BaronSat

New custom model : Imperial Shuttle

indexed.gif

Hello SW fans,

I just wanted to let you know that photos of my last SW custom model, the Imperial Shuttle, are now on my website.

Imperial-Shuttle-Small.jpg

More larger photos here : Imperial Shuttle

Questions and comments are welcome,

Eric Druon / BaronSat

EDIT:

Imperial-Shuttle-01-Alt.jpg

Imperial-Shuttle-02-Alt.jpg

Imperial-Shuttle-01.jpg

Imperial-Shuttle-02.jpg

Imperial-Shuttle-03.jpg

Imperial-Shuttle-04.jpg

Imperial-Shuttle-05.jpg

Edited by KimT
Added pics + added to the index

Actully, no.when you watch the movie, its more like this.its just lego never did it right :sceptic:

As for your model - Fantastic!

the one youve shown in this thread doesnt really look like lego much but i checked out the link.Man, that thing is huge! Great job :thumbup:

Can i just ask, about how many peices is this?

Edited by legoman

Actully, no.when you watch the movie, its more like this.its just lego never did it right :sceptic:

As for your model - Fantastic!

the one youve shown in this thread doesnt really look like lego much but i checked out the link.Man, that thing is huge! Great job :thumbup:

Can i just ask, about how many peices is this?

Thanks. You're right it's huge and heavy, made with 3200 parts. No need to say it takes a lot of room :tongue:

This is sheer brilliance. Stunningly detailed. As others have said it really does not look like LEGO at first glance which is always an achievement, and it's got an interior. Fantastic!

Wow, what a fantastic model! I didn't even recognize it as LEGO before taking a hard look at it.

Fantastic job!

Oh baby.... that is B-E-A-UUUUUUTIFUL!

And I mean that in all seriousness.

Once again, beautiful.

~ A.S.

Wow really fantastic!

Really like the color scheme. :classic:

Must say that bley somehow seems to really give it the right feel... did i say that? :wacko:

Its the best Imperial Shuttle I have seen in Lego :oh3::oh: . Great job Baronsat its really a fantastic model. I just can hope the TLC do one like this in the upcoming years :grin::laugh: .

Well, scratch this one off the list of future MOCs. I doubt I could ever create a Lambda class shuttle as stunning as this one is. Absolutely brilliant.

And I second the request for instructions. This shuttle would look awesome in my UCS display.

Holy Crap!!!!!! Thats awesome, huge and awesome. My only complaint is Palpatine's face, not evil enough. But 100/100.

Thats great, I love the colour scheme, and theres a lot of space for figs in the interior.

Thanks. Yes the interior isn't movie accurate but as it's the private Emperor's ship, I wanted it to have some comfortable seats. Chairs are for the troops :tongue:

Frikkin amazing! :oh:

Are you planning on sharing the instrcutions with us for a small fee?

Well, scratch this one off the list of future MOCs. I doubt I could ever create a Lambda class shuttle as stunning as this one is. Absolutely brilliant.

And I second the request for instructions. This shuttle would look awesome in my UCS display.

Creating instructions is a long and boring process (in my opinion) on such a big model it would takes weeks or months to complete. So I haven't previewed to make instructions and the model will be sold* build (*that to answer skipper24 question at the same time).

Wow really fantastic!

Really like the color scheme. :classic:

Must say that bley somehow seems to really give it the right feel... did i say that? :wacko:

As many people I was upset by the change of color TLC made in 2003 but finally I now enjoy this color asit's good for that type of customs.

Holy Crap!!!!!! Thats awesome, huge and awesome. My only complaint is Palpatine's face, not evil enough. But 100/100.

Finally I wonder why I use flesh tone for the Emperor??? Probably because I'm in a "flesh" mood for my minifigs these last weeks???!!!

Another explanation is that Palpatine enjoyed his trip in the private lounge so much that he looks healthy at the arrival :laugh::laugh:

Disbelief. That MOC is amazing. As others have said, it doesn't look like LEGO. Art and beauty. :classic:

When I saw the set, it looked like it was an actual model, but then when I looked closely, I saw that it was LEGO! :oh: If this was a set I would buy it! :sweet: I wish I built that model. :sad:! Very nice! :thumbup:

Creating instructions is a long and boring process (in my opinion) on such a big model it would takes weeks or months to complete. So I haven't previewed to make instructions and the model will be sold* build (*that to answer skipper24 question at the same time).
I don't really understand, does this mean you are going to sell them? If you are going to sell them how much? Edited by Skipper 24

That's not a small moc.... :thumbup: . Impressive! And this one is for sale? I hardy knew where to put the 10179. And then I'm not complaining about the price yet :tongue: .

If you are going to sell them how much?

Just check out BaronSat's website.

Jeremy

I don't really understand, does this mean you are going to sell them? If you are going to sell them how much?
That's not a small moc.... :thumbup: . Impressive! And this one is for sale? I hardy knew where to put the 10179. And then I'm not complaining about the price yet :tongue: .
Just check out BaronSat's website.

Jeremy

Yes, I will put a link on the shuttle's page in a few time. But remember I'm not TLC, just a guy who work alone, so this model is intended for serious collectors as it is very expensive. Much more than the 10179 for example.

Just check the page in a few days and you'll know.

Yes, I will put a link on the shuttle's page in a few time. But remember I'm not TLC, just a guy who work alone, so this model is intended for serious collectors as it is very expensive. Much more than the 10179 for example.

Just check the page in a few days and you'll know.

I've cross-posted this MOC to the Rebelscum forums too.

Jeremy

I've cross-posted this MOC to the Rebelscum forums too.

Jeremy

Good idea, thanks a lot. I'm not a member of Rebelscum and have no good reason for that.... :grin:

PS On Rebelscum forum you wrote "the interior needs more attention"! Don't you like the Emperor's lounge or is it because I didn't ad a bar with topless waitress? :tongue:

Edited by BaronSat

PS On Rebelscum forum you wrote "the interior needs more attention"! Don't you like the Emperor's lounge or is it because I didn't ad a bar with topless waitress? :tongue:

I think Palpatine would have a jacuzzi and a pool table :)

To be serious I think the colour scheme you picked is more Chancellor Palpatine than Emperor Palpatine. Compare his office in AOTC or ROTS to the throne room in ROTJ and you'll see what I mean.

At the very least there should be a throne on board the shuttle.

Jeremy

Edited by LEGOscum