When the Clone wars 'hipe' is over then perhaps a new Jango, but I doubt it (lucky I got the original). I think the Snail Tank has 2 BDs but one could be inside driving or something.

Does anyone know where can I find a darth maul watch with figure? I saw someone selling it on ebay. thanks

All the new watches are available from Shop At Home in most countries besides the U.S. I assume they'll come to the U.S. in a couple of months, hopefully.

All the new watches are available from Shop At Home in most countries besides the U.S. I assume they'll come to the U.S. in a couple of months, hopefully.

OHHH! hope so. that way I can finally get a darth maul.

Well my local tru is sold out of all lego star wars except for the twilight :cry_sad:

They had more during boxing week.

Oh well

Did you saw the CD's solar sailer price in USA and Canada? *oh2**huh*:sick::cry_sad:

54.99 and 74.99

Me, Trudop561, officially declare the Lego Star Wars set #7752 Count Dooku's solar sailer as the most overpriced item of all times

..54.99 and 74.99

Me, Trudop561, officially declare the Lego Star Wars set #7752 Count Dooku's solar sailer as the most overpriced item of all times

Funny, I already had the thing built before I realised how much it cost me. :laugh::hmpf_bad:

Does anyone think it's odd that LegoShop@Home doesn't have the Solar Sailer, even though people have been finding it at TRU for close to a month now?

Does anyone think it's odd that LegoShop@Home doesn't have the Solar Sailer, even though people have been finding it at TRU for close to a month now?

You know I noticed that to, I mean I picked up my Solar Sailor at my local TRU a week after it came out online and it didn't show up on S@H until now. I guess TRU bought a month of pure exclusivity from Lego or something. Well anyway it's up now, I wonder if we may be seeing scenario's like this more in the future.

Does anybody know where I can find the solar sailer in the UK?

Thanks alot,

Ashoka~

Well apart from the obvious shop@home, I can only think of is Amazon, Tesco or Argos non of which have the Solar sailor stocked or on their product list. I guess you're stuffed unless you live near a lego store or have a local shop near by. It isn't exclusive though so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

Argos has the RGS for £58 and AT-TE for £51! Link

I saw the Solar Sailer in the Milton Keynes Lego Store on Sunday. You can probably find it in the Brighton and Bluewater stores as well.

Otherwise buy online at S@H or ebay.

Spoiled for choice !!

Dr. D.

i was just wondering where all of the republic fighter tanks went? they were only in stores for a very short time and only nabbed one.

also, my lego store finally got a shipment of 8014 clone walker bps.

Is there anywhere to get Clone BPs except LEGO stores? TRU, Argos and ASDA are all out of stock. :hmpf_bad:

Thanks. :classic:

JD

I dont know if you have Target over there, but if so, they carry it!

jifel

Is there anywhere to get Clone BPs except LEGO stores? TRU, Argos and ASDA are all out of stock. :hmpf_bad:

JD

go to walmart the day after they restock :thumbup: should go on thursday or friday because their restocking day is on wednesday or thursday (I think)

o nevermind you're not in N. America :grin: (maybe they do have walmarts in england?)

Edited by prateek

JD

Just popped back from my local Peter Jones/John Lewis and they had a fresh restock of the Clone BP's 15-20 left, maybe you have a John Lewis near you?

Yes there is a John Lewis. In Touchwood in Solihull. :classic: Thanks you two. :thumbup:

JD

Edited by Jammiedodger714

Anyone see magnet set 852553 - Stormtrooper, Rebel Alliance Pilot, AT-ST Driver in stores or S@H?? :look:

It seems that the upcoming wave of Star Wars sets will soon be landing around the world and therefore I've posted here to 'bump' this and make newer and old members aware that this is the topic in which to discuss the availability of Star Wars sets.

So from now on there's no reason to discuss such matters in the News Topic.

"Thank you for your cooperation"

For all german LEGO Star Wars fans: 7754 will be avaible at the beginning of july at TRU (Germany)

I don't know if this is the right place to put this but if anyone lives in Singapore could you reply to this :classic:

is there anymore 7681s (with Commander Fox) available in any of the toy shops in Singapore because my Dads going there soon in about a month and im wondering if there will be any there. My dad usually goes to Bricks World and ive had a look on there website but cant find any 7681s. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox

Even if there is, isn't LEGO much more expensive there than in NZ?

Well yes it probably is more expensive now because I think there dollar is bad at the moment if you know what I mean.

But in previous years my dads got the battle packs which have been about $5-$8 cheaper so I was wondering if I could get my hands on a 7681 because the only ones I can get at the moment are $20 over the original RRP :cry_sad::cry_sad: .

CommanderFox

Edited by CommanderFox