Which Sticker Would You Use On Your Republic Gunship

Sticker  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which one(s) will you use?

• Kowakian monkey-lizard
    • Twi'lek
    • Both
    • None

I'll probably want to buy extras of those slope pieces, that way I'll be able to switch them whenever I want. Since I won't know the meanings of either until I've seen the movie, I'm not yet sure which one I'll want for show.

In short, I voted both.

Edited by Faramir

You know Sinner, you should add a "Not Sure" option. :wink:

If you're not sure then don't vote! :tongue: Like "other", "not sure" is a useless vote...

I voted none.

I voted both :cry_happy: and maybe buy another two pieces where they are supossed to stick and just change it :classic: like Faramir said. I will put the Twi

Edited by darkrebellion

If you're not sure then don't vote! :tongue: Like "other", "not sure" is a useless vote...

I voted none.

Its not a useless vote. Its a vote that goes to a useless option. :tongue:

Hmm... a nice, attractive alien doing a sexy pose, or a Twi'lek. :tongue: No, but really, I'd go for the Twi'lek. That monkey thing creeps me out... :look::grin:

~Peace

EDIT: Hm, apparently I've already voted, though I don't remember doing so. Either there was a glitch, or I blanked out for a second there. :grin:

I hope I didn't vote for the monkey-lizard...

Edited by iamded

I voted none, I wanted a blank RGS and thats what I'll get ( I mean NO stickers not no other colors )

The stickers I'll either sell, trade or keep for something else.

2273885702_bc82e391ca.jpg

That thing just looks creepy :oh3:

The Tweilek I can imagine, but I don't think i'd do either. But I suppose without the sticker, you won't get the full green design aound the guns, will you? Damn, and I actually want the gunship.

The Tweilek I can imagine, but I don't think i'd do either.

It took me a while to find a pic. I couldn't find a good one though... :sceptic:

That thing just looks creepy :oh3:

The Tweilek I can imagine, but I don't think i'd do either. But I suppose without the sticker, you won't get the full green design aound the guns, will you? Damn, and I actually want the gunship.

You know, if you only want the green part of it, you can just cut it out and apply it. :wink:

Btw, AoNZ mentioned that he has seen the whole sticker sheet somewhere. Does anyone have a pic of it?

Edited by Oky Wan Kenobi

Could we have pictures of the poll options, Sinner?

*sweet pictures*

No fair, you beat me to it! :tongue:

On topic- I voted for both; as I like them both equally for entirely different reasons.

One more interesting tidbit before I go- the writing above the Kowakian monkey-lizard translates to: "Laugh this off!", the writing itself is in Basic.

I don't know what the writing next to the Twi'lek says though, as I can't place what language or dialect it's in. Help please?

-Tarfful, who is feeling rather nerdy at the moment...

Edited by Tarfful

Btw, AoNZ mentioned that he has seen the whole sticker sheet somewhere. Does anyone have a pic of it?

Thanks Sinner for making the poll.

Was just curious to see what everyone else was going to do with their RGS as I'm going to get one too.

And heres the sticker sheet

Found from Jedinews

Edited by AoNZ

I'll make a 600dpi scan of the original sheet and make my own to print and use, possibly edited down to just the green.

If those Republic round logos go on round 2x2 tiles, I'll use real printed ones that I've already stocked up on.

Basically, I'm not using the originals at all, I know that much.

the writing itself is in Basic.

Actually it's in Aurebesh. In star wars, Basic is what we call English

Anyways back on topic i voted for the Twilek because it's more colorful and stands out more than the monkey lizard

the monkey then ill buy the ship from ebay on its own ( with accessories) add ball turrets to each side and use the other set of nose stickers

Edited by Ctrl+Alt+Esc

well, im getting two gunships so one of each.

I increasingly find myself thinking similiar expensive thoughts

I'm already fairly certain to get two AT-TE's.....two gunships might be excesive even by my standards

I already have 2 gunships.....and an AT-TE, I had to buy another 50 battle droids just to keep the CIS in with a chance!