Sign in to follow this  
Sea-Tron

Hello

Hello everyone, 

I am Sea-Tron, and I am a LEGO addict. I live in Norway and I collect way too much LEGO, and I like it.

Recently I found several super-rare items and that's what brought me to this site. I hope to learn more about prototypes and moulds.

Looking forward to hang out with you 

Br Sea-Tron

12 minutes ago, Sea-Tron said:

Hello everyone, 

I am Sea-Tron, and I am a LEGO addict. I live in Norway and I collect way too much LEGO, and I like it.

Recently I found several super-rare items and that's what brought me to this site. I hope to learn more about prototypes and moulds.

Looking forward to hang out with you 

Br Sea-Tron

Welcome! Are you talking about Sea Tron items?

18 minutes ago, SpacePolice89 said:

Welcome! Are you talking about Sea Tron items?

Yes the figure, but also some other rare, or less rare stuff. Like the red head in my profil picture. Not sure what theme that was made for.

Edited by Sea-Tron

2 hours ago, Sea-Tron said:

Yes the figure, but also some other rare, or less rare stuff. Like the red head in my profil picture. Not sure what theme that was made for.

Do you have larger pictures of the items? They look very interesting!

7 hours ago, SpacePolice89 said:

Do you have larger pictures of the items? They look very interesting!

Yes. If you reach out to me on discord. 817797097529147432 Is my user ID. The Sea-Tron alien figure is up for sale. None of the other items at the moment. 😊

7 hours ago, Sea-Tron said:

Yes. If you reach out to me on discord. 817797097529147432 Is my user ID. The Sea-Tron alien figure is up for sale. None of the other items at the moment. 😊

I was just curious. I'm not registered on discord. Good luck with selling the Sea-Tron Alien. I've always wanted the green Futuron prototype minifigure. Do you know what they are worth?

6 minutes ago, SpacePolice89 said:

I was just curious. I'm not registered on discord. Good luck with selling the Sea-Tron Alien. I've always wanted the green Futuron prototype minifigure. Do you know what they are worth?

I have been told that the sale in 2019, which is the only sale I have heard of, it was sold on eBay for $5.500,- 

Hi! I am a Frederiick! And i have a fan blog. If you interested creative Lego creations or you collect own favorite Lego series, welcome to our Lego fan blog where you find latest news on Lego and more.