KennoMonkey

Wish they would reboot the SW Buildable Figures

Here's mine own version of Din Djarin (The Mandalorian) with IB-94 blaster, vibroblade, and whistling birds vambrace.

din djarin w ib-94 2377

https://flic.kr/p/2pgJGcb

I found the coolest material to make capes. It's cloth for speaker grills--heavy and flexible so it drapes nicely--and the texture is perfect.

This is a very nice figure. You did an amazing job! Sadly, Star Wars has way too many different characters, so they can't be all recreated as buildable figures... :sad:

I must admit there were a couple of really good ones, the speeder bike with trooper is excellent and general Grievous, k2SO.

hve them stashed somewhere.

4 hours ago, Max_Lego said:

This is a very nice figure. You did an amazing job! Sadly, Star Wars has way too many different characters, so they can't be all recreated as buildable figures... :sad:

Thanks! I know, I have no hope, just wishes. You know though, if wishes were fishes we'd all be eating cioppino gihaal :)

Edited by KennoMonkey

48 minutes ago, KennoMonkey said:

I know, I have no hope, just wishes. 

Sorry. But... I just had this crazy idea of recreating characters' unique faces out of bricks for buildable figures. It won't look as good as the original, but still... It may change everything.

I hope it helps anyone 

On 11/21/2023 at 4:54 PM, Max_Lego said:

recreating characters' unique faces out of bricks for buildable figures

I'm all over it. LMK what you come up with if you ever do it. The Figures for the most part are very affordable these days.