Stauder

EB News Presents Dinoscheusin-thingamagy...

Staudie, great job! It seemed you managed to find time to add on these lovely footage from the Studio. :thumbup:

It's nice to see some pictures, to brighten up the entire interview. I like it very much! It's certainly look much better in this presentation. Keep it up!

By the way, what is that button supposed to be? :tongue:

I just stumbled upon this interview. I've been so careless as of late that I've been missing out on a lot of things apparently =P

I just love the username, being somewhat of a dino fan myself (not a die hard one - just casual :tongue: ) I was a tad irritated when I found out it should have been deinonychus and not velociraptor in the movies. (I felt cheated :hmpf: ) I also wondered how all the blood of all those dinosaurs came out of one mosquito, given that T-Rex was a cretacious fellow and Brachiosaurus jurassic, meaning that musquito would had to have lived a very long time indeed. (Or so I was led to believe by my books :grin: )

Awesome interview by the way. :thumbup: I am kind of surprised you like the agents sets - the arctic ones I never really got my hands on. They seemed to look cool but I never really knew what the hell those dudes were doing in the arctic to begin with.

You belive they used JUST one mosquito? :wacko: Your logic eludes me...

Stauder.

Yeah the only I believe was ever made mention of in the film. The one in the old man's walking stick. If there were more I must have fallen asleep when they said so :blush:

Ah well, it still is a great film in terms of spectacle and dinosaurs I think.

While they never mentioned it, it seems logical that they used more than one.

Staudie.