• Trexxen
    • Captain Pegleg Blockbeard
    • ImperialShadows
    • I Scream Clone
    • Zepher
    • Adam
    • TinyPiesRUs
    • Dovchenko
  2. 2. The most interesting entry, gaining the Majiko Award for Captivational Content

• WhateFang
    • Trexxen
    • ImperialShadows
    • I Scream Clone
    • Zepher
    • Adam
    • TinyPiesRUs
    • Dovchenko
  3. 3. The best overall entry, gaining the Dragonator Award for Doing Something Right

• WhiteFang
    • Trexxen
    • ImperialShadows
    • I Scream Clone
    • Zepher
    • Adam
    • TinyPiesRUs
    • Dovchenko

Right, the almighty Mystery CastleTM Building Challenge is now coming to an end, and it is my great pleasure to invite you, the community, to vote for your favourite vignette! :sweet: That's right, unlike most other Mystery Castle threads, this one is open to the entire community! Ain't I generous or what? Anyway, come on in, sit down (not in the armchair though, that's mine), have a drink and a quick chat, and cast that vote!

Then get out.

Hehe, sorry people, Draggy there was only joking, don't take him seriously, he's crazy. :grin:

I'm not crazy, and stop calling me Draggy! :angry: Your only encouraging IS...

I know. :tongue: Now, despite my apparent perkiness, I am in fact dreadfully ill, so I haven't got round to doing any of the fancy presentation things I would have liked to do, such as the thumbnails. Sorry guys. :cry_sad: Instead, you can view all the entries in the entries thread. Here is a nice big link so you don't miss it:

Link to the Entries

Right, that's about it for now, so get voting, and enjoy looking at the creative creations of our living and deceased contestants. As a reminder, Ragnir has decided to flame all the people who didn't enter and are still alive, sorry guys, nothing I can do! :grin:

Yes, that's right! I have some questions for you all tomorrow when Day 9 starts... :devil: Hang on, why is it that this is the first tome I've said anything, considering I'm supposed to be running this contest? I feel dejected... :cry_sad:

Oh, sorry mate, I think our script guy is sick too. And the director. And the producer. The camera man and lighting crew are heaving up out back, so that's why it's pretty dark in here. I think pretty much everyone is a bit ill.

Isn't that because they're all the same person?

Correct! :laugh: Oohh my stomach. :sick: How about you introduce all the entries, and then we'll call it a night. Day 9 can wait for tomorrow... :sceptic:

OK, you go get some rest. The entries are as follows:

First up is WhiteFang with his solemn chapel scene.

Next in, Trexxen presented his Potato Cart (of Death).

Then came Blocky Captain Pegleg Blockbeard with his Tower of Power "Life of Brian Byron"

Ritz, known to the rest of us as ImperialShadows, our celebrity guest on the show, presented us with his vignette "No One Suspected".

Continuing the tower theme came I Scream Clone with his Tower.

Zepher next brought along his "Deaths of the Kitchen!!!!".

Another Tower then arrived on the scene, this one from Adam.

TinyPiesRUs presented a twist in the plot with his vignette on a certain someone's personality crisis...

Lastly, Dovchenko entered his vignette, "The Tower of Lord Dragonator".

Right, well that's everyone. Vote for your favourite now, and please, leave feedback and comments, the more the merrier. I know our host certainly needs cheering up at the moment, so give us your opinions and he'll be thrilled. That's it from us for the moment, we'll be back tomorrow with a new day. :thumbup:

And I'll eventually get around to telling you all who I voted for. I might wait a bit first though. :wink: Until next time, this is Mystery Castle, Goodnight! (or at least for me anyway :grin: ).

You know you just ruined that ending with the little added comment at the end, don't you?

Yeah, whatever...

*The signal slowly fizzles out, meaning that no lawsuits can be made by other EBTV Channels...*

Edited by Dragonator

Having a lot of guilt since I was unable to join (with my LEGO being around 500 km away and all that, and having been terribly busy at work lately :cry_sad:) I decided to make that thumbnail overview for you:

WhiteFang

01_whitefang.jpg

trexxen

02_trexxen.png

Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

03_cptpegleg.jpg

ImperialShadows

04_imperialshadows.jpg

I Scream Clone

05_iscreamclone.jpg

Zepher

06_zepher.jpg

Adam

07_adam.jpg

TinyPiesRUs

08_tinypiesrus.jpg

Dovchenko

09_dovchenko.jpg

So, now I just have to figure out who to vote for :tongue:

Edited by Quarryman

Thanks very much Quarryman for these thumbnails, I'm sure they will be helpful to our voters. :thumbup: Also a big thanks to Blocky, you also did some great thumbnails for me, although I didn't think we would need them twice. :grin:

Now, where are all the voters? Come in people, and tell us what you think! I hope Ragnir didn't scare everyone off... :look:

My favourite creations are, TPRU's, IS's, WhiteFang's and ISC's

TinyPiesRUs, i thought his psycologist idea was quite funny and it was unexpected.

I comemd Trexxen on his entry with it being the only digital entry and unlike others he did not let the lack of bricks deter him entering.

WhiteFang your entry is the closest to a proper Vig in my opinion, differet highet of the characters and the inclusion of the cast shot.

IS, interesting story, which even melded into the day's story line...

ISC, i like the the general look of this creation and the clever use of some of the bricks, i like mostly the "sick" part

Zepher, I think you uses the least amount of bricks but still got the same amount of story out of them as other entries congrats on being the most efficient entry

Adam, the photos were a bit dark and do your creation little justice, i like your design and admire the fact you set up its own web page

Dovchenko, the only person to have a non grey castle, i like the brick built dragon head, great work.

i think it was a shame more people did not enter, however 9 in 21 is not too bad odds thats 3 in 7 so close to half

Regards,

Cpt PB

How come there are so little votes?? :look:

Seriously, this is a great contest, filled with nice entries by everyone whom had particpated. My votes goes to ImperialShadows, ISC and CPT P.B. Thanks to the mysterious soul whom had voted one for me. :tongue:

I Scream Clone - funniest

IS - most interesting (I'm curious to know if Majiko is making us all into cannibals :look:)

Dovchenko - best overall

Those are my votes! :thumbup:

Imp won all three for me, it was the best done in my opion, and the funniest.

I voted for TPRU, Myself (booooooo), and IS for best all round. Psychologists :devil: , Spew :sick: , and Dismemberment :wacko: , Oh My!

I forgot, but I think it went something like this:

Trexxen for the first one

Cpt. Blockbeard for the second

and Cpt. PB,

the Potato cart is hilarious... :pir-laugh:

Edited by Inertia

Trexxen, voted for all three. Why? Sure, his was smaller than everyone else but that was only due to a lack of bricks. And with the small bricks he had, he did a funny job. The two of them killing each other on top of the potato cart made me smirk, I imagine the dead body beneath the cart didn't feel very good about being crushed (and having the other two standing on top). The chef hanging the other was really funny. It was also interesting, simple but having a really plain backdrop (brown and tan cart) against 3 skeletons just looked good, caught your attention. I also like the skeleton at the bottom getting out of the taters and swiping at the chef with his massive halberd. Finally, I gave it best overall (not that any one of the other entries weren't professional whatsoever) seeing as... well, even with having so few bricks, at least he managed to enter and gave it what he could at the moment. Nice job to everyone, this was a very fun contest.

Edit: WHOOPS. Got the entries mixed up. I guess I'll give Trexxen a vote and like I originally intended two for Zepher. I like Trexxen's because of the wall detail and simplicity, especially the cross designs.

Edited by Dovchenko

Hi everyone,

Voting will last another 5 days, at which point I will record the winners. A prize giving will take place in day 12.

Until then, let's see as many votes as possible! :classic: