Sign in to follow this  
MaximB

[MOC] Сafe-confectionary Shtefanyo

A famous confectioner Valentin Shtefanyo lives in my hometown. His sweet masterpieces can easily turn an ordinary day into a festive one.
It's great that he opened a cafe-confectionery in my lego town! And he's giving interview right now.
By the way, I've already bought a cake! And what about you?

52875481188_45a6eab8c7_c.jpgСafe-confectionary Shtefanyo by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

A couple more photos:

52877706900_ded3927774_c.jpgСafe-confectionary Shtefanyo by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

52877773283_8fcfbc4d93_c.jpgСafe-confectionary Shtefanyo by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

52877706910_685e90eb18_c.jpgСafe-confectionary Shtefanyo by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

52895724943_91b883ca2c_c.jpgСafe-confectionary Shtefanyo. Interior by Maxim Baybakov, on Flickr

Edited by MaximB

As always with great attention to detail and excellent roof and shop front. And a new way to create awnings which is very hard as there are already so many ways to create awnings.

Same as always, very impressive with lots of small details to catch around the fasade. The intricate snot details above the windows really caught my eye, in addition to the roof tiles and large shop floor window. Well done. 

I love the texture you've achieved on the facade with the underside of the jumper plates!

Wonderful building! I love the white ornaments for the windows. All the colors match perfectly!

On 5/7/2023 at 4:24 PM, Berthil said:

As always with great attention to detail and excellent roof and shop front. And a new way to create awnings which is very hard as there are already so many ways to create awnings.

Thank you!

On 5/7/2023 at 6:15 PM, Redhead1982 said:

Same as always, very impressive with lots of small details to catch around the fasade. The intricate snot details above the windows really caught my eye, in addition to the roof tiles and large shop floor window. Well done. 

Thank you!

On 5/8/2023 at 12:28 AM, Lyichir said:

I love the texture you've achieved on the facade with the underside of the jumper plates!

Thank you!

On 5/8/2023 at 12:38 AM, hikouki said:

Really love the roof details!

Thank you!

On 5/8/2023 at 10:39 AM, Crazy bricks said:

Looks really nice! That roof is absolutely stunning>

Thank you!

On 5/8/2023 at 10:43 AM, Yperio_Bricks said:

Wonderful building! I love the white ornaments for the windows. All the colors match perfectly!

Thank you!

I'm glad you liked it!

On 5/11/2023 at 2:47 PM, _TLG_ said:

Nice, I really like the roof and the many nice details!

Thank you!

17 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Very detailed architecture, I like the roof with the different colored tiles, the sash windows! :wub:
The kitten on the windowsill trying to catch the bird is wonderful! :laugh:

Thank you! The bird was not hurt ;)

Added interior
52895724943_91b883ca2c_c.jpg