Rate the set  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Vote your opinion

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Outstanding

You Won't be able to buy any more Clone Wars sets in the UK until Friday midnight

(If you want an explanation, Woolworths now have a display saying that the sets won't be sold until then)

:angry::oh:

Nice pictures, but three questions:

1. How many pages do the instruction books have?

2. What are the spare parts? Or: Does this Laaty come with two Clone-Commander-equipment sets and four Assaij Ventress lightsaberhilts?

3. Where did you get it?

4. How much did it cost?

1. 122

2. Laaty come with two Clone-Commander-equipment sets and four Assaij Ventress lightsaberhilts

3. We have not wal-mart or target in mine contry

4. 1249. nok i don't know the doller

Edited by Hotshot

1249 nok is 155€ eur i didn't convert it in dollar, but it will be more then 155 dollar!

1. 122

2. Laaty come with two Clone-Commander-equipment sets and four Assaij Ventress lightsaberhilts

3. We have not wal-mart or target in mine contry

4. 1249. nok i don't know the doller

That cant be right!

That means the Republic Gunship is £123!

It was estimated £79- £90! Im not getting it if its £123... :cry_sad:

Thanks for the review. If I am correct, the new RGS is $119.99 US. From Xe.com, the 1249 NOK is nearly $250.00 US!

Remember, the converters are never right. So the previously known prices still stand and it's still $119.99 and the same price in pounds (sorry, I forgot that one. :hmpf_bad: )

Remember, the converters are never right. So the previously known prices still stand and it's still $119.99 and the same price in pounds (sorry, I forgot that one. :hmpf_bad: )

How can it POSSIBLY be £120 AND $120!!! :angry:

Oh, I know that the currency converters don't work in regards to LEGO pricing in each country. Still, I think they are an indication of how much US folks could be spending for a set, so I'll take a financial break where I can. So, I think the lesson learned for US folks is that when the dollar is weak, don't be buying LEGO when in a different country.

I got this amazing set! I'l review with pictures later, still in the process of building it. So far I've got; 2 spare Asajj hilts, 2 spare hilts, whole clone accessory pack, view finder and some other clone accessory. The set is £80, the Droid Gunship is £35, the V-19 Torrent is £50 and the AT-TE is £100. If anyone lives in the north east, Gateshead Metrocenter's Woolworths has: Droid Gunships, V-19's, 2 AT-TE's and 1 RGS (RAG).

I got this amazing set! I'l review with pictures later, still in the process of building it. So far I've got; 2 spare Asajj hilts, 2 spare hilts, whole clone accessory pack, view finder and some other clone accessory. The set is £80, the Droid Gunship is £35, the V-19 Torrent is £50 and the AT-TE is £100. If anyone lives in the north east, Gateshead Metrocenter's Woolworths has: Droid Gunships, V-19's, 2 AT-TE's and 1 RGS (RAG).

Shoulda went with the AT-TE. :tongue:

So you have double lightsaber hilts, a clone gear polybag, and double clone gear spread around the set? Am I right? :oh3:

Yeah. Nah, it was a push getting the RAG, my entire pocket money for the summer gone, but it was worth it.

Eh? The RGS less than the AT-TE?

Im not gonna be getting the AT-TE, Ill just buy Rex off BL...

EDIT:

Edited by Joey Lock

Thanks for the pics. :classic:

I have a question, though: What do you think of the scale? I've been a bit worried about the size of the wings in proportion to the body...

I have a question, what is the door above the gun for? (pic)

Yes. I'm curious about that too but no one seems to know. I thought about it and it might be extra storage space to hold the rest of the Clone Commander gear but we'll find out properly from the people who have the sets.

Yes. I'm curious about that too but no one seems to know. I thought about it and it might be extra storage space to hold the rest of the Clone Commander gear but we'll find out properly from the people who have the sets.

I think its just a place too put all the extra little bits....realy what else could it be? :sceptic:

Im not gonna be getting the AT-TE, Ill just buy Rex off BL...

Good luck not paying much! i bet it will be very expensive ...... :tongue:

Hey could you please get a pic of the clones with the lamps on as I've seen all the other gear worn except those.

Thanks for the answers Hotshot!

Hopefully the TRU in Greenwich (London) does have one or two RGS for me, when I am there, next week. Please god! I don´t want to pay 150€ when I can get it for 97€ in UK...

Thanks for this review hotshot. I have no doubts, this is a MUST-HAVE for any clone wars fan! The lack of clone troopers is, I think, the only con of this set. Anyway I REALLY CAN'T WAIT to buy it. Many pieces, two jedis, one sith, only new minifigs, clone troopers, commander cody, bigger cannons, missiles, speeder, bacta tank, mobile command post.

5/5

Oh and, what is that mysterious commander part?

s8000184pv0.jpg

Edited by Trudop561

Someone asked for a picture of the "Light" clone accessory, so I imagined it was that.

Yep, thats a head lamp. i really like the fact that you seem to get two sets of gear with each set that includes clones. :classic: