The Vader and Stormtrooper clocks are now on S@H for $29.99 USD/$39.99 CAD. :sceptic:

It was a January release. But no availability talk here people!

Er, but the thread title is "Star Wars sets anyone? Q's & A's on availability and PRICES"

Me confused *huh*

Er, but the thread title is "Star Wars sets anyone? Q's & A's on availability and PRICES"

Me confused *huh*

I think the posts were moved. I'm pretty sure they were originally in the Rumors topic.

Hey guys, I need some help. On Amazon, it's possible to buy a Slave I (3rd-gen) for $62.99. Should I get it, or would it be possible to find it cheaper somewhere?

Not sure if this is the best place for this, but here goes...

Some of you may have seen the pics of the lovely promo booklet that previewed at a toy fair along with the white Boba Fett last year. Well it turns out that an almost identical item (fastened with staples not screws) was recently a free give-away at Argos in the UK. I'm not sure how the offer worked but of-course I missed out on it :cry_sad: . However these things are now all over Ebay - selling from between £7.50 to £20.00! Mine arrived in the post the other day and I can confirm that the design and quality of this booklet is outstanding and definitely not something that would be appreciated by kids. Not sure if this will be/has been made available in other countries but it looks like an expensive item to produce and with print it's always more cost effective for higher quantities so my guess would be that it will crop up elsewhere.

Here's some 'Buy It Now' Ebay links:

Link

...another link

...and one more.

There's more up for the bid too.

Hi i'm on the lookout for the Lego UCS 10134 Y-Wing Fighter, i missed out on one on ibrickshop last week because by the time i got the invoice someone else had bought the last set.

It has to be sealed new, although i may possible take a cheap used one also.

If anyone knows of a good deal then please let me know, i can not afford top money though so be realistic

Have a good day

You wont be getting a MISB 10134 Y-Wing for less than 500 USD.

Not on BL and not on eBay either.

You might get lucky at a garage sale or flea market to find one "used" at a much lower price though.

Tesco Uk got their double club card offer on over easter so £10 of their vouchers turns into £20 off toys. Stole £20 of my wifes vouchers to get £40 off toys and used them to get Palpatines shuttle which was reduced to £30 and had left over to get my son something! Everyone's a winner!

For info if you are in France you can find the 7752 solar sailer for 34,90 euros at TRU. Offer is also available online until may 22.

For the Dutch people and possibly for other european countries. Just noticed Bol.com has the new summer wave sets up for sale (though their delivery time is currently 2-3 weeks), They usually have similar prices to the retail shops, so without further ado a list of the prices.

- 7956 Ewok Attack - €27,99

- 7957 Sith Nightspeeder - €27,99

- 7959 Geonosian fighter - €39,99

- 7961 Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator - €74,99

- 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's podracers - €99,99

- 7964 Republic Frigate - €129,99

- 7965 Millennium Falcon - €159,99

Sorry if they have already been posted, but I usually loose track seeing all those posts about american/english prices.

Just found some news on the net. German Galeria-Kaufhof has the new

7961 Sith Infiltrator (69,99 €) and the

7965 Millennium Falcon (149,99 €)

on their webshop. Yesterday the sets were neither online nor in the store.

Galeria backed up their webshop with some more summer wave sets:

7956 Ewok Attack (29.99 €)

7957 Sith Nightspeeder (29.99 €)

7959 Geonosian Starfighter (39.99 €)

7962 Anakin&Sebulba Podracers (99.99 €)

I have not yet seen any other retailers having the sets but hope for them to follow up soon. At least the summer wave releases seem to stay on schedule. Competition might help the sake of us customers and speed release and special sales... :wink:

BTW., does Black Friday help anyone outside the US?

For the Dutch people and possibly for other european countries. Just noticed Bol.com has the new summer wave sets up for sale (though their delivery time is currently 2-3 weeks), They usually have similar prices to the retail shops, so without further ado a list of the prices.

- 7956 Ewok Attack - €27,99

- 7957 Sith Nightspeeder - €27,99

- 7959 Geonosian fighter - €39,99

- 7961 Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator - €74,99

- 7962 Anakin's & Sebulba's podracers - €99,99

- 7964 Republic Frigate - €129,99

- 7965 Millennium Falcon - €159,99

Sorry if they have already been posted, but I usually loose track seeing all those posts about american/english prices.

I always buy sets size of the V-wing, Freeco Speeder etc. at a webshop for 20 euro´s. Way cheaper than the local shop.

I don't think it should because BF was created by retailers to promote sales for the upcoming holidays (mainly Christmas). Most of the discounts are in stores. Cyber-Monday, the Monday following the Friday might be more useful for someone outside of US (provided that the website is willing to ship abroad).

Edited by Donut

Bol.com now has the sets up with a faster delivery, order on workdays and you'll get them the next day, so you could get them on Teusday.

Galeria backed up their webshop with some more summer wave sets:

7956 Ewok Attack (29.99 €)

7957 Sith Nightspeeder (29.99 €)

7959 Geonosian Starfighter (39.99 €)

7962 Anakin&Sebulba Podracers (99.99 €)

I have not yet seen any other retailers having the sets but hope for them to follow up soon. At least the summer wave releases seem to stay on schedule. Competition might help the sake of us customers and speed release and special sales... :wink:

Those plus 7964 and 7965 are now commonly avaliable at Galeria stores (GER) for immediate pick up. Have not yet found them anywhere else.

I don't think it should because BF was created by retailers to promote sales for the upcoming holidays (mainly Christmas). Most of the discounts are in stores. Cyber-Monday, the Monday following the Friday might be more useful for someone outside of US (provided that the website is willing to ship abroad).

Thanks for your reply. While i don't get that Black Friday shouldn't be available outside the States, i try to understand that this tradition is just an US thingy. Thanks for the Cyber-monday info, though. Unheard of, too, but at least promising in regards of online orders. :wink:

I dont know if I am too late saying this or maybe it has been already been said, but I found a Danish Toy store that is selling 6 of the new LEGO Star Wars Sets... and happened to notice that

the pictures they were using looked like official LEGO Pictures of the sets (Other view concepts)

Take a look yourself by clicking here

I dont know if I am too late saying this or maybe it has been already been said, but I found a Danish Toy store that is selling 6 of the new LEGO Star Wars Sets... and happened to notice that

the pictures they were using looked like official LEGO Pictures of the sets (Other view concepts)

I don't think those were shown, the pictures look great!

Thank you :classic:

Don't believe that has been posted before, though there are other sites selling these sets mentioned in the availability topic. (which, by the way, would be where this post would belong, I believe)

I don't think those were shown, the pictures look great!

Thank you :classic:

Oh good! Glad I could help!

Don't believe that has been posted before, though there are other sites selling these sets mentioned in the availability topic. (which, by the way, would be where this post would belong, I believe)

Ok good to hear, yea I dont come on here as much as I should so I'm still trying to figure out the system :hmpf_bad:

Edited by legoboy12345678/David Hall