Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 6

Sorry Marcus, but your days are numbered. Or did you forget what I forced out of you last night?

Marcus is indeed a traitor; last night I tortured him until he gave in. I would have continued, but I had work to do - even if it was work done wrongly. *sigh* At least today we're getting one right.

Vote Batbrick/General Marcus

Mary: A last second defense Marcus? Savril is right, it is quite predictable. To defend yourself, you're trying the old cut off the snake's head trick. We were going to kill you yesterday, but we were thrown off the scent by accusation of the other general, who, while an alcoholic and clearly dangerous person, was a loyalist. I stand by my vote and Savril. Or Savy. Which ever you perfer. (Anyone got a problem with that nickname????)

Mary: A last second defense Marcus? Savril is right, it is quite predictable. To defend yourself, you're trying the old cut off the snake's head trick. We were going to kill you yesterday, but we were thrown off the scent by accusation of the other general, who, while an alcoholic and clearly dangerous person, was a loyalist. I stand by my vote and Savril. Or Savy. Which ever you perfer. (Anyone got a problem with that nickname????)

Rotrigous, watch out! Looks like your girlfriend is giving Sarvil a pet name too! Savy, eh?! I haven't had a good belly laugh in years... still haven't :hmpf_bad: . I agree, voting for Sarvil was both predictible and stupid. It made everyone sure of you being a traitor, basically. Kyle, you're sounding more and more suspicous. "Forcing information"? Yes, Dragonator, where is the walked in limping and the scratches on the face and all that? Kyle, if you tortured Marcus into blabbing the truth, than two things would happen: you would be a miracle maker and Marcus would already be dead :tongue: .

How else am I supposed to get information from such vile scum? Of course, I couldn't torture him enough to let out the names of any colleagues, but I'm beginning to draw my conclusions as to who a few others are.

How else am I supposed to get information from such vile scum? Of course, I couldn't torture him enough to let out the names of any colleagues, but I'm beginning to draw my conclusions as to who a few others are.

I'm fine with the torturing! I just don't think I can believe you... :oh: .

I'm fine with the torturing! I just don't think I can believe you... :oh: .

Why else wouldn't you believe Kyle, after all traitors have to work together to get rid of us surviving (dwindling) loyalists, why would he torture a fellow traitor (assumed) unless the time has come to sever all loyalties (well as loyal as traitors can be)

Where has the Good Friar gotten off too? i could use some guidance. Though he sounds quite distressed himself.

Majisto ( :laugh: ) has been misleading us, as well as Dragonator. In fact, he knows who every single traitor is, but he doesn't tell :angry: .

What what what? I don't know a thing! That would be the game master.

You know, all these different personalities of yours are really starting to get confusing.

Well, your one of them, so that's confusing enough for me.

How can I be another one of your personalities when I'm standing here talking to you? :wacko:

Exactly.

Perhaps revenge from Dragonator for criticizing his game play.

:devil: I always get my revenge... :skull:

Yes, Dragonator, where is the walked in limping and the scratches on the face and all that?

You can't expect me to feed you every little piece of information can you? :hmpf: Perhaps I wasn't standing right next to the action, and so didn't here it. Anyway, there is no 'limping' or 'scratches to the face' because nothing that would cause that happened. Night actions don't just follow a simple formula of hit someone, make a loud noise, and then turn up late because of it. No, just because nobody was late and half the castle wasn't limping doesn't mean nothing happened in the night.

There, happy now? :grin:

You know my Lord, it is very funny sitting here and watching these guys squabbling.

I know, it is hilarious to know that they keep going after the wrong person, other than that Lord Ash, that is. At this rate everyone's going to be dead before they discover anything!

What, so you do know who the traitors are?

Um, no?... :look::devil:

Your a funny one my Lord. Especially well done on side-tracking the entire keep from looking into the all the stuff they said they would in the first day.

Me? That wasn't me, that was, um, all that business with people dying! :grin:

Yeah, whatever. :sceptic: You know, they still haven't got a smidgen closer to discovering the events surrounding the death of the king?

Hmmm, yes, they might have found out a few more traitors if they had looked into that a bit more.

Well, too late now.

Hey, why is everyone silent and listening to us?

I don't know, the nosy louts.

Don't mind us people, keep talking about killing more people, we were just reminiscing on all the stuff that's happened.

Were we? Well, lets go back a little further and talk about that mountain exploration trip we went on a few years back. I remember you didn't want to go at first, but that didn't stop us. We left in the early hours of a Saturday morning if I recall correctly, and set of towards the north with a weeks supplies, looking forward to the coming adventure and everything else that...

As Majiko kept talking, he did not notice that Lord Dragonator had fallen asleep. It would probably be a few hours before he realised it anyway...

Edited by Dragonator

Why else wouldn't you believe Kyle, after all traitors have to work together to get rid of us surviving (dwindling) loyalists, why would he torture a fellow traitor (assumed) unless the time has come to sever all loyalties (well as loyal as traitors can be)

Where has the Good Friar gotten off too? i could use some guidance. Though he sounds quite distressed himself.

:hmpf: Oh, this is sooooo annoying. I meant that I don't think he actually tortured him! Jeez!

Oh dear, despite all your words, the people of this keep are being very hasty today. The current votes are as follows:

General Marcus (Batbrick): 6

Lord Savril (Hinckley): 1

To be consistent, a majority vote of 7 is required to condemn any one person. Vote wisely people...

It's a Vote General Marcus/Batbrick for me. Sorry Batbrick.

:devil:

Damien senses a great doom sweeping across these lands...

What? Isn't that I, the great Majiko's job? To sense oncoming disaster?!

Heh. No, Damien thinks it sounds dramatic to say such things.

You're getting more and more mysterious, Damien. I don't like the look or sound of you, so you'd better bug off... I caught you lurking around the place planting drugs under people's beds... and I have a hunch that you've only drugs under about HALF of the beds, Damien!

Damien wonders... why do you hunch this?

Because I believe you're either a loyalist trying to drug the traitors, or a traitor trying to drug the loyalists!

Heh... funny of you, wizard. Damien thinks you should learn to keep your long, pointy, pustle-covered nose out of Damien's business, now, shouldn't you?

I do not have a... out of your business? Sounds sinister, you wretched fiend!

Heh heh heh.

Edited by Dovchenko

Dovchenko, could you please not edit your replies? You just deleted a line of words and replaced them, which is against the rules. This is your warning, don't make me have to talk to you again.

For the benefit of the rest of the players, Dovchenko's first statement originally read:

Isn't it interesting that all the GUARDS are being killed?

Followed be the devil smiley and the rest of the post. I probably didn't get the wording quite right, but it is as close as I can remember.

I am here My Son, drowning in a pool of disbelief. Those that guide us cast a shadow of doubt to our faith and teachings. I am afraid that in this "game of life" I shall believe that one is innocent only to find that he will be a traitor; the opposite for those we vote as guilty. A perplexing mystery we have, where our illusions turn to delisions.

I shall now VOTE GENERAL MARCUS as I believed him to be innocent.

Well, despite the lack of corroboration of the events of last night, it does seem that there has been sufficient doubt cast upon General Marcus to let my vote stand, therefore, this day is over. Shall we lock the keep?

You know, I like these short days, they lead to longer nights. Oh Mary, stop flirting with that Lord Silkypants and come on, I have a sword that needs polishing. :devil::laugh:

Oh Mary, stop flirting with that Lord Silkypants and come on, I have a sword that needs polishing. :devil::laugh:

(pulls out a pair of holy silkypants from under his robe) :wub:

Oh shoot, I haven't made my vig yet and I'm terrible busy...

Oh dear, done already? Well, I guess we can lock up then. :sceptic: Since we have finished so early, I will try not to make this night so long. Yoy people make this so difficult for me, don't you? :tongue:

The end votes are as follows:

General Marcus (Batbrick): 8

Lord Savril (Hinckley): 1

It was only a few hours after breakfast, but the keep had already made up there minds. General Marcus, on whom such a great conflict of facts had centred around, was condemned to death. He too would now be taken to the dungeons to be dealt with... quietly.

Having finished the serious business, the people went out into the large gardens that surrounded the keep to get some fresh air. A game of stones was set up, and many a wager was set on the outcome between the dragon and the dragon lord. Meanwhile, large tables were set up and food was brought out. It was the largest feast the people had eaten since Ernest the chef had died. Nobody wanted to know who had cooked it; it looked to good to spoil. Eventually, the light began to fade and the people made there ways back indoors for some quiet drinking before bed, as well as a couple of social games of cards. Truly, things almost seemed normal, if it were not for the ever present knowledge that some among them were traitors...

This thread may now be locked. Thanks once again for taking part, I'll aim to have the next day up and running in a few days. And here I was thinking I might be able to get some work done on the EBRP, yet alone real-life work! :laugh:

You have a real life?

Shut it. :angry:

As a general notice, I am going to be away from home for a week starting next Monday; hopefully this will not disrupt the game-play too much. Could I please have all night actions sent to me NOW. Thanks. :wink:

Now, go get building, with such a short day I expect to see lots of great entries for the building contest! :sweet: