VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

We need a quote or some official clarification. =P

By the way, I came to think of why the Bara Magnans look so robotic even though they're mostly organic -- we know they probably wear lots of armor, and it's very possible that some of that armor is stuff fashioned out of mechanical pieces, e.g. the giant Great Spirit ones or buried tech. That'd explain why they have so many pistons and holes yet so few implants -- simply 'cause the armor itself would have techmech look.

Like, for instance, if you took apart a car and used the parts as armor. Kinda cool, actually. XD

-Ikk

By the way, I came to think of why the Bara Magnans look so robotic even though they're mostly organic -- we know they probably wear lots of armor, and it's very possible that some of that armor is stuff fashioned out of mechanical pieces, e.g. the giant Great Spirit ones or buried tech. That'd explain why they have so many pistons and holes yet so few implants -- simply 'cause the armor itself would have techmech look.

Like, for instance, if you took apart a car and used the parts as armor. Kinda cool, actually. XD

-Ikk

HARDSUIT

-Ikk

...Or they could be there to give the armor more articulation.

Yes, but we've heard so much about how good the Agori are at patching things together -- this seems like an easy option for them, just diggin' up whatever they find and using it as armor. =P

-Ikk

Yes, but we've heard so much about how good the Agori are at patching things together -- this seems like an easy option for them, just diggin' up whatever they find and using it as armor. =P

So, for a real life example, it'd be like me going out, digging a hole, and making armor out of Jimmy Hoffa?

So, for a real life example, it'd be like me going out, digging a hole, and making armor out of Jimmy Hoffa?

I guess so... :sick:

Edited by Avohkahs' Sparks

If completely impractical.

~Bunda

Y3R P1T1FUL W0RD5 C4N0T P13RC3 M4H J1MMY H0FF4 4RM0R!!!!!

No, they cannot, leet hewkii9's right.

The sand stalker doesn't impress me, but I wasn't expecting much, so no big loss there.

My critiques (note my criticisms do not take into the limited parts factor, so don't tell me "there weren't enough pieces for that!")

I think tan would've been a better color choice (yes I know Malum and the other one do not have tan). Nice contrast or whatever to the other riding beast.

If an Agori's supposed to ride it, the size is good. If a Glatorian's supposed to ride, it needs to grow a lot. I mean, if any Glatorian rode it, his knees would be bent and his feet touching the floor (imagine an adult man riding a four-year-old in a non-sexual way).

Color scheme has improved since the lime and red Makuta last year, but I think it should get rid of silver completely. I think tan and dark bley would be nice. Also, make all feet the same, two-toed variety.

I'm not sure why it has a launcher in its mouth. And the saddle could be improved. I don't think the fire-claw really works as a rein or whatever. I would turn around the orange and red Carapar armor and slope the Kalmah feet down slightly so it forms a slight V shape. Comfortable for riding, plus throw in some kind of yoke. And obviously, fix the legs.

I'm starting to like the Cendox. I might actually get it. In fact, I like it best out of the vehicles. Reminds me of snowmobiles, and I may remake it in a white and blue color scheme for, say, Metus =D

I think the wolves are gaurds for where the Great Beings were, you know, because the GB's are racist and wanted to keep the Bara Magnans out of their stuffs. It's makes sense.

GB's are racist and wanted to keep the Bara Magnans out of their stuffs. It's makes sense.

Wait, so the Bara Magnians are the GB's little siblings? :tongue:

TEH REVELATIONS ARE JUST NOT STOPPING

Edited by hewkii9

Argh, my Metus has broken his hand! So much for MOCing with 2009 joints as well. :cry_sad:

At least they lasted longer than the lime 07 and the 08 parts. :sceptic:

I think the wolves are gaurds for where the Great Beings were, you know, because the GB's are racist and wanted to keep the Bara Magnans out of their stuffs. It's makes sense.

hahaha racist GB's

so the Bara magnan are the low pigmented (coz of sun tan)

EoP are White I dunno why

and the SM's are Chinese....

THAT'S JUST A JOKE, NO OFFENCE

Bara magna has more than 1 moon yay

Or maybe the wolves are actually werewolves...

Yah... I hope not but I'm just throwing that idea out there :tongue:.

Edited by Pigbrick

That's a Spikit, not a wolf.

I don't think Bara Magna even has real actual wolves.

Spikits just happen to look like them, and it would make sense if the agori have never seen a Spikit. They propably live somewhere in the north.

Edited by Illari

Spikits just happen to look like them, and it would make sense if the agori have never seen a Spikit. They propably live somewhere in the north.

Um... they use Spikit as beasts of burden. Everyone does. So, I'd bet the've seen one before, and am more inclined to believe that they are either GB related or the shapeshifters I've mentioned earlier. ;)

Bara Magna has their own wolf-like creatures, otherwise Tarduk wouldn't have known to call the Biomechs wolves now would he? :wink:

Just for fun and for those who thought announcer in Glatorian commercials was awful :D

Our Russian versions are waaaay cooler.

But, please, DON'T joke about you'll-know-what-word in one of these videos, I've already had enough comments about it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_19E6T7Eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkL4U63jIHg

Edited by Tyranide

Just for fun and for those who thought announcer in Glatorian commercials was awful :D

Our Russian versions are waaaay cooler.

But, please, DON'T joke about you'll-know-what-word in one of these videos, I've already had enough comments about it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo_19E6T7Eg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkL4U63jIHg

In Soviet Russia, commercial-with-better-announcer watches you!

Seriously, foreign voices just sound cooler.