VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

The March news reports have gone now to :cry_sad: there goes the toy fair coverage

EDIT: since before march 5

Edited by Skulduggery

I second that. I'm getting the impression that Greg just doesn't even want to keep us informed anymore.

Also, I really hope BZPower is back up soon..REALLY.

I second that. I'm getting the impression that Greg just doesn't even want to keep us informed anymore.

Also, I really hope BZPower is back up soon..REALLY.

Well he did say he was busy writing the guide books for AMEET, which includes The Crossing.

Well he did say he was busy writing the guide books for AMEET, which includes The Crossing.

Yeah, but that'll get us a neat little story in around 3 months time. I want my weekly story-shots NOW! :cry_sad:

Could this be the end of BZPower???? I read (though I wasn't a member at that time) something about a major crash between BS01 and BZPower over some years ago. The wiki is still okay (as of now)... thankfully :thumbup:

Could this be the end of BZPower???? I read (though I wasn't a member at that time) something about a major crash between BS01 and BZPower over some years ago. The wiki is still okay (as of now)... thankfully :thumbup:

It won't be. Even if everything goes catastrophically wrong and the hosting server of BZP blows up in fire, BZP will remake the forums again elsewhere. Even if all the posts and data is lost, lots of people may leave, but there would still be plenty of people who would rejoin a new BZP. And currently, the situation is very minor compared to that, so we should be sweet. :wink:

It won't be. Even if everything goes catastrophically wrong and the hosting server of BZP blows up in fire, BZP will remake the forums again elsewhere. Even if all the posts and data is lost, lots of people may leave, but there would still be plenty of people who would rejoin a new BZP. And currently, the situation is very minor compared to that, so we should be sweet. :wink:

Glad to hear that! I was upset for a while....now :thumbup: , I'll have to relocate my story elsewhere (even though there is a copy on here...i can't double post to insert ch 9!!!!) btw....I'm planning to make a sequel....Princess Skralla: Rising Darkness I'll make a separate topic on here for my drawings and MOCS....

Hurray 200th post!!! :classic:

Yeah, but that'll get us a neat little story in around 3 months time. I want my weekly story-shots NOW! :cry_sad:

So do I. ;_;

Crash Data of BZP also happened on several other Invasion Board Forums, so it's not BZP exclusive. As about how long ago the posts have been deleted, I'd count some months, can't be more than August 2008.

Crash Data of BZP also happened on several other Invision Board Forums, so it's not BZP exclusive. As about how long ago the posts have been deleted, I'd count some months, can't be more than August 2008.

You make the post loss sound not that bad, but then I realise how much has happened since August '08. :oh3:

Also, if this problem has affected multiple IPB websites, why hasn't EB suffered from anything? :sceptic:

Also, if this problem has affected multiple IPB websites, why hasn't EB suffered from anything? :sceptic:

Luck? :\

Lol, this reminds me of the Nov 07 thing.

Where everyone moved to BS01 because BZP was down.

And the Certavus contest helps that as well. :P

And on that topic, I need to get cracking.

I just can't seem to MOC with Bionicle anymore. D:

[-The Alchemyst-]

Bzpowers new's reports have come back now. I hope the forums come back soon aswell

Edited by Skulduggery

Don't we get about one of these crashes per year on BZP? It's pretty common, and I don't think they lost that much, since I'm sure stuff like this has happened before. Quite interesting that many IPB websites have this same problem, though.

And yes, I'm here. Nice to meet you, EBers.

Bzpowers new's reports have come back now. I hope the forums come back soon aswell

Whew. -.-;

Don't we get about one of these crashes per year on BZP? It's pretty common, and I don't think they lost that much, since I'm sure stuff like this has happened before. Quite interesting that many IPB websites have this same problem, though.

Who are you?! :oh3:

Welcome to EB =D

BZP gots some real news now, thanks to Gata-Nui. yay 2 polish books. Yay scans sometime (please?), noo Poland.

Who are you?! :oh3:

Welcome to EB =D

BZP gots some real news now, thanks to Gata-Nui. yay 2 polish books. Yay scans sometime (please?), noo Poland.

Seconded! :grin:

What do you mean "noo Poland"? For me, I never get books in NZ stores until half a year later, so Yay Internet, Noo I can't read Polish! :laugh:

Seconded! :grin:

What do you mean "noo Poland"? For me, I never get books in NZ stores until half a year later, so Yay Internet, Noo I can't read Polish! :laugh:

the final battle is'nt even out yet here :\

EDIT: and the swamp of secrets and SoC

Edited by Phantoka_Chirox

Don't we get about one of these crashes per year on BZP?

Nope. Nothing similar to this has happened for awhile. BZP was down for a week or so two years ago because of some issues with the server company, and before that, it was down for a month once when the Maori hacker attacked. Other than that, it's just server issues.

Hey, Zip.

For those who don't know, Zip is an excellent MOCist. He's even been featured on TBB once or twice.

~Bunda