Sign in to follow this  
KetaminaAddictYoda

Lego Star Wars Sets that scale the best with 75333?

Hello, everyone! I am fairly new here and to Lego collecting in general. I was wondering if anybody knows of any recent Lego sets that scale well with Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter 75333? I don't necessarily care for minifig scale just that these recommended sets scale accurately next to the new Obi-Wan Starfighter (75333 to be exact). I would do this myself, but sadly I only own the aforementioned starfighter and a 501st battle pack. Also, don't want to shell out money on a set that doesn't scale properly next to it, lol. Any help is appreciated greatly in advance and thanks! 

I'd say most of the system scaled sets (or playscale sets) are roughly the same scale. Especially the starfighters.

And welcome to the forum :classic:

Thanks for the replies, all! I was just wondering because I plan on getting Luke's X-Wing and saw it was around 12-13 meters IRL (according to bricklink's size guide) and the new 75301 just barely comes up to the actual dimensions. I just don't want the Aethersprite looking like the Hulk next my X-Wing scale wise. Since, the Aethersprite is actually around 8-10 cm bigger than it's supposed to be according to bricklink and is only like 8-7.5 meters lorewise.