Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 6

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_6_large.jpg

Compared with the previous night, things were rather dull in the keep. The majority of the court retired to their rooms for an early night, with the exception of Kyle, who had some… business to attend too. During the day, the people of the keep had had a lot of difficulty deciding on whom to believe, try to find out what evidence was truth, and what was lies. IN the end, after much debate and the revelation of some very interesting ‘facts’, the people voted for General Spencer (iamded), after he admitted to killing a loyalist, Mike, earlier in the week. The military, having been founded on very strong traditions, takes treason very seriously. And so it was the task of beheading the once great General fell to Kyle. The true question was, had the people made the right decision? No matter whether they had or not, General Spencer was a lost man.

p1050380.jpg

In the depths of the castle, Kyle executed the General. And so it was that his life ended. Now, the people of the castle were eager to see if this was their mysterious killer, the terrible traitor.

The people gathered in the hall in front of a depressed Kyle. Unfortunately, it had fallen to him to break the news to them. General Spencer, the one they had voted to death, was a loyalist. The people stood in a state of shock. They had been so certain. So, if it was not he, then who was it really…

*insert dramatic/suspense building music*

Thanks once again for choosing to play. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you need to review the rules, then these can be found in the introduction thread (link in my signature).

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

General Marcus

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night

General Spencer - deceased, condemned by vote

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Rotrigous (king’s advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist)

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard)

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Zepher (replaced Inertia)

2. TinyPiesRUs

3. Hyphos

4. ImperialShadows

5. WhiteFang

6. Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

7. Dovchenko

8. iamded

9. stash2sixx

10. I Scream Clone

11. Pencoin

12. Trexxen

13. Quarryman

14. Batbrick

15. Hinckley

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster

18. Adam (replaced KurttKrueger)

19. Commanderbly42

20. Atoll Dweller

21. Flatfoot Thompson

As a general update, Ragnir has asked that the entries for the building challenge be in as soon as possible. He thanks you in advance. :classic: It has been decided that the deadline shall be extended to the end of Day 7; this gives you precisely one week more time, so build something good! :wink:

Now, have fun, and crack that mystery! :sweet:

Edited by Dragonator

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :cry_sad::cry_sad::sing::sing::sing: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've only killed one dang traitor, and the rest have been loyalists! DAGNABIT!! He kills Mike, and he's a loyalist too :angry: . This process never works the way we want it to :hmpf: . So now we have no leads except for suspicion considering Marcus and a sighting of Kyle. Grim's murderer was wearing Marcus' clothes, but based on a comment by Spencer and Majiko we executioned Spencer. If what Majiko said is true, anyone in the castle except the dead people, Kyle, Rotrigous and Mary could be the killer. It is possible that Kyle is in league with the criminal. Grim didn't kill himself. Spencer killed Mike, and deserved to be detained and perhaps killed anyway. Yes, I am confused :wacko: .

Well, I blocked General Marcus again last night. I caught him outside Lord Gary's room. I bashed him good with a shield. It looked like he was trying to break in. You should all find General Marcus and ask him what he was up to last night. I'm going to get drunk! :sweet:

Vote Batbrick/General Marcus

(The Friar falls to the grown in pain-staking torment :sing: ) How can this be? I have devoted my life to the teachings of the Church and of the Holy Spirit. Why have you foresaken me? I have helped kill an innocent man, in the name of Good; whilst the demons plague the castle and continue to kill the innocent.

I beseech YOU to let me see the truth so that no more innocent are devoured by this evil that has fallen upon us!

(pulls out a large bottle of spirits from under his robe and begins guzzling the contents)

I beseech YOU to let me see the truth so that no more innocent are devoured by this evil that has fallen upon us!

Er... :look: Friar...Tuck, or whatever your name is, This is God! Don't forsake...thyself...in anguish of thy deeds and stuff. You have helped vanquish the world of an evil soul. iamded is now dead as his name foretold and the world is a better place without him. He did kill...eth a man after all. He may have been a loyalist but he was a sinner and a commandment breaker and therefore you have done mine worketh in ridding the world of him.

Now have I the answers you seeketh. Batbrick is a bad man, kill him...oh, and thanks!

Another loyalist dead. How sad it is. And sadder it will get. It seems that Lord Savril (That's who Hickly is, right?) has voted the other General for death. I would have to agree with his judgement, but I will wait for Marcus to defend himself before I codeem him. Marcus, what have you to say? And what about Rits. He continues to be the only one to have lead to the death to a traitor! And, of course, there is the chance that Lord Savril is a traitor as well.

Well great. General Spencer killed a loyalists, then distracted us into killing him. Just what we needed... :hmpf:

Every time we jump to the logical or immediate conclusion, we lose.

At this point, we've been mislead by hints from Dragonator/Majisto, so now we have to rely on something they provided to go after General Marcus. I don't know. I can't make that leap yet.

(OOC: given the current rate of progress, I figure we might as well take it slow here, we're not going anywhere soon, that last night was 5 days long :laugh:)

I want to hear from everyone in the castle. EVERYONE. If someone doesn't reply today, I want us to execute them. Otherwise, everyone needs to tell us some truth here.

For example, Lord Savril says that he got in a fight last night stopping a murder, but no one appeared today with a bashed helmet or any kind of physical indication of problem, or heard anything. As a matter of fact, according to what we were told, it was a quiet night. That seems contradictory, doesn't it?

Another loyalist dead. How sad it is. And sadder it will get. It seems that Lord Savril (That's who Hickly is, right?) has voted the other General for death. I would have to agree with his judgement, but I will wait for Marcus to defend himself before I codeem him. Marcus, what have you to say? And what about Rits. He continues to be the only one to have lead to the death to a traitor! And, of course, there is the chance that Lord Savril is a traitor as well.

Just what we need today-bias from a devoted lover :hmpf: . Your "Rits" (which doesn't even make sense-his name is spelled Rotrigous) has lead to the death of Lord Ash, but so did Grim. So did the Friar. So did many of the Castle's occupants. So stop showing bias! Anyway, untill Marcus can show us a good alibi, I vote: General Marcus'/Batbrick.

At this point, we've been mislead by hints from Dragonator/Majisto, so now we have to rely on something they provided to go after General Marcus. I don't know. I can't make that leap yet.

Perhaps you will wait until he comes after you at night. Or maybe you are a traitor yourself. I have stopped him from killing twice and the night I forgot to kick the pigeon, we got a painting of him standing over the body of...Grim...or somebody. I don't remember who. But the point is the longer you wait to rid our group of this murdere, the more guilty you make yourself look.

Just what we need today-bias from a devoted lover :hmpf: . Your "Rits" (which doesn't even make sense-his name is spelled Rotrigous) has lead to the death of Lord Ash, but so did Grim. So did the Friar. So did many of the Castle's occupants. So stop showing bias! Anyway, untill Marcus can show us a good alibi, I vote: General Marcus'/Batbrick.

I've wondered about that Rits thing too, but this is a mostly male castle, so why push your luck? :wink:

Actually, I'm not sure you're right on one point. I think the Friar was set on General Marcus that day, then reversed it the next day after Grim died. I'm not sure what to make of that, right now.

Whatever the case, I'm waiting for evidence before I vote. Anyone else want to confess to murder? If you do, please be a traitor so we don't mess up again...

Well great. General Spencer killed a loyalists, then distracted us into killing him. Just what we needed... :hmpf:

Every time we jump to the logical or immediate conclusion, we lose.

(OOC: given the current rate of progress, I figure we might as well take it slow here, we're not going anywhere soon, that last night was 5 days long :laugh:)

I want to hear from everyone in the castle. EVERYONE. If someone doesn't reply today, I want us to execute them. Otherwise, everyone needs to tell us some truth here.

For example, Lord Savril says that he got in a fight last night stopping a murder, but no one appeared today with a bashed helmet or any kind of physical indication of problem, or heard anything. As a matter of fact, according to what we were told, it was a quiet night. That seems contradictory, doesn't it?

Who knows what lurks within the hearts of men...? I wish someone knew... :hmpf: You make a good point, IS. Majisto ( :laugh: ) has been misleading us, as well as Dragonator. In fact, he knows who every single traitor is, but he doesn't tell :angry: . Lord Sarvil, heck, IS is right. I think you weren't telling certaint truths... so I unvote: General Marcus/Batbrick and vote:... Ok, I'm not voting.

I've wondered about that Rits thing too, but this is a mostly male castle, so why push your luck? :wink:

Actually, I'm not sure you're right on one point. I think the Friar was set on General Marcus that day, then reversed it the next day after Grim died. I'm not sure what to make of that, right now.

Whatever the case, I'm waiting for evidence before I vote. Anyone else want to confess to murder? If you do, please be a traitor so we don't mess up again...

First off, sorry for the double (triple?) post. Anyway, the Friar actually changed his vote last minute.

Edited by Hinckley
fixed double post

As for you, Lord Spraycheese, I'll make up my own mind, without worrying that someone suspects me for being cautious.

We can't afford to lose any more loyalists.

As for Marcus, he'd better have a good story, but yours isn't adding up either, so right now I'm not too sold on either of you. You "forgot" to stop a killing, you stopped one last night, yet we have no indication of that. That's not selling me real well right now. :sceptic:

As for you, Lord Spraycheese, I'll make up my own mind, without worrying that someone suspects me for being cautious.

We can't afford to lose any more loyalists.

As for Marcus, he'd better have a good story, but yours isn't adding up either, so right now I'm not too sold on either of you. You "forgot" to stop a killing, you stopped one last night, yet we have no indication of that. That's not selling me real well right now. :sceptic:

Here's why you're either a moron or a traitor:

I wanted to save this for later, but I think it's time I shared a pigeon that ImperialShadows/Grastaronicus-or whatever his name is-kicked to me:

You know I'm going to try and kill you in Mystery Castle, right? Just for fun. :tongue:

No one should be listening to ImperialShadows. He wants to kill me for fun. He has no respect for anyone's life here. He keeps asking for evidence but is blatantly ignoring the only evidence we have. He keeps trying to save General Marcus who I've made a clear case against, and he was the one who lead us astray when it looked like General Marcus was doomed. He lead us to believe that General what'sit/iamded was a traitor. Is he a moron or a traitor? I'm not sure yet. But here's the irrefutable evidence I'm offering to you that General Marcus is a murderer and a traitor:

1. I blocked Batbrick/General Marcus from murdering someone two nights ago.
  2. I forgot to kick the pigeon last night and General Marcus was not blocked for his night actions, Grim was murdered.
  3. We have paintagrahic evidence of General Marcus committing the crime!
  4. I again stopped General Marcus from killing last night-he was going after Lord Gary.

Don't be swayed by ImperialShadows-friend of the traitors.

Do what you know is right and (since I've already voted) vote Batbrick/General Marcus

I wanted to save this for later, but I think it's time I shared a pigeon that ImperialShadows/Grastaronicus-or whatever his name is-kicked to me:

HAHA! I save pigeon notes too, don't make me dig out that whole conversation, including the part where you made the same vow :tongue: I'm not even sure we knew who we were playing at that point, or which side we would be on. :laugh:

He keeps asking for evidence but is blatantly ignoring the only evidence we have.

Well, when we don't have evidence, we kill the wrong people. Maybe you like killing the wrong people, or forgetting to save poor Grim, but I don't think that's a particularly smart way to go.

He keeps trying to save General Marcus who I've made a clear case against, and he was the one who lead us astray when it looked like General Marcus was doomed. He lead us to believe that General what'sit/iamded was a traitor.

General Spencer led us astray by murdering Mike, a loyalist. Do you remember Mike? He's the result of someone trying to take actions into their own hands.

But here's the irrefutable evidence I'm offering to you that General Marcus is a murderer and a traitor:

1. I blocked Batbrick/General Marcus from murdering someone two nights ago.
  2. I forgot to kick the pigeon last night and General Marcus was not blocked for his night actions, Grim was murdered.
  3. We have paintagrahic evidence of General Marcus committing the crime!
  4. I again stopped General Marcus from killing last night-he was going after Lord Gary.

Don't be swayed by ImperialShadows-friend of the traitors.

Majiko threw doubt on the paintagraphic evidence when he said that he would never kill someone without a disguise. We were genuinely duped there, but we can't condemn him.

You may have stopped Marcus from committing a murder, if we believe you, but if you knew what you were stopping him from, why didn't you just tell us immediately? No, instead you pull a General Spencer and take responsibility for this information on your own, and it gets loyal Grim killed when you forget to kick the pigeon. Now you say you stopped a killing last night, when the morning summary indicates a quiet night. What are we supposed to believe?

Well, I'll take a leap of faith and buy all of that, IF Lord Gary can confirm it. There has always been that kind of evidence in the past, a noisy night, a dented something, a person with a limp, whatever, so it should be a done deal. If he confirms it, at all, then we know the truth (I can't go far enough to imagine that you're both traitors, so I really hope that isn't the case or we're all doomed).

That said, for now I'll Vote: General Marcus/Batbrick, but if Lord Gary didn't hear anything, then what? What have you done to earn our trust?

Oh, and here, before you try to deny it, I went ahead and found the pigeon note.

I want you dead, too. I don't even care whose side you're on, you're my main target.

I can't find the one where I said my part of it, but I do remember saying it.

Should I dig up more? There's the one where you said you were a megablocking doofus and that I could quote you on that, and one where you proposed marriage. I keep all the best pigeon notes, you know. :laugh:

Should I dig up more? There's the one where you said you were a megablocking doofus and that I could quote you on that, and one where you proposed marriage. I keep all the best pigeon notes, you know. :laugh:

hmm...this quote is different than when I hit reply... :tongue:

No, you can stop digging that's quite enough. As far as Majiko goes, I find it suspicious that he made his statement one post after saying his information may be misleading...

And yes, I do see our news indicates a quiet night. Perhaps revenge from Dragonator for criticizing his game play. Oh well, time will tell. Let's see how Lord Gary is doing and if he heard anything. I may have stopped General Marcus before Lord Gary was aroused. In that case, I hope Majicko or someone can confirm my story... I do have a pigeon...

As far as Majiko goes, I find it suspicious that he made his statement one post after saying his information may be misleading...

He may be playing us like we've got Yahtzee tattoo'd on our megablocks.

And yes, I do see our news indicates a quiet night. Perhaps revenge from Dragonator for criticizing his game play. Oh well, time will tell. Let's see how Lord Gary is doing and if he heard anything. I may have stopped General Marcus before Lord Gary was aroused. In that case, I hope Majicko or someone can confirm my story... I do have a pigeon...

I'll confess to wondering about that possibility in his continuing campaign of confusion and disinformation.

Dragonator! Why didn't we get the usual "blah blah was limping" or "this person arrived with that one" or "whoever slept poorly" summary? Did you take that out or did nothing really happen?

Dragonator! Why didn't we get the usual "blah blah was limping" or "this person arrived with that one" or "whoever slept poorly" summary? Did you take that out or did nothing really happen?

Or "General Marcus showed up with a much lower IQ after being repeatedly bashed in the head with a greek shield by Lord Savril."

Mary: We certainly did get off topic. I agree with Rits ('cuase who want's Rot's as a nickname?), AND Lord Savril. Stop fighting you too, you're the only intellegent people around here it seems. And person who said that Rit's didn't catch the dead traitor... they're wrong. I've mostly read that, and at least 4 people mention that Rit's changed who they were going to vote for.

Vote: General Marcus/Batbricks

We're all dead without generals.

Though General Spencer was a loyalist, he couldn't hold his liquor and murdered poor Mike, so good riddance! We need to keep real loyalists around!

Well, I blocked General Marcus again last night. I caught him outside Lord Gary's room. I bashed him good with a shield. It looked like he was trying to break in. You should all find General Marcus and ask him what he was up to last night. I'm going to get drunk! :sweet:

Vote Batbrick/General Marcus

My thanks fellow Lord, did you notice anything else in your travels (i know, "stopping a murder not enough for ya!")

I slept like a baby last night (well not like my 7 mth old who was up repeatably :wacko: , anyway you get the idea) I didn't hear a thing last night. So i cant really corroborate your story Savril!

Or "General Marcus showed up with a much lower IQ after being repeatedly bashed in the head with a greek shield by Lord Savril."

you'd think he would have learnt his lesson, or at least wear a better helmet :tongue:

*Sniffle* Another loyalist killed. :cry_sad: This early on however, Hinckley already has me convinced on who to vote for.

Vote: Batbrick/General Marcus

Why so quick to condemn a man Commander? what were you up to last night? :hmpf_bad:

While it looks like I mat be a dead man I can tell you this: Last night I went to bed, slept like a baby and nothing else. Hinckley's evidence comprises of a single painting that could easily have been someone else, and then him simply "torturing me". These bruises I hold are those of training sessions with my men. I have had enough of these convictions of my character, I think you people are being led astray by simple words, so therefore I vote:Hinckley

I vote:Hinckley

Predictable move. Looks like I'm onto something. You're clearly tired of me thwarting your murder attempts.

Everyone, condemn this man before he comes after you!

While it looks like I mat be a dead man I can tell you this: Last night I went to bed, slept like a baby and nothing else. Hinckley's evidence comprises of a single painting that could easily have been someone else, and then him simply "torturing me". These bruises I hold are those of training sessions with my men. I have had enough of these convictions of my character, I think you people are being led astray by simple words, so therefore I vote:Hinckley

So you admit you have bruises? Dude, that alibi sucks. Vote: General Marcus/Batbrick.

and so the too and fro begins, can any one support your claims General?

Predictable move. Looks like I'm onto something. You're clearly tired of me thwarting your murder attempts.

Everyone, condemn this man before he comes after you!

Easy big fella, we still have a few hours in this day!

Guarding the wine cellars (mostly from myself).

ahh of course, and a fine job you do :wink: , hic, carry on