Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - GOC - ROYAL] Public Nautical School, Mooreton Bay

After Sir Peter Nash OC, Baron of Swanly (architect), completed his sugarcane mill in Mooreton Bay, he stayed in Mooreton Bay for a while. He met the head of a Public Nautical School from a neighboring island who was eager to open a dependency in Mooreton Bay. "Our youth are the future and deserve the opportunity to be trained for service in the merchant marine." Peter was happy to participate in this and designed a beautiful school building for these smallest Corries in Alicentia.

BoBS - Maritime College, Mooreton BayBoBS - Maritime College, Mooreton BayBoBS - Maritime College, Mooreton BayBoBS - Maritime College, Mooreton BayBoBS - Maritime College, Mooreton BayBoBS - Maritime College, Mooreton Bay

---

Will be licensed to the Crown/settlement by @Ayrlego in Mooreton Bay.

Completing GoC task 5.2 Higher Education with this build. 

Property type: Royal Education
Dimensions: 114 x 98 studs
Total parts: ~19,500

Credits:
- Source of inspiration: based on a gameplay design from Anno 1800 (Harbourmasters Office)
- Design minifigures: The Minifig Co

Beautiful scenery and Public Nautical School. :pir-wub:  I like how the jetty and school are built at an angle. The architecture of the building is good as always. The little sailboats look great. We can see that the children enjoy going to school. A very nice place where the children can also play football.

Wow, they just keep coming! To echo NOD I too like the way you have built on the diagonal angle - I think that always makes for an interesting scene. The details on the building and overall colour scheme are as usual really well done and excellent render as always!

The wave effect around those boats is beautiful!  I really like how you go the extra mile and angle your buildings too, it makes it much more visually appealing.  The horns on the corner of the buildings are a nice touch too.