Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB] Natural Salt Pans, Quinnsville

From Mad Morgan's diary, Professional Fortune Hunter (part 2)

[Scroll back to previous stories here]

April 21, 623
Dear Diary. Unfortunately we did not find what we hoped for. No shiny gold..., but we don't give up!

April 22, 623
Dear Diary. The abandoned mine contains traces of salt. This also seems to have some value!

April 23, 623
Dear Diary. We have done further investigation. The tracks led us through a maze of caves to the coast. Here we came across some beautiful natural salt pans.

April 30, 623
Dear Diary. We have invited renowned architect Sir Peter Nash, Baron of Swanley, to Quinnsville. He made a design for our workshop and office.

May 14, 623
Dear Diary. Today we said goodbye to Peter. We are very satisfied with his work! Jolly and I hope to start a great business in Quinnsville with this salt mine!

BoBS - Natural Salt Pans, Quinnsville

BoBS - Natural Salt Pans, QuinnsvilleBoBS - Natural Salt Pans, QuinnsvilleBoBS - Natural Salt Pans, QuinnsvilleBoBS - Natural Salt Pans, Quinnsville

---

After my prospecting build, this is the salt mine build on Quinnsville! 
Will be licensed by @Bricksbypidy

Property type: Mine
Dimensions: 111 x 62 studs
Total parts: ~10,000

Credits:
- Roof technique with Ice Pop #30222) by stl_brick_co (Instagram)
- Design Mad Morgan: Lego CMF Series 12 - Prospector (col186)
- Design Jolly Jones: Tattooga (Appears in Lego Pirates of Barracuda Bay - 21322)

Edited by Bricksbypidy

Very nice realisation !

Clever saltern. The colors, the shape... :thumbup:

However, a true salt worker never walk with any shoes in the saultern... sacrilege.

And no woods pillar in the saultern too... desacration !

This is the best and most beautiful Natural Salt Pans I have seen so far. :pir-love:  Luckily Mad Morgan didn't find any gold, so now we can see the Natural Salt Pans. I like the salt pans, the circular jetty and the building and all the other details. The tiles on the roof look nice, maybe I'll borrow that idea.

This is so cool, love the subtle color under the pits!  Great roof design too and the bend in the pier is pretty perfect!  

Great to have another mine setup in Quinnsville! The build captures the colors of Quinnsville architecture very well. Mayor Brickford appreciates the effort! :thumbup: