Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - ROYAL] Sugarcane Mill, Mooreton Bay

Peter Nash (architect) had already gained a lot of experience in designing factories. The sugar cane industry was also not strange to Peter. The step to this design assignment in Mooreton Bay was therefore a small one.

This suger cane mill is a factory that processes sugar cane to produce raw sugar or plantation white sugar. As you can see, the sugar cane goes in on one side of the factory and the raw sugar bags come out on the other side.

BoBS - Sugar Factory, Mooreton BayBoBS - Sugar Factory, Mooreton BayBoBS - Sugar Factory, Mooreton BayBoBS - Sugar Factory, Mooreton BayBoBS - Sugar Factory, Mooreton BayBoBS - Sugar Factory, Mooreton Bay

---

Will be donated to the Crown, and licensed as a Royal Factory building to Mooreton Bay by @Ayrlego(???)
@Ayrlego, you take care of the paperwork?

Property type: Royal Factory
Dimensions: 130 x 84 studs
Total parts: ~14,700

Credits:
- Overall concept: partly based on a gameplay design from Anno 1800 (see picture below):

Spoiler

andre-kieschnik-food-02.jpg?1557479874

Very nice! The architecture is beautiful and fits Mooreton Bay's style really well. What are the pieces you've used as sacks, I don't recognise that piece - they look fantastic stacked up like that and I very much want some if I can get them physically!

I'll license on behalf of the Mooreton Bay account, the Crown thanks you for your generosity.

Beautiful! :pir-love:  It's better than Anno 1800! I like your customized construction and additions in the details. :pir-wub:   

Beautifull moc! Although a bit modern for BoBS? I imagined BoBS still was in a time of sugar mills, boilers and cure houses, these large "do it all in one place" factories wouldn't apear before the end of the 19th century.

You did a great design on the factory !!

My goodness. Love every brick. You should make something I hate for the novelty of it:pir_laugh2:

On 4/27/2023 at 1:31 PM, Ayrlego said:

What are the pieces you've used as sacks, I don't recognise that piece - they look fantastic stacked up like that and I very much want some if I can get them physically!

I believe they are thirdparty sandbags?

On 4/27/2023 at 10:31 PM, Ayrlego said:

What are the pieces you've used as sacks, I don't recognise that piece - they look fantastic stacked up like that and I very much want some if I can get them physically!

They are 3rd party sandbags. Not sure which company.