Crazy bricks

(M4-23 - Imperial Ships) Lambda Class Imperial Shuttle

Hi all! 

This is my Imperial Ships entry for this year's May 4th competition. 

I've got a few more photos on my Flickr, linked at the bottom of the post.

Enjoy the photos!!

IAHF7900

IAHF8045Image 26-04-2023 at 13.51IAHF7975IAHF8006IAHF8009IAHF7925IAHF8018IAHF8015IAHF7987

This is a really incredible design! The shaping and scale are excellent, and I love that you added a working cockpit ramp. It's super cool!

Congrats on what will certainly be first place!

It's not quite what I thought they meant by "no bigger than a lambda shuttle", but technically speaking this is no bigger than a lambda shuttle. :laugh:

Seriously, this is the type of moc I'd expect from someone like starbricks after months of lead-up, not as something made for a contest in, what did you say in the other post, 5 days? It's mind-bogglingly good. It's a UCS set, pretty much. The part usage is great all around, and really stands out in places as excellent. The scale is of course incredible as well, this thing is a beast.

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Congrats on what will certainly be first place!

It's not quite what I thought they meant by "no bigger than a lambda shuttle", but technically speaking this is no bigger than a lambda shuttle. :laugh:

Seriously, this is the type of moc I'd expect from someone like starbricks after months of lead-up, not as something made for a contest in, what did you say in the other post, 5 days? It's mind-bogglingly good. It's a UCS set, pretty much. The part usage is great all around, and really stands out in places as excellent. The scale is of course incredible as well, this thing is a beast.

Thank you so much, never won a Lego contest before so I hope so - but you can never underestimate the top tier builders who come out with the next-level builds, such as the Marshall Banana version of this ship and the his Millennium Falcon! And yes, the wording "no bigger than a Lambda shuttle" was a relief to me as I think this thing is still legal. And they mentioned "Your ship must seat at least 1 human pilot" - this didn't have an interior but over the weekend I added one, so will update this thread hopefully today with the interior photos. Not sure if that use of the word "human" means the "real" thing must be big enough for one human though. Either way, this now has a detailed cockpit so it should be fully legal.