Sign in to follow this  
LegoBMW

Viking release time in USA?

When is the viking line going to be released in the US. Man, i am getting mad!!!!!!!! >:( lol. Anyone know one any release date. I know Europe can buy the vikings on S@H, but are they(Vikings) in stores in Europe yet? Do the lego brand stores in Germany have them?

Thanks,

A very impatient LegoBmw

Edit-sorry this was ment to go into the Castles forum. *wacko*

It should be coming soon. The official LEGO press release says that the Vikings should be available starting in August. (Just have to wait one more week!)

yippeee is this also in Canada?

I think it was 'S@H worldwide', so yeah, they should be available to you. If not, you can just get someone in MA or WI to ship them to you. :)

true very to my dad also frequents michigan and detroit so i could be able to get them there too

Got word today from a very reliable source that Vikings will be available in the U.S. in Oct/Nov. I'm not sure when S@H will begin carrying them, but the only retail store in the U.S. that will carry them is Toys R' Us.

-Jeramy

well in the commercial it says coming this fall and maby they only showed those 3 sets because they ment those 3 sets are coming this fall to North America