Old_No777

Back story to tie in factions

Hi all,

First time posting, I own a modest collection of Castle sets or various themes and after recently acquiring 10305.
I've been working on creating a backstory to tie in together all the different castle factions in order to build a "cohesive" display.

Tried to avoid going into too many details, used Lego character names if possible and borrowed others from various series to fill in some gaps.
Please let me know what you think.

You can find a chart I've created to try and tie them together, named it "Castle - Heir to the kingdom".

Castle - Heir to the Kingdom

Regards,
Eric  

Edited by Old_No777
New link to image

Nice!

I group mine in a similar fashion (all Lion crests are part of one umbrella family. Same as the Dragons). Makes it easier thinking of back stories. 

Why is that Willa shield included? I have never seen that one before and I am sure it is not LEGO.

Edit: Oh, and Mathias.

Edited by Follows Closely

I see G'Kar of Narn (and a few others) are on that chart. Who knew Babylon 5 folks were around in the middle ages?

Beware the Shadows Black Falcons! :grin:

17 minutes ago, Follows Closely said:

Why is that Willa shield included? I have never seen that one before and I am sure it is not LEGO.

Leaving it empty or using the Bat shield didn't look right so created one for her. 

11 minutes ago, Murdoch17 said:

I see G'Kar of Narn (and a few others) are on that chart. Who knew Babylon 5 folks were around in the middle ages?

Beware the Shadows Black Falcons! :grin:

lol, I'm terrible with names so borrowed most of them from B5 and a couple more from other sources. :wink:

28 minutes ago, Old_No777 said:

Leaving it empty or using the Bat shield didn't look right so created one for her. 

lol, I'm terrible with names so borrowed most of them from B5 and a couple more from other sources. :wink:

It's fine. I've done it too. As long as the whole chart isn't B5 names, you're good in my book.

Hehe yes, the Clegane brothers are familiar as well and the whole chart gives me GoT vibes anyway!

Great job :thumbup: and a very interesting read!