Sign in to follow this  
NOD

[TC2] Cat. B, Commodore Kane

1703 posts

Posted (edited)

Category B: 'The Rogues Gallery'

Kane, a simple, humble sailor, had brought peace, freedom, justice and security to Era II. Countless heroic deeds are told, Commodore Kane will be present in Era III.

53767184718_0a03cbd737_b.jpgTransitional Challenge II B01 by Philippe, auf Flickr

53767002103_989882ded3_b.jpgTransitional Challenge II B02 by Philippe, auf Flickr

Edited by NOD
Error in the photo.

912 posts

I’m glad to see that Captain Kane will be with us in the next Era! Nice entry and great close-up shot!

1703 posts

On 6/3/2024 at 9:43 PM, Fraunces said:

He looks determined ! Great pirate shot.

Thank you very much. Kane has a rogue face that suits a pirate well. It's a Lego version of a villain who isn't as bad as he looks. After many time-consuming attempts, I finally managed to make a good version of his face and import it into Studio 2.0.

On 6/4/2024 at 1:54 AM, Jeff of Clubs said:

Nice cabin there! He looks ready to give Era 3 the business.

Thank you very much. It has a very nice and large captain's cabin. Few others on the ship have only a small cabin, most have only a hammock.

16 hours ago, Keymonus said:

I’m glad to see that Captain Kane will be with us in the next Era! Nice entry and great close-up shot!

Thank you very much. A character who has interesting and good stories in the Kings Port Advertiser and Ship List is definitely something I have to keep.