[ENTRY] Ahoy Seafarers, This is my entry into the Return of the Classic Pirates Contest, the Pirate Gun Cart Revisited (I listened to feedback and this is version 2) I have updated the old pirate accessory pack set#1970 the "pirate gun cart" for 2023 by adding more firepower, and redesigning the gun cart to look more like a organ gun or ribauldequin. I opted not to enlarge the size of the cart as organ guns were meant to be moved by 1-2 people. Instead I focused on firepower, and now the gun cart has 5 barrels instead of 3 occupying the same 4 stud wide profile.  I changed the colors around from the original to better match a organ gun. In addition to the updates to the cart I have added some plates to be a sandbar for the pirate crew to fire from. One of the best things about the classic Pirates I sets was they were small and affordable. This meant that not just parents but also kids could buy them.  The many different small sets could be combined to make larger scenes. The changes I have made to the pirate gun cart have increased the part count from the original (23 parts and 2 minifigures) to now 33 parts and 2 minifigures. This is still small enough that it would be a great affordable little set if LEGO decides to release a entire Pirate theme again.       Thank you all for checking out my entry, please feel free to leave any comments or feedback.   =========================================================================================================================================================================== _.--""--._ / _ _ \ _ ( (_\ /_) ) _ { \._\ /\ /_./ } /_"=-.}______{.-="_\ _ _.=("""")=._ _ (_'"_.-"`~~`"-._"'_) {_" "_} =========================================================================================================================================================================== (spoiler)My previous Version 1. It is based upon set#1970 using modern parts available on Bricks and Pieces. The original set had a whopping 23 parts and 2 minifigures, and this modern version has 25 parts and 2 minifigures.     I do not have Photoshop so this is my attempt with MS paint to add a background like all the original Pirate sets used to have. If you have any recommendations on how to improve the background please share.   This is the original for comparison Thanks for viewing, any comments or suggestions are most welcome.