Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Legois

'50s car based on set 10184

Favourite Car  

18 members have voted

1. 2. What is your favourite Car or Cars?

• ALL of them !!! I love them ALL!
    • None they are all crap
    • Bumble Bee Mobile FTW!!
    • Blue Car
    • Green
    • Red
    • Black
    • Gray (Or grey)
    • Lime Green
    • Tan

indexed.gif V-LV-18F

EDIT: Ok well since it will take forever [30 mins :tongue: ] i will just add the link to the set with all 8 yes 8 [i gotta stop] cars and Download it on LDD then just choose the cars you want, if you dont have LDD but want to buy one or two then i will do the car or cars that you want individualy for sale & if you need/want the instructions just ask and i will post them.

http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Produ...a3-7409578aa86a

LDDScreenShot49-1.png

This is a slightly modified version of the blue car from set 10184 [Town Plan] this is a buyable version :thumbup: [includes Mini-Fig]

http://shop.lego.com/Product/Factory/Produ...32-3c750fd6a4e9

It costs :

$17.00 AUSD

$19.57 NZD

$13.99 CAD

$10.16 USD

$7.51 GBP

[PM me if you need to know the price for another country]

LDDScreenShot25.png

LDDScreenShot29.png

LDDScreenShot28-1.png

LDDScreenShot26.png

LDDScreenShot27.png

All comments ect... WELCOME!

EDIT: Just noticed im NOW A KNIGHT! YAY ME!!!!!! :tongue:

Edited by Phred
I removed the "all caps" from title and description.

Nice work Darth_Legois, I like how they're all lined up in the second post. The extra grill details and rearview mirros look good. When you get your 10184 you should make a 50s style car lot with flags, a little office and a shady car dealer!

Wow, a good looking design, and a minifig, all for a low price. There's something you don't see often. Great Job! If I didn't have Town Plan already...

Nice work Darth_Legois, I like how they're all lined up in the second post. The extra grill details and rearview mirros look good. When you get your 10184 you should make a 50s style car lot with flags, a little office and a shady car dealer!

Thanks i will post prices + individual pics of each car. Im thinking of doing a yellow one, if anyone wants a diffrent colour car or just an individual car [Like just red or black] just ask and i will post pics + links too buy. And yea i was thinking of making a car lot [i have several baseplates that im not using :thumbup: ]. Yea if im a "good boy" this month i get to keep it so umm yea im trying hard after all it is 10184 TOWN PLAN!!!!! :cry_happy:

Only 13.99! I'll have to get one. Nice work! :thumbup:

Well after i made the others i must admit my favourite would be the red one it just looks better. If you [Or anyone] want i will add the other colours individualy to buy.

Wow, a good looking design, and a minifig, all for a low price. There's something you don't see often. Great Job! If I didn't have Town Plan already...

Well they are supposed to be for town plan sort of like a compliment or if you cant get town plan and you just like '50s Cars.

could you post a link to buy three of them? and, could you make one in yellow? or doesnt the parts exist?

could you post a link to buy three of them? and, could you make one in yellow? or doesnt the parts exist?

Well i just tried to make a yellow one but there are not enough pieces so i made it a '50s style BB Cafe CAR! lol so umm yea black & yellow.... im in the middle of making separte ones and all of them so umm yea just be patient they will be up VERY soon!.

I will add prices & info to the first post + more cars.

LDDScreenShot36-1.png

Ok people here is what i think ALL the car colours i could posible do [With out it looking too ugly] [see first post for information, prices ect...

Tell me what you think.

Im not sure if i should add ALL of them for individual sale :sceptic: i will wait abit for your comments, i need to take a break my eyes are sore....so many cars......so many cars :wacko:

LDDScreenShot48-1.png

WOW! really, these are the greatest 4 stud wide 50's cars i ever seen (they are te only ones :tongue: i ever seen) and i'm going to buy some!

for all the cars its around 82 EUR for only 1 its 11 EUR and some cents. i'm going to buy this and town plan together, and build a car showroom to place them!

4 stud wide 50's cars ON!

Edited by SkyOtic

I voted for lime green. I'm not sure why I like it so much but it really has a nostalgic feel to it. It's a classy 50's car with a style that stands out. I imagine the main character from a movie that takes place in the 50's driving it. Maybe drag racing towards a cliff trying to prove he's a rebel...

WOW! really, these are the greatest 4 stud wide 50's cars i ever seen (they are te only ones :tongue: i ever seen) and i'm going to buy some!

for all the cars its around 82 EUR for only 1 its 11 EUR and some cents. i'm going to buy this and town plan together, and build a car showroom to place them!

4 stud wide 50's cars ON!

I have more time today so i could add them individualy if you want.......

The design of all these cars is beautiful!

I really like them :)

:thumbup:

I voted for lime green. I'm not sure why I like it so much but it really has a nostalgic feel to it. It's a classy 50's car with a style that stands out. I imagine the main character from a movie that takes place in the 50's driving it. Maybe drag racing towards a cliff trying to prove he's a rebel...

Lime Green eh? wow :wacko: anyway thanks for commenting. :thumbup:

Not bad for a 4 wide design, i would have liked some doors though...

I voted for black, but the red is also really nice, Elvis drove a red '56 corvette :pir-sweet:

Not bad for a 4 wide design, i would have liked some doors though...

I voted for black, but the red is also really nice, Elvis drove a red '56 corvette :pir-sweet:

Well you can fit doors but it wouldnt open/shut because of the 1x6 tile piece. :hmpf_bad:

Umm can i mod please change topic title? it says '50s care instead of '50s cars :grin:

stuipid typos

I voted black...

Umm can i mod please change topic title? it says '50s care instead of '50s cars :grin:

stuipid typos

...and I fixed the typo. No caring around here! :tongue: