They are still not available in the usual places in the UK.

Just been on base.com and they have them up with a release date of 20th August! You can pre-order at pretty decent prices though. £82.99 for republic frigate and £119.99 for the Falcon.

Did they have the new Echo Base set?

They did, they only had one left. Also, If you look online at the time of this writing (11:47AM Central Time), They have the Echo Base in stock at TRU. Go get it!

I would like you guys to help me here.

I want to get the new 2011 Darth maul's Sith Infiltrator,when I saw the price for the one in the US I thought

"Get in" because it is 40$ in America,so I thought that as the dollar is stronger,then it would be slightly cheaper.BUT,when I saw that SMYTHS toys were selling them and I saw the price was alot more then the one in the USA price.http://www.smythstoys.com/lego-star-wars-444sc/lego-darth-mauls-sith-infiltrator-7961-110919itm.aspx

I think because its the only shop I know that sells them at the moment they are ramping the prices up,is this true or is this the official price?

Still nothing for the west coast yet, at least as far as I can find (southern CA).

I would like you guys to help me here.

I want to get the new 2011 Darth maul's Sith Infiltrator,when I saw the price for the one in the US I thought

"Get in" because it is 40$ in America,so I thought that as the dollar is stronger,then it would be slightly cheaper.BUT,when I saw that SMYTHS toys were selling them and I saw the price was alot more then the one in the USA price.http://www.smythstoys.com/lego-star-wars-444sc/lego-darth-mauls-sith-infiltrator-7961-110919itm.aspx

I think because its the only shop I know that sells them at the moment they are ramping the prices up,is this true or is this the official price?

The Sith Infiltrator is not $40 in America. It's $70 (one of the worst piece/price ratios of the summer wave). I don't know where you got your info from.

However, I do love your username :sweet:

:angry: Please say that the prices of the Sith Nightspeeder and the Geonosian Starfighter prices are to be switched

I record all the piece/price of every star wars sets and sometimes like this case, it is very annoying when you can see a obvious mistake on the price decisions.

ALL new SW sets... including Hoth and Naboo Fighter... now up on LegoShop.com!

And I think today is the last day for free US shipping...

Edited by MightyMegs

They're not up on the UK region yet. What's the betting they put them up tomorrow when the free delivery has ended.

Anyone know exactly why TRU marks up LSW? The new wave ranges from as few as $3 to as much as $10.

ALL new SW sets... including Hoth and Naboo Fighter... now up on LegoShop.com!

And I think today is the last day for free US shipping...

Did you mis-speak about the NEW Hoth set? I don't see it on the website. However, it is still currently in stock at ToysRUs.com, so it does not really matter much.

Did you mis-speak about the NEW Hoth set? I don't see it on the website. However, it is still currently in stock at ToysRUs.com, so it does not really matter much.

It was up there when I posted... 89.99US

Here's a screen-capture of my shopping cart... but now the set pic has been replaced by blocks, and the link to page doesn't work...

CaptureLego.jpg

Here's a screen-capture of my shopping cart... but now the set pic has been replaced by blocks, and the link to page doesn't work...

Oh well I am sorry for jumping the gun. The picture of blocks is kinda amusing to me though.

Looks like I spoke to soon with my prediction of the August release date. I can see 'em, too. :classic:

I just spotted them over at TRU in my area (Duluth, GA USA) They had everything except Hoth Base and the Falcon. I was hard not to get anything, but I'll wait to see them a bit cheaper at Target and Walmart.

:angry: Please say that the prices of the Sith Nightspeeder and the Geonosian Starfighter prices are to be switched

I record all the piece/price of every star wars sets and sometimes like this case, it is very annoying when you can see a obvious mistake on the price decisions.

Nope that the price for them.

Anyone know exactly why TRU marks up LSW? The new wave ranges from as few as $3 to as much as $10.

I think it's because they're so popular. And the mark up is almost always 10%. :wink:

I think it's because people buys at TRU anyway. Other stores like Walmart may not have all the sets. One store near me never have any set on shelf priced over $60 regular so it's a choice of ordering online (and paying around $10 for S&H) or going to TRU and paying about $10 more than MSRP. One is much quicker than other.

Still nothing at TRU(Northern Cali), even with both TRU.com and S@H having them.

Same for So Cal too. I called the Lego store at Ontario Mills, the Lego rep told me they had two sets in but both of them were damaged. He could not tell me what they were persay, or even if they would be allowed to sell them. I imagine if they are damaged they will be sold at a discounted rate, however they have sold damaged sets at MSRP regardless of the damage to the box. Seeing how the nearest Lego Store is over 100 miles aways and the nearest TRU being 60 miles away it is cheaper just to order them online anyway.

Same for So Cal too. I called the Lego store at Ontario Mills, the Lego rep told me they had two sets in but both of them were damaged. He could not tell me what they were persay, or even if they would be allowed to sell them. I imagine if they are damaged they will be sold at a discounted rate, however they have sold damaged sets at MSRP regardless of the damage to the box. Seeing how the nearest Lego Store is over 100 miles aways and the nearest TRU being 60 miles away it is cheaper just to order them online anyway.

After my visit to TRU, that's what I decided to do. In the end, I saved a good deal of money cause I took advantage of free shipping that ended yesterday and of course I avoided the TRU markup. I do hate waiting for the delivery though. Especially since being in California means it takes a week or better to get out here. That's why I don't mind buying from TRU, even at markup, at least I get them right then and there. But, I figure since I've waited this long and they're still not in stores, what's another week of waiting when I'm guaranteed sets.

Does anyone know what retailer has the exclusive on the Naboo Fighter? I'd rather pick one up at retail and not pay the S@H shipping, but I'm not even sure what store's getting it?

Does anyone know what retailer has the exclusive on the Naboo Fighter? I'd rather pick one up at retail and not pay the S@H shipping, but I'm not even sure what store's getting it?

Didn't know it was an exclusive, but I recently saw it on the shelf at Target.

Today I picked up the Podracer set for $89.99 because the shelf tag at my local TRU had $89.99. It rang up $94.99, but I told them the shelf tag had a different price. The manager let me buy it for $89.99. Maybe this little tip will help some of you guys out there looking to take advantage of the BOGO 50% sale at TRU right now. Good luck!

Edited by sharky

Bit confuzzled as to why these are showing up for EVERY region in the world on S@H... except the UK? What's going on? :sceptic:

Bit confuzzled as to why these are showing up for EVERY region in the world on S@H... except the UK? What's going on? :sceptic:

I am pretty sure it is down to Argos. With them being one of the biggest retailers of lego in the UK they have the power to ask TLC to hold off on sale of the sets. This was the same with last years Star Wars sets only being on full release when the new Argos catalogue came out.

On another note I have just picked up the Republic Frigate with 10% of from my second Woolworths online order. :drool:

Got another free 2011 SW minifig poster with it too! :grin:

I am pretty sure it is down to Argos. With them being one of the biggest retailers of lego in the UK they have the power to ask TLC to hold off on sale of the sets. This was the same with last years Star Wars sets only being on full release when the new Argos catalogue came out.

On another note I have just picked up the Republic Frigate with 10% of from my second Woolworths online order. :drool:

Got another free 2011 SW minifig poster with it too! :grin:

Man... I never knew Argos had that much sway. I was hoping to just order through S@H but I may just have to go for it and hit up Woolies! Nice saving and bonus you made there though... :wink: