Amedeo

[MOC] Interrogation room

blogged.png
"Interrogation room".
A small church stood on a rock outcropping in the Caribbean seas. Place of retreat for preachers who left for the new world to convert the natives. But many years had passed since the discovery of the Americas, and the little church had become a possession of the blue jackets who brought the buccaneers there and subjected them to exhausting interrogations.
And for those who didn't speak, there was nothing but the dungeons infested with giant spiders...

Edited by Marooned Marin
Blogged on the Classic-Pirates.com

@Amedeo this is really beautiful MOC, and every time I look at it I can see new fantastic details, for example, the chain around the spear on the pier statue. Simply stunning.

The interior is also fantastic, and the work in progress images are also great.

How long did it take you to build this?

A nicely built church on the rocky island. Unfortunately, it is not a peaceful place as can be seen from the cannon position and the angel with the halberd and chain. I like the interior, especially how the chandelier was mounted on the roof beams.

On 4/13/2023 at 1:15 PM, Marooned Marin said:

@ Amedeoquesto MOC è davvero bellissimo, e ogni volta che lo guardo posso vedere nuovi dettagli fantastici, per esempio, la catena attorno alla lancia sulla statua del molo. Semplicemente sensazionale.

Anche l'interno è fantastico e anche le immagini dei lavori in corso sono fantastiche.

Quanto ci hai messo a costruirlo?

Grazie per i complimenti! In realtà non so dirti di preciso quanto ci ho messo... Era nata come una "sala delle torture", per un contest a tema medioevo su base 16x16 (la prima MOC era solo la chiesetta, senza facciata, utilizzata per l'inquisizione). Poi, visto che mi piaceva, ho allargato la base a 32x32 ed aggiunto la facciata della chiesa...poi l'ho convertita a tema pirati per aggiungerla ad un diorama (varie sezioni indipendenti da accostare). Infine l'ho allargata a 48x48, immaginandola come un approdo isolato...

Insomma, questa è la quarta (ed ultima) versione, in circa 4/5 mesi di cambiamenti.

ENGLISH:

Thank you for your compliments! Actually I can't tell you exactly how long it took me... It was born as a "torture room", for a medieval-themed contest on a 16x16 base (the first MOC was just the church, without a facade, used for the inquisition ). Then, since I liked it, I enlarged the base to 32x32 and added the facade of the church...then I converted it to a pirate theme to add it to a diorama (several independent sections to juxtapose). Finally I enlarged it to 48x48, imagining it as an isolated landing place...

In short, this is the fourth (and last) version, in about 4/5 months of changes.

On 4/14/2023 at 5:00 PM, NOD said:

Una chiesa ben costruita sull'isola rocciosa. Purtroppo non è un luogo tranquillo come si può vedere dalla posizione del cannone e dall'angelo con l'alabarda e la catena. Mi piacciono gli interni, soprattutto il modo in cui il lampadario è stato montato sulle travi del tetto.

Grazie!

Edited by Marooned Marin
Rough translation from Italian to English

1 hour ago, Amedeo said:

Grazie per i complimenti!

Thank ye for your answer, and for uploading the image I've asked. This will make a fine featured image on the blog-post. :pir-thumb:

Hey @Amedeo , do you have Instagram or... ReBrickable account? Are we going to see building instructions for this mighty build? Or... perhaps LEGO Ideas submission?

That's really gorgeous, beautiful for somewhere you'll be interrogated...

I like the contrast between beauty and evilness!

1 hour ago, Marooned Marin said:

@ Amedeola tua corporatura colorata è stata  tag-fontpage-pirati-276x60.png:pir-huzzah2:

🥂🍾🎉🎊🎉🎊🍾🥂

1 ora fa, Marooned Marin ha scritto:

@ Amedeola tua splendida chiesa è stata su Classic-Pirates.combloggato.png :pir-huzzah2:

It'is an amazing news for me!!! The blog page is wonderful... Thank you so so so much!!! 😁😁😁😁

Edited by Amedeo

3 hours ago, Marooned Marin said:

@Amedeo your stunning church has been blogged.pngon the Classic-Pirates.com :pir-huzzah2:

Yep, nice blog post :pir-huzzah2:

Btw, on the blog, none of the posts shows a date? Or am i just too blind to find it? In some years time when a visitor is browsing the blog, he/she will never know when a post was written?

On 6/7/2023 at 5:18 PM, Yperio_Bricks said:

, none of the posts shows a date?

You are not blind, there are no dates on the blog-post... but if a future reader clicks on the discussion link he, she or it, would be redirected to the forum topic which has all the timestamps.

But you raise a valid question here so perhaps we should ask governor  @Mister Phes for his two pieces of eight about dates of publish on the blog-post?

28 minutes ago, Marooned Marin said:

But you raise a valid question here so perhaps we should ask governor  @Mister Phes for his two pieces of eight about dates of publish on the blog-post?

Deliberately omitted the publish dates to see if anyone would notice. :pir-grin:

This is the first time anyone has mentioned it and the website launched back in 2006.