Bricksbypidy

[COR - FB - ROYAL] Barrels and Crates Factory, Jamestown

"WELCOME TO THE GRAND CITY OF JAMESTOWN!"

After his last design assignment in Jamestown, Peter Nash (architect) stayed a little longer in this Large City. This city was bustling with activity. This city was not for nothing the second largest city of Corrington. (Mesabi Landing had already reached the Grand City level.)

After some research, Peter came to the conclusion that Jamestown was also not far from this legendary status. Only one Royal Factory was still missing to receive the Grand City label.

In the past period, Peter had been involved in the rum industry. This was already abundantly represented in Jamestown. An important link was still missing in the 'rum chain'. The Rum Distillery was already established; a Rum Transport Company had moved into a beautiful office and warehouse on the harbor. With Peter's last assignment, a generous Barrels and Crates Factory was added to the 'rum chain'. Once again beautifully situated on the water, which made it easy to transport over water.

BoBS - Barrels and Crates Factory, JamestownBoBS - Barrels and Crates Factory, JamestownBoBS - Barrels and Crates Factory, JamestownBoBS - Barrels and Crates Factory, JamestownBoBS - Barrels and Crates Factory, JamestownBoBS - Barrels and Crates Factory, JamestownBoBS - Barrels and Crates Factory, Jamestown

---

Will be licensed as a Royal Factory building to Jamestown by @Ayrlego

Property type: Royal Factory
Dimensions: 177 x 130 studs
Total parts: ~37,600

Credits:
- Overall concept: based on a gameplay design from Anno 1800 (see picture below):

Spoiler

david-shelton-kontor-01-front.jpg?155748

- Design hull vessel: @ bricks_fan_uy (Instagram) - modified by Bricksbypidy
- Design big cart: @ Peter.g.keith (Instagram) - modified by Bricksbypidy
- Design small cart: @ marinbrickdesign (Instragram) (Lego 6010 remake)

Edited by Bricksbypidy

Damn you ! I'm currently building a warehouse using the exact same reference! :pir-bawling:

Amazing work you've done, the building looks spot on!

Great to see Jameston finally recieving the title it deserved. Long live the Queen!

Brilliant work! I especially love the woodwork on the piers, the extensive use of the bracket piece with cross beams is really effective and something I will remember for the future. The building itself is also very nice with the year a nice little detail in the front façade. Jameston thanks you for your service in developing this factory which will allow it to finally achieve the same status as it's nearby rival, Mesabi Landing! Great work!

I've transferred the agreed price and licensed for the Jameston account.

Nice scene. I like these huge and well detailed digital builds.

1 hour ago, Ross Fisher said:

A lovely build. The boat does look very Viking though, was that intentional? Or am I misreading it?

No, thats right. The hull is based on a viking ship design by bricks_fan_uy (Instagram). I’ve modified it a bit. And designed new sails. 

Beautiful replica of the Barrels and Crates Factory from Anno 1800. Again, very nice details in the buildings and the landscape. The ship is also beautifully built. I like the pirate who wants to dig up some treasure on the island.

On 5/3/2023 at 8:05 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

tag-frontpaged-2019.png

Just great. There are many factories around now in the game but this one stands out!

Thanks!! Always honored when frontpaged! 

1 hour ago, LordsofMedieval said:

I don't know why, but this reminds me a ton of the port buildings in the Anno games.

Haha. If you check the credits. You’ll see the inspiration pic. Indeed an Anno game.