I managed to get a UCS AT-ST for lower than the RRP retail price on ebay and I just finished building it yesterday. It's definitely is a display model only, but I think it looks great and I had lots of fun building it. :thumbup:

Amazon.co.uk are currently selling 8087 TIE Defender for £21.51 with free shipping. Their prices fluctuate, but this is the cheapest I've seen it for yet.

(edit: price even lower!)

Edited by Beatrix

UCS Delta-7 Aethersprite is now up on S@H in the Exclusives section. Slated for a September 1st US release, like the Shuttle.

The magnet set with Ahsoka and Anakin popped up somewhere already?

TRU is indeed offering the polybag Chrometrooper, not the magnet. :sweet: Offer's good in-store and online.

Edited by Brickdoctor

I hope this is the right thread for this question. Has the Cad Bane speeder been released yet? I thought it was part of the AT-AT/Slave I/Wampa Cave releases but haven't seen it at toysrus or walmart. I really want the Cad Bane minifig, but I don't think I want to have to buy the $100 tank set to get it.

I hope this is the right thread for this question. Has the Cad Bane speeder been released yet? I thought it was part of the AT-AT/Slave I/Wampa Cave releases but haven't seen it at toysrus or walmart. I really want the Cad Bane minifig, but I don't think I want to have to buy the $100 tank set to get it.

You're best bet is the "star wars sets anyone" thread it is for Q&A on availability and prices.

All these sets should be out in the US. Bane's speeder bieng a target exclusive.

You're best bet is the "star wars sets anyone" thread it is for Q&A on availability and prices.

All these sets should be out in the US. Bane's speeder bieng a target exclusive.

Thanks for the info, the local target has some in stock too. :)

Edited by nismogrendel

it is a target exclusive

or your local lego store also lego shop at home has it

So I've moved the posts on Cad Bane's Speeder from the 2011 Picture and Rumor topic here.

Please keep questions on availability and pricing here in the future.

Also be kind enough to mention where you live when you ask questions on prices and availability.

We (Danes) have no Walmart nor any Target stores - so we really couldn't care less that some sets are only available there in NA - keep that in mind when asking and/or replying here.

This is a global site and we'd like everyone to feel at home here.

So I've moved the posts on Cad Bane's Speeder from the 2011 Picture and Rumor topic here.

Please keep questions on availability and pricing here in the future.

Also be kind enough to mention where you live when you ask questions on prices and availability.

We (Danes) have no Walmart nor any Target stores - so we really couldn't care less that some sets are only available there in NA - keep that in mind when asking and/or replying here.

This is a global site and we'd like everyone to feel at home here.

TRU in Pittsburgh, PA still have some old X-wing sets in stock. Im flabbergasted that they still are asking $59.99 for them.

I managed to pick up the 7778 Midi MF for $25 on clearance at Walmart in White Plains, NY. They had a whole bunch of them left.

it is a target exclusive

or your local lego store also lego shop at home has it

Also, I don't know how common knowledge this is, but in the UK Cad's Speeder is exclusive to Argos as far as retail goes.

My local TRU has stopped selling the Chrome Stormtrooper polybag separately because they are low on quantity. You can still get 'em for free with any Lego SW purchase, so if you still want one, go get it asap!

My local TRU has stopped selling the Chrome Stormtrooper polybag separately because they are low on quantity. You can still get 'em for free with any Lego SW purchase, so if you still want one, go get it asap!

Lucky. Mine won't even sell them, period. Even though it's currently more expensive, I just got one Chrometrooper due to the high TRU prices, and I left it unopened and grabbed a magnet to open.

No, it was always $260. The item's been up on S@H for at least week now.

darn you for making me look at that!!! I was expecting something like the snow speeder. not something that can fit mini figs. must resist spending. Focus on the death star playset.

Edited by Solscud007

darn you for making me look at that!!! I was expecting something like the snow speeder. not something that can fit mini figs. must resist spending. Focus on the death star playset.

I tried to focus on the Death Star, too....it didn't work. I'm a big fan of the Lambda in the first place, so I'm going for that.

UCS Delta-7 Aethersprite is now up on S@H in the Exclusives section. Slated for a September 1st US release, like the Shuttle.

what are you talking about? what set is this?

I assume Obi-Wans Starfighter. No? Though for me it says 1st of November.

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Official designation in-universe is the Delta-7 Aethersprite, since 'Obi-Wan's Starfighter' could also refer to the Eta-2 Actis Interceptor he flew later in the war.

...and it says 1st of November for me, too. :blush:

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. Official designation in-universe is the Delta-7 Aethersprite, since 'Obi-Wan's Starfighter' could also refer to the Eta-2 Actis Interceptor he flew later in the war.

...and it says 1st of November for me, too. :blush:

Yep it says November 1st to me too, though september the first would be nice :blush:

I tried to focus on the Death Star, too....it didn't work. I'm a big fan of the Lambda in the first place, so I'm going for that.

Any ideas when the 10188 Death Star Playset will disappear from the lego.com store?

Well I just got my 10188 DS playset Saturday. There are a few Lego stores around my new apt. The nearest Lego store had the DS but when I got there, some kid and his father had beaten me to it. Just as I got there the kid had put the empty display box back on the shelf.

I had to go to another Lego Store to buy mine. It too was the last one in the store. I didnt ask if they would restock.

There was a thread where a father and his son went to get one but were sold out. His son was devastated.

That pushed me to get one. Since I just got into SW and seeing how much they can appreciate in value, I do not want to spend 2x like how the UCS falcon skyrocketed in value in recent years.

Also getting the UCS DSII in a lot of SW sets from my Batman Lego set trade, will allow me to "skin" the DS playset.

Oh I dont know if this has been mentioned, but I got the September events calendar from the Lego store. Sept 1-12 you will get 25 add'l VIP points if you get the walking ATAT set.

Also the UCS Shuttle will be sold starting Sept 1.