Itsasecret581

[MOC] Local Post Office

Here is my Post Office MOC. It is intended to be a small local post office to serve the modular street needs. The ground floor is the post office itself and the upper two floors are an apartment for the postal worker to live in.

SDYELP3.jpg

v9MQXi2.jpgn2IQhjH.jpg

Here is the MOC with some of my other MOCs and the Parisian restaurant.

3lVTk1s.jpg

Good build. Small, but functional. The architectural lines are classic, but not gaudy. The sand green roof is a nice touch.

On 5/2/2023 at 7:20 AM, Feuer Zug said:

Good build. Small, but functional. The architectural lines are classic, but not gaudy. The sand green roof is a nice touch.

Thank you for the kind words! Was just going for a humble building, glad it landed.

Looks good! I would however try to increase the height of the window in the middle floor and also increase the height of that floor. That would improve proportions.

Some nice ideas there, really like the interior. However I think bigger windows for the first two floors would benefit the overall look (see attached pic as an example). The ground floor looks a little bit compact compared to the rest of the building while usually it would have the highest ceiling of all floors. Hope you don't my honest opinion.

SDYELP3.jpg