Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Princess Quest Chapter V: Memories

indexed.gif

I received my first private message here from a reader of Princess Quest, asking when the next chapter will come out. Of course I couldn't disappoint a "fan", so here it is!

In this fifth chapter you can see how the troupes journey across the Tiamat Badlands goes with the Nomad Elf Hawke as their guide. Princess Beatrix even gets to test her new sword Victoria in battle, although it won't be what you might expect...

If you haven't read the previous chapters, you can access them quickly right here:

Chapter I: Chivalry

Chapter II: Legends & Legacies

Chapter III: Fellowship

Chapter IV: Passings

And now onto the next chapter!

PQVTitle.png

PQV1.png

PQV2.png

PQV3.png

PQV4.png

PQV5.png

PQV6.png

PQV7.png

PQV8.png

PQV9.png

PQV10.png

PQV11.png

PQV12.png

PQV13.png

PQV14.png

PQV15.png

PQV16.png

PQV17.png

PQV18.png

PQV19.png

PQV20.png

PQV21.png

PQV22.png

PQV23.png

PQV24.png

PQV25.png

PQV26.png

PQV27.png

As you might notice, this chapter is somewhat shorter than the previous ones, and it didn't feature Fabuland as promised. The thing is, I meant to add a few more scenes that I haven't shot yet, but then I realized it would make this chapter overly long, so I decided to save them for the next part.

Also in the next part, the princess and her friends get to hear just what exactly are these Four Jewels they're searching for. Until then, keep those comments coming! I read each and every one of them, and so far I've gotten many great tips on how to improve this comic! So thanks for those! :wub:

That was a good one! I thought that the battle was funny - very Pokemon like. :laugh: Great job Sandy! I look forward to the next installment.

I believe it is meant to emulate Final Fantasy more than anything else. :wink:

True comedic GOLD! :laugh:

That's pretty funny. Seems like Hawke's made quite an influence, no? The Final Fantasy portion was pretty funny, too. Keep up the awesome work and I'll keep up the awesome reading. :tongue:

I don't think I've commented on this since your first or second chapter, but I am really liking this comic. This chapter was funny as usual, and the photography is even better than before! I'm looking forward to the next installment! :laugh:

:skull:

Gah! Where'd all these new chapters come from? Man, I sure was way behind in the story.... :wacko::tongue:

Man, this comic is REALLY good. You've managed to balance character development, action, legend, and humor so well - and the scenes and picture quality is just as good. Hehe, I love the battle in the latest one. :laugh:

Can't wait to see more! :wink:

I loved the battle scene. Can't wait for the next issue.

I'm not sure about using Native Americans as elves, though.

Another good chapter :classic:

A nicely balanced mix of character development, plot progression and humour. The battle scene is hilarious, even though I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy, well done! :thumbup:

And I think the Native Americans works quite well as elves. So now I'm anticipating the next chapter, guess you can call me a fan too :blush:

Thanks for all the supporting comments, guys!

I'm not sure about using Native Americans as elves, though.
And I think the Native Americans works quite well as elves. So now I'm anticipating the next chapter, guess you can call me a fan too :blush:

If we were talking about the traditional wood-dwelling type of elves, I'd agree with Norrington, but these are a tribe of nomadic elves living in a wasteland, so a bunch of green-clad Robin Hoods would really be out of place there. The Native American figs were the closest I had for nomads, anyway.

But worry not, there are also wood elves living in the world of Princess Quest. You'll learn more about the difference of the tribes probably in the next chapter. :wink:

Oh yes, and the battle was definitely a Final Fantasy mock-up. I don't think I'll use it in the upcoming chapters, though, as all the little blue windows were really time-consuming to make. :tongue:

Awesome Comic so far, (I just found them :blush: )

Love the battle scene, reminds me of my younger years. Stupid Aging... :angry::laugh: (if not for the fact I'm 23 :laugh::laugh: )

As for the Native American figs as Elves, as long as you keep away from the Native American heads for Elves, they look un-lego-ish (because of the noses)

Love the story so far, my favorite character being Sir Brickheart.

Also your Cargo horse is :wub: I'm gonna have to steal that one :devil::laugh:

Look forward to the rest! :thumbup:

Heheh, Britney Twospears. :laugh: Another wonderful chapter, Sandy! I love the scenery here, those cliffs are neat and the bones lying around make it looks so much better, so much more evil, or rather, hostile... :devil: Really looking forward to Part VI!

Oh yes, and that battle scene was great! :laugh:

~Peace

Ahh sweet escapism! Well done on this the 5th Chapter. I really enjoyed the battle scene and the photography is great. Well done on the canyon build too. :thumbup:

Looks like your collection is continuing to grow nicely.

I got an idea. Listen...... how about you DON'T waste money on stupid pieces of plastic???? Hows that sound?? Go spend your money on something important...... like...... buying yourself a life.. Sound good? Does to me. later

Nah, I've never seen a life in any shops before. :tongue::grin:

Why have you suddenly started spamming this random stuff? I've looked through your posts and you've only been doing this today. :wacko:

Nah, I've never seen a life in any shops before. :tongue::grin:

Why have you suddenly started spamming this random stuff? I've looked through your posts and you've only been doing this today. :wacko:

I think dillthepill's little brother or someone like that got access to his password and now tries to ruin his name by spamming insults. I remain unphased. :grin:

I think dillthepill's little brother or someone like that got access to his password and now tries to ruin his name by spamming insults. I remain unphased. :grin:

I am thinking the same, and I am unphased too. I mean, where do you buy a life from?! :tongue:

I think Blizzard give you one if you quit one of their games... :laugh:

But honesty, why post stuff like that, just wait for an admin to see this.... :laugh:

I think that whoever that is, he's a hypocrite. At least we don't waste our lives going onto a site purely to annoy and insult. I actually think he's quite funny, being so dumb. :pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

Edited by Inertia

Looks like it... or just some stupid annoying spammer who wants all of us LEGO fans to stop having fun... :hmpf_bad:

Nice addition, Sandy. I like the FF battle, very funny (although I've never played the games). I really like where the development of the characters and story is going, as well as the comedy, great job!