Sign in to follow this  
ilyabuilder724

[MOC] 76901 Acura Integra DA5

My 31TH alternative for set 76901. This time i used ONLY parts included in set to build a DA5 Integra. Why? Because i also want to show some not so popular japanese cars instead of Supras and Skylines ;)

76901_IntegraDA5%20(1).png

76901_IntegraDA5%20(2).png

76901_IntegraDA5%20(4).png

FREE INSTRUCTIONS: 

I know someone who has the GSR version and its in presitine condition - showing no signs of aging. He actually added some modifications to the engine recently and it can move I tell ya. Your MOC of the Integra  DA5 looks amazing dude. I personally would've chosen white wheels instead of black ones just for accuracy's sake. But I see why you used the black ones as this was a rebuilt of the Supra. I also love how you got the front just right as well. Great Job! 

9.5/10 

On 1/31/2024 at 12:07 AM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Beautiful MOC, the headlights are gorgeous! :wub:

Thanks!

On 1/28/2024 at 7:35 PM, The Brick Boss said:

I know someone who has the GSR version and its in presitine condition - showing no signs of aging. He actually added some modifications to the engine recently and it can move I tell ya. Your MOC of the Integra  DA5 looks amazing dude. I personally would've chosen white wheels instead of black ones just for accuracy's sake. But I see why you used the black ones as this was a rebuilt of the Supra. I also love how you got the front just right as well. Great Job! 

9.5/10 

Always love when my MOC can tell a story of a car :)

8 hours ago, ilyabuilder724 said:

Thanks!

Always love when my MOC can tell a story of a car :)

Hey! If you visit my Instagram, you will see that I am a pro at telling stories.