Mirror1810

[GBW] - Free Build - Deland Republic - Bunker Cutaway

Below the Deland Republics countryside, miles upon miles of tunnels and bunkers, rocket silos and submarine bays lie. This is where most of the military organisation, like troop allocation and officer meetings take place. Far away from the tightly crammed cities where most of the population resides, these are a maze of rooms and hallways manned by an army of office and maitenance workers. While the existance of these sites are pretty common knowledge among the general population, their true extent is unknown, even to members of the millitary.

52908160050_a0c6f19ddd_c.jpg

52907200687_fc4cd10987_c.jpg

Note: Hey there. I was bored and wanted to build something, so I made this little thingamadoodle. Doesn't need to be scored, I just wanted to do something. Hopefully the game will continue soon. Until then, goodbye :)

You are welcome to post, but we are no longer scoring. When interest for GBW increases we will revisit. Until then, I think everyone needed a break.

Thanks! 

Cool build. I like the view with the farmer on top, the ground, then the bunker. The skeleton is a funny touch.

15 hours ago, Feuer Zug said:

Cool build. I like the view with the farmer on top, the ground, then the bunker. The skeleton is a funny touch.

His name is Larry, he's on vacation ;)

On 5/23/2023 at 5:11 AM, Scorcher43 said:

Nice build! Good detailing with the earth between the surface and the bunker.

Thank you