VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

Also, Fall of Atero sums up the entire comic, so it was probably best not to have that title floating around a month or two before the comic was released. :classic:

I just visited BZP a minute ago and saw the most horrifying thing in my life: a member used a sex photo for his banner. That's just sick...

Anyway, back on topic. Love the new comic. But does anyone have better, bigger scans?

I think someone is hacking BZP. I just got two PMs entitled 'i'm new here' that have some message saying that the MEN IN BLACK want BZPower shut down or the futures of three members will be ruined or something.

I think someone is hacking BZP. I just got two PMs entitled 'i'm new here' that have some message saying that the MEN IN BLACK want BZPower shut down or the futures of three members will be ruined or something.

Me too, except mine had said two members!

Me too, except mine had said two members!

two, three... whatever... This is a problem. Like that time I got Goatse'd on BZP. Some people just need a life.

two, three... whatever... This is a problem. Like that time I got Goatse'd on BZP. Some people just need a life.

Well, BZP is shut down because of it, so at least they're trying to fix it.

BZP is back up again, so they fixed it.

Some hacker broke into an unfortunate user called Prince Caspian, and used him to spam and disrupt in PMs and in topics. Sadly, only Admins can ban users, so it took a while before they were able to stop him, and most of what they could do was closing and deleting the topics he made.

Drat, I just checked and I didn't get any PM's. Why does the fun stuff never happen to me?

Drat, I just checked and I didn't get any PM's. Why does the fun stuff never happen to me?

Trust me, the guy continued to send disgusting pictures via PM as well, which was not fun, especially for the innocent kids who got PMed. :thumbdown:

Can't you just imagine Tarix flipping everyone off in the final panel of the last page?

EDIT:

Receiving a picture of a guy stretching his anus open isn't "fun stuff."

Edited by Sidorak The Hunter

If I remember right this happened also one year ago in NMQ&A...

On topic: The new comic was quite cool. I hoped for Mata Nui but yeah I realized it was too early. :P

Edited by Strakk

Nothing worse than some guy trying to stir up trouble, especially when he has Google open. :hmpf_bad:

On Topic: The Comic ws pretty Epic, but considering Gresh got owned by one Skrall, how the heck were five Glatorian standing up to a hundred Skrall. Doesn't really make sense.

-Zee

Nothing worse than some guy trying to stir up trouble, especially when he has Google open. :hmpf_bad:

On Topic: The Comic ws pretty Epic, but considering Gresh got owned by one Skrall, how the heck were five Glatorian standing up to a hundred Skrall. Doesn't really make sense.

-Zee

The attack wasn't focused in a one-on-one, so the battle is more aggressive and besides-Tarix mentioned about six more Glatorian which fell.

Receiving a picture of a guy stretching his anus open isn't "fun stuff."

Oh, eww. Never mind. I was referring to the PM about the MEN IN BLACK, though.

-Zee

What's google open?

The comic was uber-cool. Glad to see that, when he doesn't need to pack a whole book into one issue, Greg can create a wonderful script. I even got a banner with it.

BUT!

Mizzeh, why couldn't you make these scans bigger? Y'know, whole Russian community depends on you, and I hate to work with such a small scans, I can't insert translation properly into these bubbles.

The comic was uber-cool. Glad to see that, when he doesn't need to pack a whole book into one issue, Greg can create a wonderful script. I even got a banner with it.

BUT!

Mizzeh, why couldn't you make these scans bigger? Y'know, whole Russian community depends on you, and I hate to work with such a small scans, I can't insert translation properly into these bubbles.

Just use Photoshop or GIMP or some other photo-editing software to enlarge the size of the picture. It may be slightly pixelated when enlarged, but it'll make enough room for the text. And I'm sure a medium quality but readable comic straight away will suffice, as opposed to waiting a while for some more HQ scans. :classic:

I just noticed that the Agori on page one are working with giant BIONICLE pieces . . .

Really? They look kinda BIONICLE piecey, but I can't tell what they are exactly...

Really? They look kinda BIONICLE piecey, but I can't tell what they are exactly...

I'm pretty sure they probably are giant BIONICLE pieces. Has it been confirmed that Toa and Glatorian and such are the same size?

I'm pretty sure they probably are giant BIONICLE pieces. Has it been confirmed that Toa and Glatorian and such are the same size?

Yes, but I can't tell what specific pieces they are. And yes, Toa = Glatorian in height I think.

@Tyranide - Who made you the banner? :thumbup:

Yes, but I can't tell what specific pieces they are. And yes, Toa = Glatorian in height I think.

@Tyranide - Who made you the banner? :thumbup:

Even if you can't tell which BIONICLE pieces they are, it's pretty apparent that they are. I mean, you can see an axle in the background, and there are obvious pin holes on everything. Also I think the one they are sliding the thin beam onto is a Metru Hip piece maybe.

Edited by The Dor

What's google open?

He probably meant that the spammer had Google in another tab/window/available place.

. . .Though 'Google Open' does seem like some kind of application Google Labs would think up . .