We usually get our US Target exclusives by... sprinting across the border.

I love it - you sound like a retail coyote bringing back SW LEGO instead of cheap labour ;)

Jeremy

Hahaha! :laugh:

I'm lucky, my Wal-mart is right across from Target! :sweet:

DSR

:grin: Very cool. Look at it this way... if Wal-Mart's under par again with pricing or the sets in particular... go complain to them than Target RIGHT ACROSS the street has better prices. You can go ahead and lie, too. It's not like they'll remember your face, you being one of a zillion customers.

Hey all, I was just wondering how many bags of peices are in the new AT-TE. I found one on ebay but am not sure if it has all the bags. Thanks.

Hey all, I was just wondering how many bags of peices are in the new AT-TE. I found one on ebay but am not sure if it has all the bags. Thanks.

Mine has 13 bags and no loose pieces. One bag contains 3 bags inside, 2 commander gear and 1 for Rotta.

Mine has 13 bags and no loose pieces. One bag contains 3 bags inside, 2 commander gear and 1 for Rotta.

Mine had the same amount of bags. Only 1 commander accessories though

I'm angry. My local Renaud-Bray store was supposed to receive the new republic gunship today but no, they said me "We will receive it during the week".

I'm waiting since December to buy it and thousands of people already have it.

Do you have problems too to find/buy a new CW lego?

Why don't you just try a different store. :hmpf_bad: I'm sure they are bound to be somewhere else, considering the demand and popularity. And why is this topic called "problems with lego commands"? What do you mean by command?

The TX-130S Fighter Tank isn't released here in the U.S, that I know of, and I haven't seen or heard of the DGS in any of my local stores. The RGS, AT-TE, MagnaGaurd Fighter, V-19 Torrent, Twilight, and HSD all have been released in TRU stores. I think the DGS and Tank will be released in October. :classic:

Commandes is (at least) Quebec-French for 'orders'.

In other news, I've seen the Homing Spider Droid and the Twilight at an Ottawa-area TRU.

Why don't you just try a different store. :hmpf_bad: I'm sure they are bound to be somewhere else, considering the demand and popularity. And why is this topic called "problems with lego commands"? What do you mean by command?

Because I have a 10$ gift card for this store and if I go to another, I will have to spend 10$ more. And I'm not an adult, I have several restrictions concerning my money.

Because some stores that are selling Lego receive them later than others. They were supposed to receive it today but it seems there is a delay.

None of these sets are available in Canada at all, I consider all of you very lucky.

No, they're available at some stores but in a couple of weeks, they'll be available everywhere. For example, I saw the AT-TE Walker and the magnaguard starfighter at a La Baie store this week-end.

To the best of my knowledge, Renaud Bray is a chain, and a gift card for one store is accepted at any of them. Don't take my word for it, though - call and ask.

That being said, don't trust them on inventory. Just go back next weekend and see if it's there then.

Edited by Iron Moose

Well, I went to my local TRU in Texas to see if they had the new spider droid and gunship, well actually they had like 5 gunships but sadly no spider droids, But 1 set did catch my eye, its the 6212 X-Wing fighter, I just had to have it, I did notice that the minifig faces were a little older looking unlike the newer and more animated ones now, so I though I would research it and see what I could find out about this set.

Well according to Lego.com this set is not available in the United States so um then why did I find it? oh and I did get the only one that the TRU had.

Was it just pure luck that they had this set or what?

oh and yes I did open and build this set. which was pretty fun to build.

anyone know anything else?

It is a 2-year old set which has just been re-released for no known reason. It is a very special set... it can be changed into one of two fighters (Luke's and some other guy's). As you said it also comes with loads of the main character figs. In 2006 many "Battle of Yavin" sets were released, such as a minifig-scale Star Destroyer, an A-Wing and B-Wing, as well as a Tie Interceptor. However, the X-Wing was included that year as a special edition. The previous year came with a Tie Fighter including a very special LUL Darth Vader with a Tie Pilot... could be great to add opposition if you're willing to Bricklink it. As well, the Tie Collection would add a great chunk of Imperial Fighters to your collection, including Vader's Tie Advanced as a leader for the Imperials (while Luke could be a hero for the Rebels). As well, it sold out almost instantly from what I here... it was an instant hit. Their only reason for re-releasing it would probably be to add Original Trilogy sets to the mix (as well as the hoth base). After all, they've got to advertise SOMETHING.

well that helped me out, and yea there was 1 hoth base at TRU, i thought about getting it but i liked the x-wing a whole lot better.

They still sell that X-Wing in the UK, I don't think they ever stopped selling it actually.

I only own 6212, but in my opinion the X-Wing is a much more pleasing build. The features and displayability are better than the Hoth Base IMO.

Try bricklink.com or shop.lego.com for missing sets.

Topic closed.

Please keep these buy/trade/sell topics to the proper forum in the future.

KimT

Buy/sell/trade again.

This does not belong here.

Perhaps we should have a thread dedicated solely for the hunting of SW sets.

I'll think about it. In the meantime, please remember that this site is worldwide and it might not bother a Bulgarian or African wether a set is available in the US or not.

Topic closed

KimT

GrRRrrr!

I think I said it all in another thread.

Bottom line: TOPIC CLOSED

KimT

This belongs in the buy/sell/trade section.

I'll close it and ask people to go there in the future.

KimT