Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 8

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_8_large.jpg

It had been decided the previous day that Damien the doctor would be executed. The people of the keep went to there beds feeling confident that they had got another traitor.

The following morning, on this, the first day of the second week, the people gathered in the Grand Hall to witness the death of their foreign doctor. Lady Suzanne looked particularly flustered that morning, as did Rotrigous. Kyle looked a tad pale as well, if in relation to his upcoming task or too something else, nobody knew.

Damien was brought out struggling from the dungeons, and led towards the executioners axe. This would be a public death, so all could see what happened to those suspected of being a traitor.

Suddenly, Damien gave a cry and pointed upwards. Look up there! He shouted, and the guards looked. In that moment Damien bolted, up the stairs and into the keep. The guards gave pursuit, with Kyle well out in front. It seemed that Damien was making for the rooftops.

p1050460.jpg

And so he was. Once there, he pulled himself up onto the battlements.

p1050461.jpg

Standing, he surveyed the kingdom from his high perch. Grim was following close behind.

p1050462.jpg

Damien made a quick prayer to his spirits, and he put his tribes faith to the test. Leaping from the castle ramparts, he willed his guardian spirit, his mighty Eagle, to help him fly away from the place of lies and deceit.

p1050463.jpg

All Kyle could do was stand and watch the poor doctor plummet to his death below.

p1050464.jpg

After all the excitement had calmed, Damien was searched, as were his rooms. It was discovered that he was a loyalist. The people cried out in anguish at having been thwarted again. When would they be rid of the traitors? Or were they doomed to be picked off, one by one, until only the traitors remained? Only time would tell…

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

General Marcus - deceased, condemned by vote

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night

General Spencer - deceased, condemned by vote

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Rotrigous (king’s advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist) - deceased, condemned by vote

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard)

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Zepher

2. TinyPiesRUs

3. Hyphos

4. ImperialShadows

5. WhiteFang

6. Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

7. Dovchenko

8. iamded

9. stash2sixx

10. I Scream Clone

11. Pencoin

12. Trexxen

13. Quarryman

14. Batbrick

15. Hinckley

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster

18. Adam

19. Commanderbly42

20. Atoll Dweller

21. Flatfoot Thompson

As a general reminder, I am going to be away all week, and so will not be able to supervise or close the game. Don’t have to much fun without me! :grin: When a majority vote of 6 has been reached in the voting, or in 5 days time, please close this thread. All night actions are then to be sent to me, I expect them to be waiting when I return. There may be a slight delay on me getting Day 9 up, but it will be no more than a day after the usual time. Hopefully, I might be able to check in while on my travels! :sweet: The building challenge closes in just under a week, so keep those entries coming people. Now, go get voting!

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

Sigh! why must we continue to kill our loyal subjects in this hunt for the traitors! Poor Damien i am guilt ridden over your demise but we must move on and continue our search for the kings murderers.....

Lady Suzanne why so flustered?

Rotrigous a tough night perhaps? :wink:

Kyle you need to eat more red meat :laugh:

Great. So now we can pick another at random, hoping we get it right this time, or... well, there really is no 'or', is there? We got no major clues out of this. As for Lady Suzanne and my arrival...

Rotrigous a tough night perhaps? :wink:

Taking a page from Lord SwedenBound, I decided to take the chance to spend the night 'protecting' a suspect, hoping it would reveal something vitally important to the future. It did.

She isn't half the fun of Mary... :hmpf:

I'm sorry Mary, I shouldn't have strayed. Boring! Sadly, it didn't help with the hunt for the traitors either, so it was a completely frustrating night all around. :angry:

Which means, I don't know where we go. I guess we could kill Lady Suzanne now, since she's no fun in bed a valid suspect and we don't have anyone else in mind, or maybe someone could make a suggestion as to how we stop killing loyalists before it's too late...

(OOC: Off to post my Mystery Castle Building Contest thingy entitled, "No One Suspected")

with Dragonator, away there is no need to rush in a vote of death for the lady... however the death of another loyalist is quite concerning...

consider this there is eleven of us left, if there are five traitors left, we are one mistake away from dead even! :sick::sing::angry: but we got Marcus since my last maths so hopefully there is only four left!

I do suspect the lady, quite strongly, however as i have said numerous times her garden is not secret, and Lord Ash might have tainted her flowers for his use... For Dragonator to have made Husband and wife both traitors to me would be like getting a two in one deal, and thats just too good a deal for my liking... this said if others think she is our main concern, there is no holding back my vote, she maybe a Lady, but our King must be avenged. however IS did babysit her all-night with out to much untoward happening...

As always, i would like to pose a few questions to a number of members of our fine castle.

Commanderbly42/paul. why were you so fast to defend Marcus' where abouts the night he killed a loyalist?

Adam/Fred, Are you still angry about the whole poo, thing

Zepher/Mary, will you reconsider my proposal, the nights are ever so lonely!

Trexxen/Kyle, any news to report on those you "investigated"

Hinkley,Impy/Lord Savril, Rotrigous, i challenge you both to a fencing match, winner wins a night with Mary! or if you like we could share :devil:

Agentrick57/Lady S, Do you have any information for us claiming your innocence

Brickster/Friar, how does your leg heal, without the doctor here who shall care to your needs

Quarryman/Mick, any news from watch last night? any disturbances? no deaths to report, is such good news.

I Scream Clone/ Lord Gary, i bought you a new eye... well okay i found it in Majikos stuff... it does look much better than your current one, your likely to get nothing stuck in it!!! oh and ahh hmm, what say you to a game of stones.

Cpt. PB/Byron, whats for breakfast, i am starving!

Well some one said Kyle needs more meet, i'll head over to Impy's vig and wip up Majiko's special steak for breaky with bacon and eggs side, with freshly squeezed OJ... now were is Majiko i need him to go fetch me that meat!

Thank you for your time... Now i want answers!

Commanderbly42/paul. why were you so fast to defend Marcus' where abouts the night he killed a loyalist?

Hey, I just overheard this stuff. Maybe you should interrogate everyone who walked down to the cellars that day. There were obviously traitors passing by who wanted me to overhear that stuff. Or, Dragonator is playing tricks on me to make me look like a traitor. Also remember that I did vote for him.

Great. So now we can pick another at random, hoping we get it right this time, or... well, there really is no 'or', is there? We got no major clues out of this. As for Lady Suzanne and my arrival...

Taking a page from Lord SwedenBound, I decided to take the chance to spend the night 'protecting' a suspect, hoping it would reveal something vitally important to the future. It did.

She isn't half the fun of Mary... :hmpf:

I'm sorry Mary, I shouldn't have strayed. Boring! Sadly, it didn't help with the hunt for the traitors either, so it was a completely frustrating night all around. :angry:

Which means, I don't know where we go. I guess we could kill Lady Suzanne now, since she's no fun in bed a valid suspect and we don't have anyone else in mind, or maybe someone could make a suggestion as to how we stop killing loyalists before it's too late...

(OOC: Off to post my Mystery Castle Building Contest thingy entitled, "No One Suspected")

TMI, Rotrigous, TMI :tongue: . I've never "inspected" Lady Suzanne, but she never seemed to have a lot of... you know. In answer to your question, Blocky, only a sour, temper filled brat would still be angry about something two weeks a couple of days ago. In conclusion, I am totaly lost. Who can be a traitor? We killed a loyalist non-poster, is all.

Actually, I've been wondering if the undead have a part to play (sorry for double post), as Grim was following close behind...

Rest assured that I'm sure the angels in heaven lifted Daminen's soul by his heavy wings as his body fell to the ground like a Cigar Store Indian.

Although I was never fond of his savage taste in clothing and his medicines from the West, I pray for his soul and for my leg.

May Damien be granted a quick and enjoyable flight to the pearly gates (and that doesn't mean the Mile High Club :wink: ).

Zepher/Mary, will you reconsider my proposal, the nights are ever so lonely!

Hinkley,Impy/Lord Savril, Rotrigous, i challenge you both to a fencing match, winner wins a night with Mary! or if you like we could share :devil:

Mary: I'm to free spirited to reconsider a proposal. I can never stay with one person for to long, it would be such a bore. It appears that the same goes for Rits :tongue: . And seeing as Lord Savril is away... well, prehaps you do get a second chance.

Mary: Now, on to serious matters. We need to kill someone, and we need to kill someone that we suspect, and have real evidence against. I therefore again vote...

Vote: Lady Suzanne

Well, Rotrigous, you didn't do a very good job protecting her. I went through her belongings, and found not only several highly poisonous herbs, but also an entry in her diary proclaiming her part in the murder of the king. As for why I was pale, well, on my way out I saw you "protecting" Suzanne...made me sick to see that traitor scum with a fellow.

Vote Lady Suzanne!

(OOC: Dragonator, thanks for picking up the message from the topic - I didn't know if you had already gone on the trip or not, so I posted it here instead of PMing you. =P)

I'll be lonely tonight... sigh.

Blocky, I see you didn't challenge me- afriad of the awesome might of a member of the Royal Guard? Guys and Gals, we don't want ot kill of another person within a blink of an eye- that didn't work out that well last time.

Here's some questions I've got:

Rotrigous, what did you learn of Lady Suzanne?

Lady Suzanne, where art thou? You better speak up...

Mike, what's up? Find anything?

Kyle, who did you torture this time? What did you find?

Mary, care to... drop by some time?

Blocky, why do you not fence me?

Paul, did you spend another night drunk in the cellar or did you engage in something unhonorable?

Lord Sarvil, umm... bonk anyone last night?

Friar, hows the leg? Did you spend all night healing or were you doing something other than praying?

Out of the goodness of my heart, here's another character analysi (traitors in bold, all dead in green, non players in italics):

Lord Dragonator (non player) is out this week

Majiko the Wizard (non player) is a really bad cook :sick:

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote, he wasn't very wise around the castle, and this got the loyalist voted off on the first night

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night by General Spencer, after some controversial comments were made against the General in question

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide due to some accusations (and not posting), he made one good canoli

General Marcus - deceased, condemned by vote, a traitor depicted in a painting by Ernst (the artist) killing Grim (which he was guilty of), Kyle witnessed Marcus' back, yet he was looking at his front...

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard), a timid man with no real evidence against him

Lord Savril, also gone this week, is reffered to as "Savy" by Mary, and is one to have "lead a traitor to death" (General Marcus), he "bonks" people, eliminating their night actions

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote, "lead to death" by Rotrigous, married to Lady Suzanne, a fellow traitor had it in for him

Lord Gary, not much information on him, he is a simple castle-goer

Lady Suzanne, highly suspected lately, and has endured a couple of votes, her husband's death, and a night with Rotrigous

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night by General Marcus, witnessed by Kyle with the killing taking place in front of Mary's room and discovered by Mary and Rotrigous

General Spencer - deceased, condemned by vote, stabbed Mike for reasons stated above

Mary (a maid) spends time with many men, including Rotrigous (called "Rits") and Lord Sarvil (known as "Savy), fencing matchs with her as the prize commonly take place

Paul (the cellar keeper), consitantly drinks on the job, often found asleep in the cellar

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart, another non poster

Rotrigous (king’s advisor) is called "Rits" by Mary and has been "protecting" Lady Suzanne lately

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote, a mercinary hired by Lord Ash as a night investigator, threw fake evidence around

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner) is commonly scolded for torturing methods, he saw Grim's killing front on but described the villan's back

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard) is commonly related to flatulence and poop jokes, he's a slightly moronic guard that is desperate for Mary's affection

Friar Brown acts as the castle's priest, he was speared in the leg while drunk at the same time as Daniel's killing

Damien (a doctor and herbalist) - deceased, condemned by vote, was hugely attached to his Indian faith, a wacko, frankly, that jumped off the battlements

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard), well, me, a member of the Royal Guard that will be lonely tonight... sigh

And there you have it!

(OOC: Sorry, Dragonator and Majiko are supposed to be in italics)

consider this there is eleven of us left, if there are five traitors left, we are one mistake away from dead even! :sick::sing::angry: but we got Marcus since my last maths so hopefully there is only four left!

I hope you're right, even if there are only four traitors left we're going to have a hard time getting through this alive.

I do suspect the lady, quite strongly, however as i have said numerous times her garden is not secret, and Lord Ash might have tainted her flowers for his use... For Dragonator to have made Husband and wife both traitors to me would be like getting a two in one deal, and thats just too good a deal for my liking... this said if others think she is our main concern, there is no holding back my vote, she maybe a Lady, but our King must be avenged. however IS did babysit her all-night with out to much untoward happening...

Yes, I also suspect her, and she doesn't post much either.

Quarryman/Mick, any news from watch last night? any disturbances? no deaths to report, is such good news.

No Sir, nothing to report. No news is hopefully good news.

Well, Rotrigous, you didn't do a very good job protecting her. I went through her belongings, and found not only several highly poisonous herbs, but also an entry in her diary proclaiming her part in the murder of the king. As for why I was pale, well, on my way out I saw you "protecting" Suzanne...made me sick to see that traitor scum with a fellow.

Interesting, I wonder if the good lady has anything to say about this?

Also, I went through the protocols of the voting on Day 3, where it looked like the traitors were doing a decent job of splitting the votes. In the end there were four votes for someone else than Lord Ash; three for General Marcus (who we all know has later been proven a traitor): Lord Ash, Mike, and Calvin. And one for Calvin, from Lady Suzanne. Not even sure if this information is relevant for anything though :tongue:

Paul, did you spend another night drunk in the cellar or did you engage in something unhonorable?

Actually, I had a good nights sleep in the servants quarters. What about you? :wink:

Actually, I had a good nights sleep in the servants quarters. What about you? :wink:

Oh, don't get me started. Bob was wimpering all night (Bob the chili-lizard- remember?) and I was up, locked in my room, working on this "Mystery Castle Vig" I had heard about.

I too finally had a "free" night. I'm happy to report with my time I also worked on my "Mstery Castle Vig".

Vote Lady Suzanne!

I don't think protecting works against investigating, or I wouldn't have even tried it. Far as I can tell, it only keeps them safe from murder and gives you a chance to sort of observe, which did me no good at all. Boring...

Poisonous herbs and all that. Well, it certainly fits with the King's death. Shame it didn't come a day sooner, we could have saved that crazy injun.

Vote: Lady Suzanne/AgentRick

(OOC: I didn't have a free night, but I managed to finish my vig, so nyah! :tongue:)

I don't think protecting works against investigating, or I wouldn't have even tried it. Far as I can tell, it only keeps them safe from murder and gives you a chance to sort of observe, which did me no good at all. Boring...

Poisonous herbs and all that. Well, it certainly fits with the King's death. Shame it didn't come a day sooner, we could have saved that crazy injun.

Vote: Lady Suzanne/AgentRick

(OOC: I didn't have a free night, but I managed to finish my vig, so nyah! :tongue:)

(OOC: We know you finished your vig, you've said it like 5 times! :hmpf: I did too, so nyah!)

Kyle, I seriously doubt that you tortured Marcus out of information and found an entry about murdering the king in Lady Suzanne's diary, but I vote: Lady Suzanne/AgentRick anyway. If you say you did, Kyle, than what was her part in killing the king? Can you answer that!?

(Guys, please, vote like you're supposed to by going vote: Castle Name/User Name or vote: Castle Name (User Name). It's the same with unvoting, and you guys have been bolding willie-nillie which can confuse anyone. Now posts with bold in it may be mistaken for votes, so please vote the right way.)

I shall also vote: Lady Suzanne/AgentRick . She always seemed quiet and suspicious. Plus, she was always obsessing over that ghastly herb garden of hers. :hmpf_bad:

Now, since that's 6 votes, Lady Suzanne's dead. Sigh... well, another day flies by. Looks like we might have killed a loyalist. I still think we should give her a chance first, so I unvote: Lady Suzanne/AgentRick. Speak up or die! Now that it's 5 votes, you have a chance, but if you choose to ignore it, than I shall show no mercy. A soldier knows when to slice the enemy's neck when he is helpless before him, but he also knows when to give the enemy another chance, especially since that enemy might not be an enemy at all.

Agentrick57/Lady S, Do you have any information for us claiming your innocence?

Well, I had no idea that my husband was against the king, and I was up to my usual things at the moment. I couldn't have helped killed the king.

wow, yo guys like days to go fast... allow me to restate what i have before, i am going to vote the lady, however with Dragonator away and little chance of the next day coming early, can we please not have a long night? let us have some fun with our characters.

You never know a Traitor might slip up and give us someone to vote for tomorrow!

beyond the Lady, what plans do we have?? none!

so let the festivities begin!

I VOTE LAD... MRGHPH, pgg raggh

Did you not just hear what i said...

I kind of fell asleep...

You can vote that later Byron, for now, there is a fencing match to be arranged, first round is, oh whats this there is a new entry for marys love... okay, that makes round one... (it is fitting we sought this out with whom has greater control of thier sword)

Fred v Savy

Roty v Byron

then

Fred v Byron

Roty v Savy

then

Savy v Byron

Fred v Roty

those with two wins each will win... and go through to the next round...the grand final!!!

((now we just need a way to to the fights...))

i shall fetch some dice!

the highest roll wins,

round ONE,

Fred rolls a... very impressive five!

beat tha savy...

Savy rolls a... get out of here! a six!

commentary of fight...

Fred shows good foot work as the pair circle each other, he makes a lunge at Savy, hitting his arm, his great big movement has left his soft chested target open for attack, Savy pounces on the opportunity and lands a bulls eye.

Roty v Byron

Roty rolls a... phh maybe Byron has a chance, 2

Byron rolls a, 4

Commentary of the fight...

Roty is circling the over confident Byron, you know im a soldier i use my sword every day!, Byron, starts swishing his sword about as if he was some heroic warrior, Roty sees an opening and goes for it, only for Byron to lose his balance and make him miss and by some freak accident finds his sword hard pressed against Roty's Target

Fred v Byron

Fred rolls a five! huzzah he is good

Byron rolls a What, you could not write a script like this... a five

Commentary of the fight

both are putting pride on the line, both are of the royal guard and the loser will for ever be considered the lesser man.

they ready their swords, and start to circle, the intensity in the air rising, they seem to be equally matched, it is apparent they both use the same techniques tought by the guard... time for you to see something Grim never taught you... Byron leaps into the air like a ballerina and spins like a tornado, only looking more like a hippo chasing his tail, with out warning he shoots his sword out to hit Fred on the target, only to realize that Fred sword was planted on his own target, it seams that Fred had put his sword out, by extending his arm, something Byron was not expecting, the slow painting reply shows that they hit at the same time. DRAW

Roty v Savy

Roty rolls a laughable 1

Savy smirks then rolls a 1

huh, are these dice cursed ((i am actually rolling these, i am amazed!))

Commentary of the fight

After some talk of going to kill each other both fighters throw their swords at each other and start to fight each other hand to hand...

fred and Byron pick up the swords and throw them back to their owners, only to find they both hit the targets of the fighters at the same time... DRAW

So far... Roty with 1/2, Fred 1/2, Savy 1, 1/2 and Byron 1, 1/2... any bodies game... and wow look at that it worked out so well... (i love this dice)

Savy v Byron

Savy gets a 4, oh dear Byron...

Byron gets a... 3

that was so rigged!

Was not...

Commentary of the fight,

Byron uses that same tactic as before, wildly swinging the sword any which way, before charging at Savy, Savy crouches down and launches the stampeding Byron over his shoulders, landing on his back, Savy walks up and casually stabs at the target, saying something about being to rash, Byron claims all innocence in giving Mary a rash :wacko:

Fred v Roty

Fred rolls a... 1

Roty pats him on the back and rolls a 4

Commentary of the fight,

Fred sick of Byron's luck decides to also swish his sword around, Roty having versed this before blocks the wild swing and sends Fred's sword flying out a window, he then chases down a fleeing Adam and spears him just within the target boundaries, his first attempt was less successful landing a shot on Adams bum...

scores are now, fred 1/2, Byron 1, 1/2, Roty 1, 1/2 and Savy 2, 1/2

the Lord is through to the finals, however sudden death is required for the finals...

Roty v Byron for a place in the finals...

Roty rolls a modest 3

Byron rolls a 6, oh my...

Commentary of the fight,

Roty has his eyes on revenge after being so unlucky the last time they fought, Byron however has again been filled with confidence and charges at Rotrigous, Roty having seen Savy do it thought it wise to to the same, and it would have worked, only this time Byron lost his footing and crashed into Roty like an arrow from Robbin's bow. the clash made Roty hit his head hard on the floor and awoke to see a gloating Byron standing above him with his sword placed in the center of the target. Saying something no body understood... Look what the chicken hatched up this morning... yes thank you Byron... he walked over to the finals arena.

Byron v Savy! Finals coming soon after a word from our sponsors...

Unbeknownest to Byron, he's actually fighting my stunt double while I'm off wooing and scr... :grin: uh... damn, it's such a good rhyme... Well, while I'm off keeping the fair Mary entertained as these boys are playing with their swords. :sceptic:

Play on, boys. :devil::laugh:

I Scream Clone/ Lord Gary, i bought you a new eye... well okay i found it in Majikos stuff... it does look much better than your current one, your likely to get nothing stuck in it!!! oh and ahh hmm, what say you to a game of stones.

Cpt. PB/Byron, whats for breakfast, i am starving!

Well some one said Kyle needs more meet, i'll head over to Impy's vig and wip up Majiko's special steak for breaky with bacon and eggs side, with freshly squeezed OJ... now were is Majiko i need him to go fetch me that meat!

Thank you for your time... Now i want answers!

Stones it is when you are done with your little sword game I shall be over in the corner getting "stoned", oops i mean getting out my stones.

I have a fine collection of Kidney and Gallstones so watch out my good man! Here is a painting of some...stones.jpg

though i have no idea what that scraper thing is next to them :wacko:

Vote Lady Suzanne!

(OOC: Dragonator, thanks for picking up the message from the topic - I didn't know if you had already gone on the trip or not, so I posted it here instead of PMing you. =P)

Nice work there Kyle!

welcome back ladies and gents and glad to hear we still have a show...

now onto the Grand Final...

Savy v Byron best of three!

Savy rolls a disapointing 2, and Byron rolls an impressive 6

Commentary of the fight

Lord Savril, inhis over confident ways opens his chest open for Byron to have a free shot, a mistake as Byron is taking his time, with this one, no way is he going to foil the grand final, he lunges at savril, who moves to dodge the unsuspecting Byron, would have worked if he had been on aim, instead Lord Savril now found himself square hit in target by Byrons sword, which would have missed by a foot...

Savy rolls a decent 4, Byron rolls a 4... sigh...

Commentary on the fight, on the count of three you may begin...

both go flying towards one another and both hit the tagets at the same time, lord savril manages to land however, while Byron crashes into some indecently positioned armor...

Savy rolls a 4, Byron rolls a, WHAT!?!?!?!? 4... Argh

THE SAME HAPPENS AGAIN...

the decider...

Savy rolls a.... 3 and Byron rolls a

drum roll please...

a 3... oh thats it the dice quits... were fliping a coin...

heads it byrons tails its savrils win...

Heads it is, Byron is the winner!

*the crowd coughs*

a random shout is heard... "RIGGED"

i assure you it was not rigged, now byron go collect your prize!

what prize?

you were fighting for a night with Mary... *whispers in his ear*

Oh but i got plenty of cat, why would i... ohh... :look: had i known that i might have tried in this fight... :hmpf:

:hmpf_bad: I hate that guy...

((random fun is good))

now any one care to tell me how to play stones :tongue:

Edit i misspelled a word and it was almost cursing... so i edited...

Edited by Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

Rits again turns out to be the only smart one. I will be wooed by love, NOT by who can fight better... and also not by who can roll dice better...