Wurger49

[MOC] AT-RT Walker and Speeder - Alternate Build of 75372 Clone Trooper & Droid Battle Pack

Posted (edited)

I decided to construct an AT-RT walker using pieces from the 75372 set, driven by my particular interest in expanding the clone army rather than the droid army. While there were constraints due to the triple connectors from the Droid, they did provide a satisfying walking and turning pose.
To achieve a more balanced appearance, I made modifications such as relocating the speeder's steering fins to the front. Additionally, I reconstructed the defense post using spare pieces, enhancing the overall aesthetic and functionality of the model.

Instructions are available on Rebrickable. https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-169374/Wurger Bricks/at-rt-walker-and-speeder-alternate-build-of-75372-clone-droid-battle-pack/

AT-RT Walker and Speeder - Alternate Build of 75372 Clone Trooper & Droid Battle Pack

AT-RT Walker and Speeder - Alternate Build of 75372 Clone Trooper & Droid Battle Pack

Edited by Wurger49