52774118943_98d7efa9f9_b.jpg

technic_silver.png

Intergalactic Police Interceptor by Agent 00381

rOqGBdfQ20w.jpg?size=1280x853&quality=96

technic_bronze.png

Space Mosquito by JoKo

y4mayV5AomiTQABg16cd3Ucv-wuBEtkrQITwbnEw

CONTEST RESULTS

1. Plunder Runner by Thirdwigg - 145 Points (35 votes, entry 5)
2. Intergalactic Police Interceptor by Agent 00381 - 142 Points (29 votes, entry 10)
3. Space Mosquito by JoKo - 140 Points (28 votes, entry 1)
4. Undercover Space Car by lmdesigner42 - 128 Points (31 votes, entry 11)
5. Intergalactic Lifting Service by Erik Leppen - 123 Points (28 votes, entry 3)
6. (S)Crapper by Berthil - 122 Points (25 votes, entry 2)
7. Special Delivery by 2GodBDGlory - 100 Points (17 votes, entry 4)
8. Space Thieves' van by osterum - 66 Points (18 votes, entry 7)
9. Thunderbird 4 Intergalactic by GerritvdG - 54 Points (16 votes, entry 8)
10. Police Carrier Spaceship by vascolp - 38 Points (13 votes, entry 9)
11. interC@Ptor by Jurss - 34 Points (12 votes, entry 6)

CONTEST SUMMARY
Total entry count: 11
Total voter count: 42
Valid voter count: 42

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to all people who participated. I will contact the winners shortly.

@Thirdwigg You need to stop winning contests. You have no more space for medals :laugh:

Well done to everyone some great entries and well done to @Thirdwigg … I’ll update the overall tracker later but I think this makes you top of the leaderboard now 🎉

Congrats to the winners, well deserved! It was a close battle for the podium places!

Thanks for organising everything @Milan and @Jim, it gives me the  motivation to build and finish something!

"Bravo" to everyone! And thanks for organizing contests. The theme was not in my usual themes of interest but I had a good time building and seeing other creations!

Honored to be on the podium, thanks for your votes!

Thanks @Jim and @Milan for another great contest. Your work around these parts does not go unnoticed. I (we?) are grateful for all you do. There are many unhealthy pockets of the internet, so you should be proud of your participation and support of a space that is positive and creative.

Thanks to all who participated in this contest. It was a tricky one, so each of you who submitted one should be proud.

Congratulation to @JoKo and @Agent 00381 on your podium spots. They are well deserved, and goodness were the final points for the top three close. Well done to both of you.

Thanks to all of you who voted. You make these contests a lot of fun, and help make Eurobricks a supportive place.

I look forward to the next contest.

14 hours ago, Thirdwigg said:

Thanks @Jim and @Milan for another great contest. Your work around these parts does not go unnoticed. I (we?) are grateful for all you do. There are many unhealthy pockets of the internet, so you should be proud of your participation and support of a space that is positive and creative.

Thanks for the kind words. It's very much appreciated.

I will contact you (all three) shortly (probably tomorrow) to handle your prizes :sweet:

10 minutes ago, Jim said:

Thanks for the kind words. It's very much appreciated.

I will contact you (all three) shortly (probably tomorrow) to handle your prizes :sweet:

Yeah, thank you for hosting contests. I joined eurobrick for TC22 and it is geat building challenge which pushes us out of our usual themes, making us better builders!