2679761625_5a70de5da5_o.jpg

I've got too many brown plates :pir-blush:

2680580748_c9657fcf08_o.jpg

Dual power engine.

2680580614_d1e0254c26_o.jpg

I love this photo :pir-wub:

2680580834_cf38490036_o.jpg

2680581142_3f36ff5a62_o.jpg

The crew. Anyone think the one on the right looks like Captain Jack from Dr Who? :pir-look:

2678439608_9eae05022c_o.jpg

CGI Backgrounds by Mister Phes :thumbup: More can be found here...

Wow, great MOC as usual, SlyOwl. It's strange, sleek, and pretty funny. A very good creation, though the front of the ship is odd, with two parts together. :pir-wink::thumbup:

The crew. Anyone think the one on the right looks like Captain Jack from Dr Who? :pir-look:

:pir-sceptic: Not really... Hehe.

:skull:

Hey all! :pir-sweet:

I hate those holes in the front hull pieces :pir-hmpf_bad:

I thought those holes were for possibbilities, like: Anchours, Cannons and cats!

The MOC itself is very nice, but why is the admiral on a bicycle going like :pir-grin: Has he been pedaling for hours powering it? Also, the triangle sail is nice too, now I want to make a small merchants ship! Thanks alot for inspiring me, Slyowl! My room just got tidied! :pir_mad:

Why did you cut the cutlass? :pir-tongue:

To finish up my post, two things:

1. You have too many frown tiles :pir-tongue:

2. The photo you like looks like a whale!

Axle out!

Well... Well... Well... SlyOwl, you know how much I disdain Steampunk :pir-grin:

As usual an excellent creation and you've got superb CG backgrounds - I can't believe how good those backgrounds are.

I never liked steampunk, but this is an exception.

It looks wonderful. And several idea's in this MOC are useful in non-steampunk ships.

You also did a fine job adding the CGI's to the MOC pics. Extremely well done.

Again my favorite Lego builder surprised me, congrats with this new masterpiece :thumbup:

I've always wondered what Steampunk is... but doubtlessly a great ship! I like the simplicity of it! :pir-sweet:

Great use of the treasure chest lid! as well al those wheels witht he soldiers hats!

i love this creation, it looks like a whale ship, interesting design with the upside down ship hull.

the red looks fine, a bit out of place but still fine!

Regards Cpt PB

CGI Backgrounds by Mister Phes :thumbup: More can be found here...

I love the guy on the right, h elooks really hilarious with that facial expression, I don't know anything about Dr.Who though... :pir-laugh::pir-laugh:

and if you don't mind me asking, what set is that head from? :pir-sweet:

Great MOC too, love the guy on the bike, Imperial prisoners beware :pir-grin:

this is a brillant ship i love the way the admiral is on the bike powering the ship! :pir-laugh: hope to see more brillant mocs.

regards sir jami344

Lovely punk boat! :pir-wub:

I really like the design (specially the "whale eyes"! :pir-wink:) and the "imperial engine" :pir-tongue:

Thanks! :pir-cry_happy:

I forgot to mention that I used a new (I think) technique for attaching small masts:

2680580748_c9657fcf08_o.jpg

-The white piece at the bottom of the mast is the bottom half of a 4x4 turntable! The mast fits in perfectly; now you too can add colour to you mast bases! :pir-tongue:

I thought those holes were for possibbilities, like: Anchors, Cannons and cats!

I am not Blockbeard :pir-grin: Anyway, anchors, yes. Cannons, no - you can't position them in the holes as the bars on the sides get in the way :pir-hmpf_bad:

1. You have too many frown tiles :pir-tongue:

2. The photo you like looks like a whale!

3. Why did you cut the cutlass? :pir-tongue:

1. I can't tell the difference - I'm colour-blind :pir-blush:

2. Well, it is nautical!

3. It's cheap and I've got too many. I actually cut it for my Elflands contest entry, to make a long knife for Legolas the elf. For some reason it looks better on the pirate than a normal one did :pir_wacko:

Well... Well... Well... SlyOwl, you know how much I disdain Steampunk :pir-grin:
I never liked steampunk, but this is an exception.

I actually agree with you two here - Steampunk is fun to build once or twice, but it gets a bit samey after that. It's just a nice cross-over theme between castle+pirate and other themes - I'm trying to expand my reportwar repertuar reportoir reporter reportour repatoir repotoir (however you spell it) :pir-grin:

You also did a fine job adding the CGI's to the MOC pics. Extremely well done.

That's Phes' fault. All those lovely backgrounds, and letting me update the frontpage (chopping out MOCs) :pir-laugh: It wasn't much more than I usually do to my MOCs - I always give them a pure white background in Paintshop nowadays, so it didn't take long to edit them in.

the red looks fine, a bit out of place but still fine!

I had meant to colourize it into brown, but it didn't work out :pir-sad2:

It's from 8364 Multi-Challenge Race Track, a set I always wanted. :pir-hmpf_bad::pir-classic:

That can be arranged. I would be willing to trade/sell the track parts and rechargable car chassis, and the rest of the set is easily buildable from spare parts. PM me if you want to discuss it :pir-wink:

Great ship, nice use of the crowns for eyes! :thumbup:

Eyes? Yes, I guess they do look like that - I was just trying to fill in the holes...

Lovely punk boat! :pir-wub:

Steampunk, Frogpunk, Cleanpunk - any of them! :pir-laugh:

WOW I :pir-wub: it!!

Lovely shape and crew!! :pir-cry_happy:

Hope there coms more!!

Undersigned MoWo