Another Classic Space Lego Ideas project. This time is White Classic Space/Futuron Color Scheme.
Kappa Notch Complex is a Space Base nestled between mountains, It´s composed of several modules or rooms connected internaly by corridors dug into the rocky mountains around a large rocket silo housing a two stage rocket designed to take a satelite into orbit in new colonizing planets.
Lab, telecommunications, control panel, infirmary are among the fuctions of the modular rooms of the base. It also features a vehicle hangar and landing pad among the features of the base.
NOTE: I updated the base by adding a Space Police rover and Blacktron speeder. The upgrades will be added to Lego Ideas in a month.

Enjoy!
webp
webp
webp
webp
Edited by Operacion Saturno

That rover is great, I like the way it elevates on its wheels and how snugly it fits in the "garage".

I'm seeing a fair amount of Futuron influence in this with the curves and the color scheme. There was a lot of back-and-forth between late Classic Space and Futuron - there was a point where both series used black and white. Your rocket is like a cross between the one from the Cosmic Laser Launcher and last year's City Space theme. 

The coolest part for me is a little thing - I love the doorway leading into the rock. I've had something like that in mind, but I've never sat down and made it work like you did. 

On 5/29/2023 at 4:22 PM, Time77 said:

Looks more CS than futuron; neat build though

It could be, yes.

On 6/4/2023 at 1:58 PM, danth said:

That rover is great, I like the way it elevates on its wheels and how snugly it fits in the "garage".

Thanks! Part of the function is to move the front tip up and down and use it to drill on rock walls.

On 6/5/2023 at 8:40 PM, Stepwise said:

I'm seeing a fair amount of Futuron influence in this with the curves and the color scheme. There was a lot of back-and-forth between late Classic Space and Futuron - there was a point where both series used black and white. Your rocket is like a cross between the one from the Cosmic Laser Launcher and last year's City Space theme. 

The coolest part for me is a little thing - I love the doorway leading into the rock. I've had something like that in mind, but I've never sat down and made it work like you did. 

Yes, I tried to update that Lego Space feature of the late 80s.
Thanks! Originally was a wall for the drill rover to work in, but I change it. It was a last minute add on.