Sign in to follow this  
WoodwardBricks

[M4-23 - Imperial Ship] - TIE Bomb M2

TIE Bomb M2

this new TIE design (also called the TIE Experimental M4.2) is a ship fitted with two large bombs attached to it, designed to be flown straight into a target, exploding with the unfortunate casualty of the ship...and the pilot. The original TIE Bomb is a ship in Star Wars Legends (https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/TIE_Experimental_M4), and the M2 is my design, soon to be manufactured by the empire for important missions.

TIE Bomb M2

This ship has been fitted with a hyperdrive, so it can appear out of hyperspace and quickly speed toward a planet's surface, using the two powerful engines on the back of the bombs. 

TIE Bomb M2

The pilot's outfit is partially gold, because of the huge honor it is considered to sacrifice yourself for the empire by piloting one of these ships. The gold markings are also on the bombs.

TIE Bomb M2

The bombs require special energy sources to explode, so they won't explode accidentally where they aren't supposed to. These yellow energy packs are inserted right before launch and neither the packs nor the bombs will explode without being connected.

The interior is fully detailed, including the machinery for the hyperdrive and all of the pilot's controls.

TIE Bomb M2

The pilot fits comfortable by empire standards, but they'd better hope they aren't claustrophobic!

TIE Bomb M2

I really like how your ship and its pilot match each other in color scheme.

I really like your bulky Tie Kamikaze! The gold markings on the ship and pilot are a nice detail.

The pilot reminds me of Quorl from the young jedi knights series but a fun little entry!