the culprit might be a cook, or someone who could get his hands on the cup before it was to be sent to his majesty.

I feel this may have been an effort to make us not look too closely at Mary.....

Let's not jump to conclusions. The maid could well have been part of the murder. In fact, I think it would be just as obvious for the cook to have done it.

Same again from a traitor trying to make us look the other way.....

And to the Good Friar can you explain this window and what that symbol means?

Paul/Pual or whatever you call yourself, nice ale (and what are you hiding in that cellar of yours?)

I hadn't noticed my pink dress was missing......Savril be a dear and return it to me washed.... :tongue:

I feel this may have been an effort to make us not look too closely at Mary.....

Maybe, that quote from General Marcus could indicate that. And with Lord Ash saying the opposite this could be a clever ruse from the traitors to confuse us.

Lord Ash also said that he thought the doctor would be a prime suspect, but as we have later learned (in the most unfortunate way :cry_sad:) the good doctor was innocent.

Indeed, I am also very curious about that strange symbol. It does not look like anything that rightly belongs in a chapel...

I hadn't noticed my pink dress was missing......Savril be a dear and return it to me washed.... :tongue:

Guess you really like that dress, eh? I for one would rather burn my dress if Lord Savril had borrowed it. Okay, maybe not the purple one with the lace, I'm too fond of it :blush:

Oh yes, one other thing. Our painter just finished this little number, showing a certain symbol seen through a certain window in a door in your chapel.

p1050454.jpg

What secrets are you hiding friar? Is there perhaps something these people should know about you? Are you really the good, humble friar that everyone takes you for? Well? Did you really not enter my contest because I have bad breath? Answer me God damn you!!![/color]

Ahhh, yes... (immediately pulls out "How to Interpret Mysterious Symbols Discovered on Your Chapel Door When Those Around You Believe You Are Up To No Good: For Dummies That Is" from under his robe)

Thumbing through the pages, the Good Friar begins to sweat profusely :grin:...

Yes, I believe I know the meaning of this mysterious symbol. It is the symbol of the Secret Society of the Dragonators, an ancient religious order that has vowed to restore faith and order in many kingdoms. They are a secretive group of clerics that work in shadows and deception, bribing feudal lords to gain control over lands in the name of their order. Their secret society is wealthy beyond compare, and more powerful than kings. It is also very ancient and mysterious.

Ahhh, yes... (immediately pulls out "How to Interpret Mysterious Symbols Discovered on Your Chapel Door When Those Around You Believe You Are Up To No Good: For Dummies That Is" from under his robe)

Thumbing through the pages, the Good Friar begins to sweat profusely :grin:...

Yes, I believe I know the meaning of this mysterious symbol. It is the symbol of the Secret Society of the Dragonators, an ancient religious order that has vowed to restore faith and order in many kingdoms. They are a secretive group of clerics that work in shadows and deception, bribing feudal lords to gain control over lands in the name of their order. Their secret society is wealthy beyond compare, and more powerful than kings. It is also very ancient and mysterious.

Hmmmmm......... that's.... interesting.

I do think Ragnir was a little- harsh- on you, but really, you can come up with something better than that! Perhaps it's the symbol of the traitors?

On day one (when I wasn't even in the game, lol), there were to suspects that were looked into that day but never really again. One of them has been mentioned: Mary. But the other, Pual, hasn't. The cook could've done it? The cook doesn't handle the wines! It's the cellar-keeper, stupid! While he was all bloated in the cellar, presumably asleep, he could have easily poisoned the drink! If he makes the wines, he must have a good knowledge of the fruits, berries, and grapes needed to make them, and of course he'll know which are the bad ones. If he didn't know the poisonous ingredients, he might pick one of them and use it in his wine. Think, he's a likely suspect. But there's one missing piece with most of the traitors: motive.

Michael and I don't have any real motive, except, concerning Grim, promotion to head of the Royal Guard, and if that was true, one of us would be dead by now.

Rotrigous might get something for being close to the king, but I don't see any real motive.

Mary? What motive does she have? She's a maid, for Pete's sake!

Pual? Uhhhhhhhh...

Kyle might get... might... alright, no real motive except maybe not getting fired for Paul, Mary, and Kyle.

Lord Sarvil might get a Lord promotion to king- that kinda thing.

Lords Gary and Dragonator? Same as Sarvil.

The Friar might obtain... peace of mind? I dunno.

In fact, none of the known and condemned traitors have any real motive. That being said, I don't think motive should be brought into this.

And what about Lt. Blockybutt Silentbeard? I don't know.

Right, um yes. Paul. How are you? You know that last batch was superb.

Thanks I guess. :classic:

So, perhaps you could say, discuss why you didn't enter mmy contest over one of those nice ales of yours?

As I said before, a lack of parts (I have no castle sets with me over here) and a lack of a digital camera painter stopped me from entering

Of screw this good cop bad cop, just tell me what you know already!

I have. You're just scaring me too much. :cry_sad:

What things are you hiding down in those cellars of yours, huh?

I don't know what I'm hiding in my cellars. Any castle-dwellers can come down here, my trapdoor is always open. :look:

And what reason do you really have for not entering my cntest? Is it because I drank three barrels of your famous summer ale one night a few weeks back, is that it? I know you have some reason to bear a grudge, otherwise you would have entered... :cry_sad:

It was you who drank the ale. :oh3: I always assumed that was me. What was it that I drunk then? :look:

If anyone wants to investigate my cellar, feel free to. :classic:

Ah, thank you Ragnir - that little Q&A session was quite invigorating.

Alright, I'm going to hold off on voting now, but I believe I have a suspect now. It is rightful to assume that, with his keen senses, Ragnir would be able to at the very least pick one traitor, yes? So consider these facts as you hear me, that ye may draw your own conclusion.

Only one of the lords was a traitor; we learned this many days ago. Savy is out, though I must say that pink dress suits him quite well! ^.^;

As for the good friar - ah, perhaps not so good - this is where I myself make a confession. Friar, when you found me in your room, I was actually preparing to leave - but beforehand I had been looking through your personal posessions. I know all about your sect - no, it is not the cult of the Dragonators, it is actually a dangerous cult dedicating their lives to worship. Nontheless, my investigation revealed that you had no hand in the murder of our king, so you are not a traitor. Also, would you mind seeing me later with some ale? It is quite delicious...

That leaves only the fair cellar keeper. While Ragnir did get rather emotional today and could have had his judgement clouded, as I said before, a wise dragon should be able to pick at least one traitor out of our group. I will not vote on my gut, but given that the other two are basically cleared of all charges, save for maybe being in a dangerous cult, Paul is looking quite suspicious. As well, he could have supplied the wine for the traitors to poison.

I know not what to think of these recent events - perhaps a little more time, yes?

~Kyle