And topic has been merged into this topic.

Good question

I just got back from the Lego store in Downtown Disney, and they had the Republic Fighter Tank there, so I guess 7679 has made a come back everywhere. :cry_happy:

I'd put money on the chrome stormtrooper still being around in November, they had racks of them at the LEGO store in Minneapolis, adn they are not backrdered on SHop @ home

thanks guys. Sorry KimT for all the moving posts all the time.. i just have no idea where im putting any new topics. Im very excited to play my trumpet at disney world. Im playing for homecoming in october also. :sweet:

Edited by nadnerb112

Don't be sorry.

That's why I am here.

As long as you're doing your best to post the right places, then I am sure you'll do just fine.

Should i get the rgs(republic gunship) or atte?

I dont think this was the right place to put it but I would go for the RGS, exclusive minifigs and a cool ship whereas the AT TE has anakin and ashoka who can be found in cheaper sets (and they arent that cool imo)

On another topic Ive noticed that the chrome stormtrooper is now on backorder in New Zealand and the Tantive IV has been pushed back into late October :sceptic:

Edited by Roncanator

I dont think this was the right place to put it but I would go for the RGS, exclusive minifigs and a cool ship whereas the AT TE has anakin and ashoka who can be found in cheaper sets (and they arent that cool imo)

On another topic Ive noticed that the chrome stormtrooper is now on backorder in New Zealand and the Tantive IV has been pushed back into late October :sceptic:

Hmmm, I wonder if this is a forwarning.

I'm happy I picked up 4 of the chrome stormtroopers when I did.

I did some searching, and haven't found anything mentioned about this:

For the US, according to LEGO.com - the Tantive IV will now not be available until October 23. :angry:

Well, I suppose it gives more time to save, but it still is a bummer... Thought I'd share this with everyone!

@GoN2Broadway

The release date for the Tantive IV shifts regularly back and forth.

So there's no telling when it will be released untill it's released.

Very annoying. :angry:

I did some searching, and haven't found anything mentioned about this:

For the US, according to LEGO.com - the Tantive IV will now not be available until October 23. :angry:

Well, I suppose it gives more time to save, but it still is a bummer... Thought I'd share this with everyone!

@GoN2Broadway

The release date for the Tantive IV shifts regularly back and forth.

So there's no telling when it will be released untill it's released.

Very annoying. :angry:

At least it's just the release date and not backordered.

At least it's just the release date and not backordered.

Well in the case of backorders you can order it. And most of the times it will be delivered earlier.

Now it's just checking and checking again... and again. :hmpf_bad:

Well in the case of backorders you can order it. And most of the times it will be delivered earlier.

Now it's just checking and checking again... and again. :hmpf_bad:

Very true, I just remember all the trouble the 7666 set brought with being backordered, peoples orders getting cancelled yet oithers got orders the next day almost.

I just appreciate that it'a at the begining of it's liffe and not the end.

For the last few months I have been checking Wall-Mart and Lego Stores for the 7678 Droid Gunship but have found none. What is happening with them ? They have been removed from Lego S@H and are not anywhere else. Did Lego discontinue them or are they just hard to find ? Could you guys give me a little help :sceptic: on where to find some.

Captainrex66

Yes, that set is discountinued now. It was a exclusive so it was only availible for a short period of time.

You can find quite a few of them on ebay or bricklink. On bricklink or ebay it is no more than $40.00 for a sealed one, which is pretty reasonable.

I would recommend checking your local Walmarts and asking the staff to look for one in the back of the store first.

Edited by Rocky

The 7678 Droid Gunship sold for $29.99 and went clearance just after Christmas last winter in the USA. As has been stated, they are available on Bricklink and maybe even on EBAY if you keep your eyes peeled.

I am going to merge this into the "Star Wars sets anyone?" thread.

Its good that the Tantive IV is now available to purchase and the chrome stormie is also available again from being on backorder. I cant wait to see a review of it :grin:

Same for the LEGO fans here in germany. I have just placed the order at s@h!

Waiting for the doorbell to ring the next days now...

Don't flame me because i did look in this thread and dint find it. I wanted to know why Lego increased the price of both the Clone Walker and the Assassin Droid speeder battle packs.

Don't flame me because i did look in this thread and dint find it. I wanted to know why Lego increased the price of both the Clone Walker and the Assassin Droid speeder battle packs.

Really? What country are you from? I'm in the US. I see it's that 10.99 crap they pulled with Ambush in Cario. Is this happening to all of the 9.99 sets Here's a link.

Really? What country are you from? I'm in the US. I see it's that 10.99 crap they pulled with Ambush in Cario. Is this happening to all of the 9.99 sets Here's a link.

My guess is battle packs have turned into a cash cow for LEGO and they realize 9.99 was a pretty good deal but 10.99 is still fair, which is is for the number of fig's you get.

It's basic supply and demand, sucks for us, good for TLG. :sceptic: