Sign in to follow this  
ZCerberus

[freebuild] Avalonian Wizard's Tower

It's been a while since I built a castle- but here is a little something to get back into the swing of things.  A little Wizard's Tower in Avalonia!

52884516562_fc42baa6b9_c.jpg

Great to see another castle build from you!  Wonderful job with the round tower.  I really like the white flowers too.  Overall the setting is very fitting.

The irregular base on a bordered platform is interesting.

Very beautiful tower with a great scenery! :pir-love: 

Really neat thing you've got going on there with the spikes on the roof!  The white flowers are a lovely touch and I really like your use of those tiles printed with the gold swirls.  Great to see you building castle again!

I love this build… everything looks great… and the minifig looks like my own sigfig!

The picture is great… is it a real build or made with Stud.io?

Excellent overall design, and superb roof on the round tower!

Awesome tower!  I love the huge green Avalonian wizard's keep!  The irregular base on the regular border is nice, and the subtle slope with plates really brings out the SNOT rocks, which look awesome.  I really like the tree and the way the trunk bends away from the building to get more light. You also used those bar pieces well to make the angles on the tree leaves look natural.  The greens of Avalonia look good, and the low stone wall has enough texture to look like it is in a place of lush growth (and thus lower maintenance).  The round stone part of the tower is excellent, and I like the roof (although I hope that door to the balcony opens inward, because that balcony is tiny!).  Nice to see some of the vintage parts like the gold printed 1x4 tiles and the old polyethylene grass stalks make a comeback.  The white flower pieces on the lime petals really looks good too.  I may have to steal that idea!  Really excited to see you back with these builds, hope it's the beginning of more to come!

The dragon heads in the various roof locations are super-cool, but so is you getting a round tower to emerge seamlessly out of the "on grid" lower structure!

This is so cool! I love the solution for the round roof. This is always a problem and you found a great way, covering the gaps with the dragon heads. They give the whole tower a unique character. Great build man!